Saudi Arabia move might boost Musa's Super Eagles hopes

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Saudi Arabia move might boost Musa's Super Eagles hopes

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Rubbish, Musa has no business in the SE playing in Saudi.. Axel Witsel just moved to Dortmund from China..but Nigerian players and the hunger for Money choose to play in China and Saudi..rubbish. missed 3 Afcons out of 4..failed to get out of the world cup group...3 wins from 11 in 2018..lost to SA at home..smh..
You don't feed them nor their families, so you don't have a say.
Why the heck should I feed him or his family? How is that relevant to a 25 year old running away from competition to go retire ?Musa has a great worldcup, and decided the easy way out...pleaee
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Oliseh was right all along, Musa is the next SE capt..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, bros! Na you, abeg.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bully12 wrote:
ugly boy wrote:
bully12 wrote:Assuming someone like Victor Moses, Ndidi or even Kelechi Ihenacho has made this move could he have received all these accolade . I recalled when Imo moved to Middle east club from Anderlecht he was acerbically castigated in this forum . He was called different names. Surely he never regained his career after that only pecuniary motivated move. Honestly with Rohr's utterance I feel something is fishy with him .
You need a very good psychologist. Even then they would only be able to help adjust your tribal mindset to a semi functional one.
Believe you me I wanted to resist responding to your diabolical comments. I always imagine you as lucifer himself or herself who reincarnated. There is no iota of doubt in my mind you are from this plain with lucifer. I hate to say it I have a profound revulsion for your personality . Simpleton of the century. Go back to where you belong the deepest part of bottomless pit.
Chei, na wa-oo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.