2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] WOL vs TOT [RD 11]

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: We need at least one more to feel comfortable in this match. Wolves get one and we will be under pressure the rest of the match. 45 minutes to go.
You can easily get two more.... Just wait for Wolves to come out looking for goals and then hit them fast and jard
From your fingers to God's monitor :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Everywhere you go, you always take Lamela with you

:D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Spurs better wake up... I can hear the Wolves baying for blood
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks mistake almost cost the team a goal. He turned the wrong way on the sideline leaving a gap for Wolves to go on the attack.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris has made 2 spectacular saves in the 2nd half already. The pressure beginning to mount.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oloye, you see naw. There is no composure. Erratic passing.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hopefully Eriksen will make things better in the middle of the park.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son off for Eriksen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The drought is over :thumbs:.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Where is that speedster Traore to come and pepper Spurs small before dem waka with this easy 3 points
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Son off for Eriksen.
Has played rubbish, deserves to be yanked off again

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

One more goal then I can relax.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:One more goal then I can relax.
Told you guys Wolves are all huff and puff... They lack killer bites.... Wolves by name labrador by nature

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:Where is that speedster Traore to come and pepper Spurs small before dem waka with this easy 3 points
Haba, Oloye, why you wan wicked us like this? We have a match on Tuesday. It is a must win and we don't want to spend too much energy here.

Kane almost gets a 2nd. A few more yards out and it would have curled in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Foyth gives a penalty away. Silly Trippier didn't clear the ball away when he had the chance thereby turning the ball over and putting the defense under unnecessary pressure.

3-1

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Blame Tripper abi hipster for that

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

We need to improve our goal difference. Two more goals for Spurs please
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane's shot saved.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Foyth gives a penalty away. Silly Trippier didn't clear the ball away when he had the chance thereby turning the ball over and putting the defense under unnecessary pressure.

3-1
Sugar ....... :curse:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Hoof the bloody ball away and stop trying to be an Iniesta

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Son off for Eriksen.
Has played rubbish, deserves to be yanked off again
Since Eriksen came on the midfield has stabilized.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Hoof the bloody ball away and stop trying to be an Iniesta
Exactly. He keeps forgetting how limited his skills are.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How was that not 2-3????