2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] MAC vs TOT [WK 34]

Post by Cristao II »

Can't wait for VAR!! 2 handballs not punished. Good go by Spurs. Time for Brighton. City were scared.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Well played spurs. Would’ve got something from the game on another day with better finishing from Son.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Disappointing
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:Disappointing

Pa Roachy how is the war going :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Muppet :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Isn't this the same Oliver that pi$$3d of Poch? That cvnt need to be investigated.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:

Shalanga mouth. The foulest mouth and most rotten mind on the planet, how smelly body?
The war went well. We have another with a Dutch outfit.
How is your attempt at not using abusive language for at least 2 minutes going? :D
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote:Can't wait for VAR!! 2 handballs not punished. Good go by Spurs. Time for Brighton. City were scared.
I know and the penalty would have been given for the blatant foul on Silva by Vertonghen inside the 18.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Can't wait for VAR!! 2 handballs not punished. Good go by Spurs. Time for Brighton. City were scared.
I know and the penalty would have been given for the blatant foul on Silva by Vertonghen inside the 18.
That wasn't a penalty. Silva tripped on the ball. Go watch it. Jan gets the ball and the ball trips the cheating twat. The twat also didn't get a yellow for his two wild kicks at Rose.

If City want to get Spurs angry the little chihuahuas should wait their turn. We would prefer to deal with Arsenal and Chelsea first.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote:
Cito wrote:
That wasn't a penalty. Silva tripped on the ball. Go watch it. Jan gets the ball and the ball trips the cheating twat. The twat also didn't get a yellow for his two wild kicks at Rose.

If City want to get Spurs angry the little chihuahuas should wait their turn. We would prefer to deal with Arsenal and Chelsea first.
Bros, I understand you are a Spurs fan but come on do not tell me you didn't see him using his shin to hit his calf knocking him down. Watch it again and let me see how you can twist this. :D

https://www.trollfootball.me/videos/vie ... vertonghen
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Cito wrote:

Bros, I understand you are a Spurs fan but come on do not tell me you didn't see him using his shin to hit his calf knocking him down. Watch it again and let me see how you can twist this. :D

I watched it on my nice tv from multiple angles. Even the people in the studios and a nice ref said he got the ball first.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote:
Cito wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Cito wrote:

I watched it on my nice tv from multiple angles. Even the people in the studios and a nice ref said he got the ball first.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Truth twisting at its best. Goodluck bro!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Shalanga mouth. The foulest mouth and most rotten mind on the planet, how smelly body?
The war went well. We have another with a Dutch outfit.
How is your attempt at not using abusive language for at least 2 minutes going? :D

PaRoachy, considering where you put ya mouth I’d be very careful talking about others and their supposed foul mouths :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This season is funny. Great opportunity for United and l'arse to go above or level and BOOM!!! LOL!!!!

Thank you Baba God. At least they have granted us more peace of mind.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: :taunt: Game Over!

Toto we are coming for you :taunt:
Where are you? We can't see you :taunt:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs BHA [WK 35]

Post by Its a Goal »

Season is fast coming to an end and every match is like a cup final. We have 6 matches left, possibly 7. This is the time for the players to dig deep and give it everything they have. There is no room for mistakes. The margin of error is now zero. Up next is Brighton Hove Albion managed by a Spurs legend in Chris Hughton. Ordinarily you will chalk this off as a gimme but as they are fighting for relegation survival you can't take it for granted. Against Wolves and against all expectation they got a point on the road and kept a cleansheet in addition. The fans are going to be there to make the stadium a fortress again and will the lads on to victory. We have been thrown a lifeline this long weekend when all the contenders for top 3 failed to take advantage of their opportunity.

Unfortunately this time of the year when we should be having a full squad to pick from we are have been ravaged again by injuries. Out definitely are Kane, Lamela, Aurier and Sissoko. Likely out are Lloris, Winks and Trippier. As Poch will say it is not about the individual but the collective. This is the chance for those who are called to step up and show their character. Last weekend against City the team showed that character despite not been the first choice. Foyth showed how good he can be at RB and may get a chance at proving it wasn't a one off.

I believe Poch is going with an all attack minded lineup. He is going to look to get as many goals as he can in the first half to settle nerves down. The team I believe will come out is:

• Son
    • Dele * Moura
      • Eriksen
    • Dier * Wanyama

Davies * Jan * Sanchez * Foyth
      • Gazzanigga

Time to make a statement of intent for the top 3. Qualifying through winning the CL is good but we need to show we are better than qualifying through the back door. COYS!!!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Porch going overtly offensive. Like I said in my write up he will look to score as many goals early to settle the nerves.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

TGBATG. COYS. Do not mess up lads like all the other teams. Get the job done and make the last game against Everton irrelevant.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:TGBATG. COYS. Do not mess up lads like all the other teams. Get the job done and make the last game against Everton irrelevant.
so your life revolves via spurs.. what a pathetic way to live... i do not want tobe you at all oo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

spurs should consider Andone as Kane's back up (Llorente's replacement) for next season. i liked him at depor
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you people complain too much.. how many no calls spurs don benefit from
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

I think SPUDs is trying to save Hughton :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Senator WIRES wrote:I think SPUDs is trying to save Hughton :D

You are saying it as if it's a bad thing. :)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg