2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs BHA [WK 35]

Post by Senator WIRES »

balo wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:I think SPUDs is trying to save Hughton :D

You are saying it as if it's a bad thing. :)
Haba Alhaji :D Nah legend for SPURS..he will not get relegated.isallah :)
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Senator WIRES wrote:
balo wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:I think SPUDs is trying to save Hughton :D

You are saying it as if it's a bad thing. :)
Haba Alhaji :D Nah legend for SPURS..he will not get relegated.isallah :)
10 mins to go. Will SPURS grab the bull by the horns? Or will they pass the ganja to Arsenal?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Pass de dutchie..on left side :taunt: :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Typical. Msshhheeewww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Brighton came with the bricklayer, not the bus
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Chris thrives well in the championships.
!

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

It would have been a travesty for Spurs to not get something from the game. Negative football deserves negative marks. Thank God for the win. Dele Alli wrecks quick attack. I missed Winks and Sissoko today. They know how to break such teams. Dele chei.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Thank God we scored. Kai. That was close. Precious 3 points. Lots of disappointed goons and chelsh1t fans.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:Thank God we scored. Kai. That was close. Precious 3 points. Lots of disappointed goons and chelsh1t fans.

Not a way to treat a legend of the game. :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Thank God we scored. Kai. That was close. Precious 3 points. Lots of disappointed goons and chelsh1t fans.

Not a way to treat a legend of the game. :D
The legend should have rolled over for the love of Spurs. How can we not have CL in that magnificent stadium? In fact we have withdrawn his legendary status
Mshhheeew :arrow:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Being a Spurs fan is not for the faint hearted rara :lol:. I was at work trying to follow the match but couldn't concentrate on work as my nerves were jiggling and resigning myself to the inevitable stepping on the banana slip. Thank God for Eriksen and that sublime strike. Levy give him what he deserves so that he stays.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: so spurs won
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Image
Just something a fan knocked together, not the real stuff
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Yeah AIA is in blue not red.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I really hope so as it is not good looking.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs WHU [WK 36]

Post by Its a Goal »

Essentially this is a situation where we have to decide if we want pride to get in the way of objectivity. The object and aim of the season is to win the CL over finishing top 4. The object of today's match is to keep the players as fresh as possible for Tuesday's match over continuing to maintain our cleansheet in the shiny new state of the art stadium.

There has to be a lot of changes even though the spammers are coming into this match with nothing to play for other than to try to be a party popper looking to be the first to get a scalp over us. This is a match that Poch will have to dig in deep and utilize some of the fringe players.

Whoever gets to start will have the rare opportunity to show they are deserving of getting a strong look in to start on Tuesday. Players like Danny, Toby, Son and Lloris will have to be rested. Foyth should retain his place on the right likewise Sanchez to partner Jan. Davies should be on the left flank and the midfield should be the duo of Wanyama and Dier. Eriksen can't be benched nor rested as he is vital in providing the creative to unlock spammers defense. Dele too should start to provide assist for Llorente and Moura.

I am going to be less concerned about the outcome of this match. It will be nice to get the 3 points but with our priority on the bigger prize all I hope for is for an injury free outcome. COYS!!!

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Essentially this is a situation where we have to decide if we want pride to get in the way of objectivity. The object and aim of the season is to win the CL over finishing top 4. The object of today's match is to keep the players as fresh as possible for Tuesday's match over continuing to maintain our cleansheet in the shiny new state of the art stadium.

There has to be a lot of changes even though the spammers are coming into this match with nothing to play for other than to try to be a party popper looking to be the first to get a scalp over us. This is a match that Poch will have to dig in deep and utilize some of the fringe players.

Whoever gets to start will have the rare opportunity to show they are deserving of getting a strong look in to start on Tuesday. Players like Danny, Toby, Son and Lloris will have to be rested. Foyth should retain his place on the right likewise Sanchez to partner Jan. Davies should be on the left flank and the midfield should be the duo of Wanyama and Dier. Eriksen can't be benched nor rested as he is vital in providing the creative to unlock spammers defense. Dele too should start to provide assist for Llorente and Moura.

I am going to be less concerned about the outcome of this match. It will be nice to get the 3 points but with our priority on the bigger prize all I hope for is for an injury free outcome. COYS!!!
Ol boy, I disagree with you o. The objective is to win this game. This is the most important game of the season. We take it game by game.
To lose top 4 so close to the end of the season is NOT an option and nothing is guaranteed with CL.

We MUST win today. Then we go again on Tuesday. TGBATG. COYS
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I agree with pajimoh and Pochettino. This is the most important match of the run in.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Team

1Lloris
4Alderweireld
6D Sánchez
33Davies
21Foyth
15Dier
20Alli
3Rose
23Eriksen
7Son Heung-Min
27Lucas Moura

TGBATG. COYS. Let's seal the 3 points lads
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dodged a bullet there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is interesting the midfield choice Poch opted for. Due of Dele and Danny instead of Wanyama and Dier.