Congratulations to Kunle Soname & CD Feriense

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Congratulations to Kunle Soname & CD Feriense

Post by truetalk »

Kunle Soname is the type of guy many on this forum will look down on with good reason. A combatant in the rough & slimy setup of Nigerian politics where he was a local government Chairman at a relatively young age.

He has however shown that he is extremely entreprenueral and forward looking by the moves he has made in the last decade.

He set up BET9JA, set up Remo United, and finally acquired a 2nd division Portuguese side (at the time).

Since acquiring them, they have been promoted, and just survived their 2nd season in the top division.

He has largely parked Alampasu there to continue his development, and not less than 6 Nigerians (including Etebo) were able to get a leg into Europe through his club.

I know some guys on this forum have been planning to make moves in Sports ownership and admin at home. You might not have the jackpot of a betting company, but I urge you to start. You never know how far you'll go. Let's not leave things to the likes of Giwa & Pinnick (whose jackpot was being Uduaghan's brother in law).

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congratulations to Kunle Soname & CD Feriense

Post by pajimoh »

Well done Mr Kunle :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

truetalk wrote:Kunle Soname is the type of guy many on this forum will look down on with good reason. A combatant in the rough & slimy setup of Nigerian politics where he was a local government Chairman at a relatively young age.

He has however shown that he is extremely entreprenueral and forward looking by the moves he has made in the last decade.

He set up BET9JA, set up Remo United, and finally acquired a 2nd division Portuguese side (at the time).

Since acquiring them, they have been promoted, and just survived their 2nd season in the top division.

He has largely parked Alampasu there to continue his development, and not less than 6 Nigerians (including Etebo) were able to get a leg into Europe through his club.

I know some guys on this forum have been planning to make moves in Sports ownership and admin at home. You might not have the jackpot of a betting company, but I urge you to start. You never know how far you'll go. Let's not leave things to the likes of Giwa & Pinnick (whose jackpot was being Uduaghan's brother in law).

You want us to congratulate Kunle for his "hardwork and success" but have no hesitation to minimize Pinnick's success and even reducing it to the fact he is related to Uduaghan. And you are not ashamed of it?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

And we have chris Giwa trying to run the Nff
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

1naija wrote:
truetalk wrote:Kunle Soname is the type of guy many on this forum will look down on with good reason. A combatant in the rough & slimy setup of Nigerian politics where he was a local government Chairman at a relatively young age.

You want us to congratulate Kunle for his "hardwork and success" but have no hesitation to minimize Pinnick's success and even reducing it to the fact he is related to Uduaghan. And you are not ashamed of it?
I've told you to be sober, read up as much as you can, and get informed before responding to a thread I am on, but you won't listen. I'll waste a bit of my time & respond to you, TODAY, even as I know it will likely not achieve anything

Okowa continued on that path and appointed his brother as the Chairman of the Delta State Sports Board. What outstanding Success they have achieved, with athletes from all over Africa stuck and sleeping on the floor of the Airport in Lagos as I type this.
Under Pinnick, we have failed to qualify for the U-20 World up with probably the most talented bunuch of players we've ever had, Nigeria women failed to qualify for the Olympics (maybe you should ask your informed friends about the magnitude of this failure), we failed to qualify for multiple Nations Cups, and the allocation of Nigerian Clubsides to continental football has just been halved.

He gets a bit of credit for saying yes to Benedict Peters, who approached the NFF to sponsor the Super Eagles and the WC Qualifying campaign, but he has mortgaged the team to an overmatched German whose tepid mentality and approach to the 2018 World Cup leave a deep ache on the inside of every true and knowledgeable fan of Nigerian football.

And you compare that to a Nigerian who has started a company that employs thousands (not a fan or supporter of betting), and acquired a club in a top 7 European league.

Like I said, I have a little bit of time to waste today.
Last edited by truetalk on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Great stuff, I like how he is helping worthy Nigerian players like the one he's rescuing from Man U's U-23 team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

truetalk wrote:
1naija wrote:

I've told you to be sober, read up as much as you can, and get informed before responding to a thread I am on, but you won't listen. I'll waste a bit of my time & respond to you, TODAY, even as I know it will likely not achieve anything

Okowa continued on that path and appointed his brother as the Chairman of the Delta State Sports Board. What outstanding Success they have achieved, with athletes from all over Africa stuck and sleeping on the floor of the Airport in Lagos as I type this.
Under Pinnick, we have failed to qualify for the U-20 World up with probably the most talented bunuch of players we've ever had, Nigeria women failed to qualify for the Olympics (maybe you should ask your informed friends about the magnitude of this failure), we failed to qualify for multiple Nations Cups, and the allocation of Nigerian Clubsides to continental football has just been halved.

He gets a bit of credit for saying yes to Benedict Peters, who approached the NFF to sponsor the Super Eagles and the WC Qualifying campaign, but he has mortgaged the team to an overmatched German whose tepid mentality and approach to the 2018 World Cup leave a deep ache on the inside of every true and knowledgeable fan of Nigerian football.

And you compare that to a Nigerian who has started a company that employs thousands (not a fan or supporter of betting), and acquired a club in a top 7 European league.

All you've done is confirm that you are a 2 bit wannabe agent with an axe to grind, which no one gives a rats azz about. Since you know the two very well and feel the urge to compare them evethough they are not competing against each other, why don't you tell us how Kunle got started in politics? I bet suddenly you won't know because that information wont serve your purpose. Pinnick is the current NFF chairman. Accept it or you can go chew sand if it pains you that much. Better yet, go and constest and let your brother in law put you there since that's the only criteria you need to have to become one.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
truetalk wrote:
1naija wrote:

All you've done is confirm that you are a 2 bit wannabe agent with an axe to grind, which no one gives a rats azz about. Since you know the two very well and feel the urge to compare them evethough they are not competing against each other, why don't you tell us how Kunle got started in politics? I bet suddenly you won't know because that information wont serve your purpose. Pinnick is the current NFF chairman. Accept it or you can go chew sand if it pains you that much. Better yet, go and constest and let your brother in law put you there since that's the only criteria you need to have to become one.
The way you defend Egghead is not normal :tic: Relative, b-friend, agent, secret admirer, sugar papa ? :sneaky: :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!