[FIFA WOMEN'S U-20] FALCONETS 0 VS GERMANY 1 FT.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [FIFA WOMEN'S U-20] FALCONETS 0 VS GERMANY 1 FT.

Post by Damunk »

Rawlings wrote:I am now more than convinced that, Naija will only do well in a transgender world cup
The men disgraced Africa
The women are disgracing Africa
Well, I hear Ghana won the football gold at the Dwarf World Cup...

[/video]

Ooops!
My bad!
They DNQ'd! :oops: :oops: :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [FIFA WOMEN'S U-20] FALCONETS 0 VS 0 GERMANY 0 1st half

Post by Ekorian »

Nothing is wrong in yelling instructions in pidgin or Yoruba. My 1st issue was watching him dance on the sideline just before the kickoff. I've never seen a coach does that. Secondly, screaming " she go dribble you " or " she go pass back" is anticipating your opponent next move but he was wrong on few occasions.
As per the terminologies, I had no problems with that communication style. I think it's actually common in professional sports like baseball and football. Reason why I said earlier in the thread that the coach was hilarious.
Next wrote:On one or two occasions, the German commentator was saying the Nigerian coach is passing instructions to his players in English and the German team is adjusting to the instructions because most, if not all German players and coaches understand and speak English. My mind was like why cant he start speaking pidgin and let's seen what the Germans will do.

Also at around the 70mins or thereabout the German coach started screaming at her players to not give away any unnecessarily fouls because the Nigerian players/team are out of ideas. And she was right!!
Ekorian wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Our coach is hilarious from the sideline.
Do not call that a coach. He is crap.
The guy started by dancing on the sideline and kept screaming
" she go dribble you"
" she go pass back"
"Felele"
"Lonile"
"Lelegbe"
During the entire game.
Reminiscent of the fans at UAC stadium. What da heck.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Funny when he said she go pass back, the German player actually passed back to her goalie! His English instructions were mostly:

1. Calm Down
2. Balance
3. Its your ball
4. Cover

Cmoke
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

I saw Haiti v China and dont see why we cant beat both of them but Haiti is young, inexperienced but physically fit, and no pushovers.

Cmoke
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Wetin i tell una about Haiti?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cmoke wrote:I saw Haiti v China and dont see why we cant beat both of them but Haiti is young, inexperienced but physically fit, and no pushovers.

Cmoke
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Cmoke wrote:Wetin i tell una about Haiti?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cmoke wrote:I saw Haiti v China and dont see why we cant beat both of them but Haiti is young, inexperienced but physically fit, and no pushovers.

Cmoke
but you didn't tell us we would be playing the French second team
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."