Kelechi Iheanacho scores 2 goals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho scores 2 goals

Post by jette1 »

all that na tap in
anyone can tap in
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Just tap ins. People have started singing Hosanna . Sincerely , time has long past when I believe he has what it takes to be a consummate player. I have my doubts . Look at all the goals he scored in this preseason they are lucky goals. When the season starts will he be that lucky? I doubt it because the defense will not allow him to be that lucky he has to earn all his scores.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I will take a tap in goal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Great form... showing he is still a clinical striker the World Cup he wasn’t at his best I would be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt unlike that wastepipe playing China at no time was he ever clinical
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

I believe he wasn't well during the Argentina game. He didn't look right from the start...in terms of the way he was playing and I think after the match Rohr mentioned that one of the players he chose to start...wasn't quite fit to play. I think he was probably talking about Kelechi.

--------------------------------------------
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

bully12 wrote:Just tap ins. People have started singing Hosanna . Sincerely , time has long past when I believe he has what it takes to be a consummate player. I have my doubts . Look at all the goals he scored in this preseason they are lucky goals. When the season starts will he be that lucky? I doubt it because the defense will not allow him to be that lucky he has to earn all his scores.

Lol... people that either never played at a serious level are usually the ones denigrating someone even being proficient at "tap ins"....which we know is only a part of Kelechi's actual skillset.
So the header he scored for the first goal in this match was a lucky goal? I ask because if you say yes then we need not even bother to talk as it will speak volumes about your football aptitude.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

F360 wrote:
bully12 wrote:Just tap ins. People have started singing Hosanna . Sincerely , time has long past when I believe he has what it takes to be a consummate player. I have my doubts . Look at all the goals he scored in this preseason they are lucky goals. When the season starts will he be that lucky? I doubt it because the defense will not allow him to be that lucky he has to earn all his scores.

Lol... people that either never played at a serious level are usually the ones denigrating someone even being proficient at "tap ins"....which we know is only a part of Kelechi's actual skillset.
So the header he scored for the first goal in this match was a lucky goal? I ask because if you say yes then we need not even bother to talk as it will speak volumes about your football aptitude.
Bully12 and "football aptitude"?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Damunk wrote:
F360 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

F360 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
F360 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kai... see tap in finishing on CE. Bully has been man handled. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

F360 wrote:

Have you seen the 67 year old bambully? He looks like a soccer ball himself. :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Kelechi is obviously not a bad player like some would like us to believe after the Argentina game.
On the hindsight, Rohr should have kept him after his awful 45minutes and see if he can get back in the game in the second half.. The Ighalo replacement now backfired..
afc##
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
F360 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16