2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [CL] BAR vs TOT [RD 6]

Post by pajimoh »

toyin133 wrote:FT but they're still playing at the san siro
I just hea GOAAALLLL. I hope it's not Inter
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

6 minutes added time at Inter. What da hell?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Glory be to God. Spurs are through. Wow!!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

God dey o. Thanks to God, PSV and Barca for fielding a weakened team
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

I need a stiff drink
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:Glory be to God. Spurs are through. Wow!!!!
Looks like there will be CHAMPION'S LEAGUE AT THE NEW STADIUM AFTER ALL
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

FEC4 ALL GOONS MOFOS :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :tic:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a performance from the lad. The mental attitude of the boys was that we were not going to get beat and they got the result they deserved. After going a goal down through another error Harry Kane lifted the boys up and said let's go. Let's not think about it. He pushed on on and the final ball to Lucas was just delightful as he could have tried to score it himself instead chose to pass the ball on to Lucas in a better position. It is days like this that makes me a very proud Tottenham HotSpur fan.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Inter cvnts were sure they would go through as they expected Barca to beat us and their game against PSV was seen as a no contest. CVNTS :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Really pleased for KWP, it would have been horrible for him if the club had crashed out of the CL on the basis of his mistake
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Congrats to Liverpool and Spurs.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:What a performance from the lad. The mental attitude of the boys was that we were not going to get beat and they got the result they deserved. After going a goal down through another error Harry Kane lifted the boys up and said let's go. Let's not think about it. He pushed on on and the final ball to Lucas was just delightful as he could have tried to score it himself instead chose to pass the ball on to Lucas in a better position. It is days like this that makes me a very proud Tottenham HotSpur fan.
Bro, it is days like this that makes me want to find a less stressful sport to follow, like synchronised swimming or something :blushing:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

JOINING GOON MOFOS ON THURSDAY NITE FOOTY, POSTPONED :taunt: :D :rotf: :thumbs:
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

pajimoh wrote:JOINING GOON MOFOS ON THURSDAY NITE FOOTY, POSTPONED :taunt: :D :rotf: :thumbs:
No need for such language.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Thunder wrote:
pajimoh wrote:JOINING GOON MOFOS ON THURSDAY NITE FOOTY, POSTPONED :taunt: :D :rotf: :thumbs:
Pardon my over exuberance. I'm finding new passion for GOON hating. I want to take it to a whole new level :taunt: :D :evil: :twisted:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Thunder[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: JOINING GOON MOFOS ON THURSDAY NITE FOOTY, POSTPONED :taunt: :D :rotf: :thumbs:
CL round of 16 is happening on Monday. I wonder who the goons will be drawn against :dream:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Thunder[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: JOINING GOON MOFOS ON THURSDAY NITE FOOTY, POSTPONED :taunt: :D :rotf: :thumbs:
CL round of 16 is happening on Monday. I wonder who the goons will be drawn against :dream:
Olodo ara e. Didn’t I tell you we’re on a two year sabbatical? :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Having not made any signings during the transfer window, and having not played particularly well except for a few games (in my opinion), it is quite remarkable that Spurs are currently in the top 4 and have now qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League after a disastrous start. There is some fight in this team, something lacking in teams of old. I still think we need a quality signing or two in January though.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ogiso wrote:Having not made any signings during the transfer window, and having not played particularly well except for a few games (in my opinion), it is quite remarkable that Spurs are currently in the top 4 and have now qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League after a disastrous start. There is some fight in this team, something lacking in teams of old. I still think we need a quality signing or two in January though.
Any signing in January is going to be for next season. They will spend the few remaing months of the season and pre season getting drilled the Spurs way or Poch's philoso
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

First start for Oliver Skipp against Burnley! Eriksen on the bench. Vertonghen not in squad. Davies playing as centre back, Rose as left back.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ogiso wrote:First start for Oliver Skipp against Burnley! Eriksen on the bench. Vertonghen not in squad. Davies playing as centre back, Rose as left back.
I hope this turns out well. Burnley can be very physical and this over-rotation... Anyways TGBATG, COYS
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs BUR [RD 17]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is a very disjointed lineup especially in defense. Toby is the only recognizable CB. 2 LBs in Davis and Rose . Skipp, I suppose, is going to be the playmaker. Up top we are fine with Dele, Lamela, Lucas and Kane but centrally we seem a bit weak. Sissoko is the only enforcer. It just seems unbalanced and I think Poch is vastly under rating the threat of Burnley. Even the bench is not that inspiring with Eyoma (whom I am happy for making match day) the backup for defense and Winks to hep out. Anyway, COYS!!!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davis seems to be partnering Toby in the CD.