2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs LEI [WK 25]

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente needs to be more influential in this match. His hold up play is horrible.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Very good half from the boys. They have to keep it up in the 2nd half as Michael Oliver is determined to ruined the match one way or another.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Leicester have been the better team.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Quite impressed with spurs, winning without the 2 key players, Poch must be doing something good, quietly getting 3 points, few points seperating the top 3
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We are not used to having a team come at us like this, trying to outplay us on this ground.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Leicester getting a few shots on target. We have to watch it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son not having a good game so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I knew it. Michael Oliver is determined to ruin this match for us. The worst ref in the league by a mile.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

This leicester is a pub team without Vardy. Crazy kele cant even make the starting line up with him benched.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris saves Vardy's pen.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Smh great save
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote:I knew it. Michael Oliver is determined to ruin this match for us. The worst ref in the league by a mile.
He's actually the best ref in the league by a considerable distance.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen. Makes it 2. Well deserved.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

2-0
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

game over

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Spurs did not spend a penny, now its 2 nil up, so money is not everything right?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:Eriksen. Makes it 2. Well deserved.
The Leicester defender was dumb! Those are players that get coaches sacked.

That goal was a GIFT.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris now having the game of his life. Brilliant stop.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sanchez scores Lloris saved a pen, Erikssen makes it two and I'm sitting on the white throne, running like Ben Johnson on steroids. What a day so far.

Anyone with E-modium?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Spurs did not spend a penny, now its 2 nil up, so money is not everything right?

But you were complaining about your salary a few days ago. According to you "I am not a sportsman."
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Ndidi working too hard for this useless team :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Spurs did not spend a penny, now its 2 nil up, so money is not everything right?

Ask Arsenal fans. They learnt the hard way the role of money.

Again Spurs is yet to win ANYTHING.

Where do you think City, Chelsea, Pool will be without money?

Waffiman used to be like you claiming that trophies cannot be bought. Chelsea showed him how to 'buy' trophies including CL. Something that is still eluding Arsenal.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Pub team full of pub players kai. see miss