2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs BUR [RD 17]

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp disposed in midfield and lead to a quick counter attack. He needs to watch it. Early nerves.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Burnley is dangerous with corner kicks.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura should have done better with that opportunity. That should have been the first goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We haven't been able to create any decent chance 20 minutes in. Eriksen's absence is obvious.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane fell in the 18 but ref said it was not a penalty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

To be fair Kane had a legit shout since he got to the ball first before been pushed over.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp's position is actually defensive midfielder rather than a creator. He is covering the backline.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fast break and Spurs can't take advantage.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele tried to swing a shot at goal but missed. We are beginning to open them up.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If there is no breakthrough by the 70th minute Eriksen will have to come on together with Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We are a 2nd half team. Hopefully we will be able to push on and get the desired goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We are not threatening enough. Eriksen on for Moura then Son for Lamela will be the tonic to turn it around.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

HOW IS SKIPP DOING
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

As predicted Eriksen has come on for Moura.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

We need to win this game o
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: HOW IS SKIPP DOING
Holding his own. Doesn't look at out of place in the team.

Burnley has been wasting time since the beginning of the match. Their whole game plan is to park the bus and waste time.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son has to come on and force the issue with his pace.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: HOW IS SKIPP DOING
Holding his own. Doesn't look at out of place in the team.

Burnley has been wasting time since the beginning of the match. Their whole game plan is to park the bus and waste time.
Can't blame them, it's up to us to force the issue.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The final ball into Burnley's 18 hasn't that good.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Even Trippier's delivery hasn't been up to scratch today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goal line save. Lamela should have powered it rather than try to glide it.

Son on for Skipp.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aya min'ja.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela can't find his scoring boots.