2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs LEI [WK 25]

Post by Its a Goal »

This is far from our first team but still good enough considering the circumstances we find ourselves in.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Is Puel serious or is there something else going on?

Ndidi, Vardy and Morgan on da bench???

Ok ohhh
He is rotating his squad what is ya own :sneaky:?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mendy injured in warm ups and Ndidi moved into the starting lineup, plus Kele wasn’t even on the bench but is now a sub :thumb: :thumb:

Hope Rising :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs making the first meaningful attack. Son fouled in the box but not called.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Son is such a diving cheating rat ... Tufiakwa ... dude has so much talent but always has to cheat
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiii any side of Lloris and that’s a goal but Maguire heads it right at him

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Maguire with a free header. LLoris parries over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Leicester getting lots of chances early on.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

OMG what a miss by barnes ... thunder fire Puel.

If that was Vardy it would have been a sure goal.

Leicester dominating but spurning chance after chance

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Before the season is over, someone will leave a two-footed challenge and take out Son. His cheating ways have caught the attention of opposing teams and refs.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

On cue Son is booked for diving and Maguire goes after him.

I no talk am ... this dude is a dirty stinking rat :curse:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Last time out at Wembley against Leicester we barely beat them 5-4. We were down at one point 1-3 before staging an almighty comeback to lead 4-3 then Vardy produced a master class finis to get it to 4-4 only for Kane to show his class to curl the winner in. Today no Kane nor Vardy who is on the bench.

This ref is an #$%@^&*. Son was clearly fouled yet he gets a yellow for simulation.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs couldn't finish off the move. That should have been the first goal there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If VAR was in place we would have been awarded a penalty kick.No doubt about it Son was clearly fouled. On to the next action.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This game is very tight. We need to keep it tight by not conceding this half.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

In under 30 minutes we have got 3 yellow cards. This is not good.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Is that three yellows to TOTO now? If they are not cheating they are hacking :rotf:

Cmon you Foxes stop blowing these chances ... anyway Vardy is on deck :taunt:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This #$% of a ref is not calling any foul done against us.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Barnes MARICON!!

That was a sitter you clown Haba how many chances will Leicester spurn.

Foolish Puel, Vardy would have had at least a brace by now :curse:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You can see from Poch's face he is fuming inside. He is going to have a massive say about him at the end of the match, something he typically doesn't do.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Sanchez

What a goal. What a way to fashion out a goal from a corner kick.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Clear offside goal

Tufiakwa

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Serves these dumb arse Foxes right. They have missed sitter after sitter

MLK.