Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:06 pm 

Right off the mark 2 chances of doubling the lead not converted. First Kane's shot was blocked by the keeper after Danny's dashing run down the left flank, then the rebound shot from Lucas was cleared off the line.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:09 pm 

Sanchez with a bonehead yellow.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:12 pm 

This is the sort of game Kane should scoring a hattrick in but so far the team is not giving him the service he needs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:13 pm 

Just goes to show how important Erikssen has been.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:15 pm 

Close again for Kane. Just wide. A shoot from nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:18 pm 

Red card to Joe Ralls for that cynical foul on Lucas. Lucas got the ball on the right flank, pushes the ball through to beat him for race and as Lucas was going past him he violently brought him down. Straight red.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:22 pm 

Phew, close. Lloris saved sure bound goal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:24 pm 

Cards have been very unlucky in this game.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:25 pm 

Lamela should come on for Son shortly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:27 pm 

Rose fell to the ground in the 18. Relay shows his legs were taken out under him. Not given.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:28 pm 

balo wrote:
Cards have been very unlucky in this game.

Spurs has been riding their luck all game. How long will it last?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:30 pm 

Lamela on for Son as expected.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:32 pm 

Lamela already with a shot on target.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:36 pm 

The ball is refusing to go in despite all the pressure.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:40 pm 

So far only Spurs winning at home.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:43 pm 

Problem now is there is no one to come off the bench, aside Llorente, to put on and go get a goal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:44 pm 

Sissoko coming off to a round of applause. Wanyama for him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:45 pm 

Rose holding his groin. He may have to come off too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:45 pm 

Davies on for Rose.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:51 pm 

Lucas forgot to wear his scoring boot today.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:54 pm 

You win beautifully sometimes, you win ugly like today. All in all best start to the season.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:12 pm 

the foul on Rose should have been a pen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:29 pm 

3 points to Spurs. Team looked tired again.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next