2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs EVE [WK 38]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let's be honest the win was a huge fluke
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The starting line is a bit surprising likewise the bench. Jan is out as expected likewise Kane and Winks. Returning to the starting lineup is Walker-Peters at the RB. At the back is Dier partnering Toby while Ben takes the LB. An overtly offensive midfield of Lamela, Dele, Eriksen and Moura. I believe Dele will sit deep with Sissoko to let Eriksen and Lamela create chances for Lucas and Llorente to exploit.

The bench sees Janssen, possibly his last game for the team, Anthony Marsh and Aurier returning from injury. My concern with the bench is that there is no difference maker to bring on if we are chasing the game. Why didn't he put Lamela on the bench as he did against Ajax?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Let's be honest the win was a huge fluke
Fek off. Beating Frankfurt was the fluke
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

For those in the US the game is on SyFy.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier opens the scoring off a brilliant corner kick from Lamela.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Dier opens the scoring off a brilliant corner kick from Lamela.
We thank God o. How are playing?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele wasted a glorious opportunity to double the lead.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Dier opens the scoring off a brilliant corner kick from Lamela.
We thank God o. How are playing?
Really good. Well within our pace. Everton not really giving us anything to be concerned about.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

As things stand Liverpool are champions leading 1 nil, City 2nd as they are drawing 1 all, Spurs 3rd since Chelsea is drawing.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

City takes the lead.

Spurs playing a little bit sloppy.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Poch is looking pissed on the bench as the team is not playing well.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It's like we are detrmined to gift Everton a goal.

Lamela waste another opportunity to get the second goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ben Davies concedes a freekick outside the 18. This is a good position for Sigusson.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew. Wasted.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wanyama on for Dele. I wonder if Dele picked up an injury.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Supberb and deadly cross from KWP but Lamela fails to find the final toch to nudge it in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A stupid angel* supporter runs on to the field to halt proceedings.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ARSEnal takes the lead.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

9 goal swing required for ARSEnal to take top 4.

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Its a Goal wrote:9 goal swing required for ARSEnal to take top 4.
And we are scoring 9 :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Baba Toyin good morning o.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bernard squanders a chance to equalize.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]ojafranpa[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: 9 goal swing required for ARSEnal to take top 4.
And we are scoring 9 :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Baba Toyin good morning o.
Olodo, even if you score 10 it won't matter. You have to beg Everton to score 2 unreplied goals to make it matter :taunt:.