Moses Simon to Levante

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Moses Simon to Levante

Post by Rawlings »

No progress .... end of the road?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

im not a fan of SImon MOses but if he does well, great for him and fantastic for the SE.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Done deal. Simon Moses signs for Levante.
I am happy
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Rawlings wrote:No progress .... end of the road?

Replying you for the Kenkeh. Not because of the raw Titus soup.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/levante- ... qoapxjgyh8

Levante sign Nigeria winger Moses Simon from Gent

The Spanish La Liga outfit have completed the permanent transfer of the Nigeria international from the Ghelamco Arena
Moses Simon has joined Levante for an undisclosed fee in a five-year deal from Belgian outfit Gent.

The 23-year-old becomes the second Nigerian to leave Yves Vanderhaeghe's squad this summer after compatriot Samuel Kalu moved to French Ligue 1 club Bordeaux on Monday .
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Echiejile deal was renewed so he wouldn't leave on a free. Monaco will most likely sell him this January or next summer
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Image

This is a great story, especially considering his terrible disappointment after injury just prior to the World Cup.
I'm sure at one point he must have thought that his chances of moving up in his career were over.
Every cloud has a silver lining....

Now let him raise his game to the next level. This is his chance. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

How come our players who did not participate in the World Cup are making the major progressive moves? Those who did are redundant or retrogressive . Honestly I wonder why? Our so called coach are encouraging them to move to very inferior leagues . I absolutely believe when that simpleton is through with SE the team will be completely obliterated . I hope and pray fervently Mr Pinnick is kicked out very soon to stop this mad man from completing the obvious impending destruction of SE.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

chief nfachairman wrote:im not a fan of SImon MOses but if he does well, great for him and fantastic for the SE.

Why are you not a fan of Moses? He is a very hard working good player, at least he was during the WC qualifiers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bully12 wrote:How come our players who did not participate in the World Cup are making the major progressive moves? Those who did are redundant or retrogressive . Honestly I wonder why? Our so called coach are encouraging them to move to very inferior leagues . I absolutely believe when that simpleton is through with SE the team will be completely obliterated . I hope and pray fervently Mr Pinnick is kicked out very soon to stop this mad man from completing the obvious impending destruction of SE.
You’re a Mugupedia all star. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

chief nfachairman wrote:im not a fan of SImon MOses but if he does well, great for him and fantastic for the SE.
Heartily my feelings about him is ambivalent. When he first emerged with Gents I was inordinately excited about him I felt he was world class super star in making unfortunately my expectations were never met. Since then he is not one of my favorite players. Both him and Kelechi Ihenacho have never risen up to the standards most fans expected of them. It seems they have all the tools but certain unforeseen impediments have hindered their progress.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bully12 wrote:
Heartily my feelings about him is ambivalent. When he first emerged with Gents I was inordinately excited about him I felt he was world class super star in making unfortunately my expectations were never met. Since then he is not one of my favorite players. Both him and Kelechi Ihenacho have never risen up to the standards most fans expected of them. It seems they have all the tools but certain unforeseen impediments have hindered their progress.
Which Nigerian player has risen to the heights that you expect?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Ndidi is getting there, Victor Moses has definitely exceeded all expectations. Iwobi is also on the right trajectory. Former players Finidi George , Amokachi, Amuneke,
Gentle giant Uche Okechukwu perhaps Oliseh when he is calm not hot headed Oliseh.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Ndidi is getting there, Victor Moses has definitely exceeded all expectations. Iwobi is also on the right trajectory. Former players Finidi George , Amokachi, Amuneke,
Gentle giant Uche Okechukwu perhaps Oliseh when he is calm not hot headed Oliseh.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Anderson Esiti also set to join Simon at Levante...
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bully12 wrote:Heartily my feelings about him is ambivalent. When he first emerged with Gents I was inordinately excited ....
Verily verily I say unto thee. What art thou talking about? Bambulliet?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

oyek wrote:Anderson Esiti also set to join Simon at Levante...
Source?
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bully12 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Ndidi is playing at the same level as Iheanacho and likewise didn't have a great WC showing. Vic Mo is in serious trouble now with the formation change, Iwobi is in the same boat having stagnated his development the last season and a half, he is still a backup player and had a terrible WC ontop of it.

Btw, I was talking about our current crop of players, clearly we had greats doing it at the highest level, but this current crop of players is just not at that level. They are very average players and definitely not elite, so I don't have such high expectations.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Dammy wrote:
Source?
http://aoifootball.com/2018/08/07/break ... from-gent/
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

oyek wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Source?
http://aoifootball.com/2018/08/07/break ... from-gent/
Thanks
I am happy
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

I will now support Levante.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Maybe these clubs know something Rohr will never know. I have said it before even if combinations Ronaldo, Messi and Mbappe fall on Rhor's doorstep he will be so stupid and daft he will not recognize it. The buffoon definitely makes me sick.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:Heartily my feelings about him is ambivalent. When he first emerged with Gents I was inordinately excited ....
Verily verily I say unto thee. What art thou talking about? Bambulliet?
My fellow Imolite don't you think it is too early to have mental altered status due to excessive consumption of Johnny Walker ? Definitely your prognosis is become poorer and poorer everyday . The earlier you check into a Rehab the better.