Joel Obi has signed for Chievo today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Joel Obi has signed for Chievo today

Post by Paveman »

After weeks of negotiation, he has moved to Chievo Verona.
It’s a 3year contract with an option for a fourth. He will earn 700k euros per year (exc bonuses)
He will take the number 22 shirt.

P.s. Ola Aina should sign for Torino tomorrow.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Joel Obi has signed for Chievo today

Post by john12 »

Joel is a yeye player that dosent deserves to play at SE again until he learns basic ball sense as for aina, I will like to see him at his best position “RB” unfair judging him for playing at LB
Last edited by john12 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:Joel is a true player that dosent deserves to beat SE until he learns basic ball sense
Talking in tongues again, brother john? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I don't think Etebo player any better than Joel would've played that CM position. Happy for Joel :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Stop caring for this clown...he is not that good.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I don't think Etebo player any better than Joel would've played that CM position. Happy for Joel :clap: :clap:
Ol boy Joel is not very good, just an energy player breaking up plays. We saw as much in the run up to the WC.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Nigerians and their hype of average squad players............. Joel Obi ko, Obi Mikel ni :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The guy wasn’t average prior to WC he was “Atrocious” what’s the essence of winning balls if you will lose it immediately?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:The guy wasn’t average prior to WC he was “Atrocious” what’s the essence of winning balls if you will lose it immediately?
He was ok in the Poland game then atrocious after that.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Wicked Nigerians. Wish him well if you can get yourself to. Keep your hate to yourselves. The guy isn't the reason your team bungled the world cup. He didn't even step on the pitch, if I remember right. May everything you wish him happen to you in your chosen careers.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The YeyeMan wrote:
john12 wrote:Joel is a true player that dosent deserves to beat SE until he learns basic ball sense
Talking in tongues again, brother john? :D
:rotf: :rotf:

congrats to Joel! heres to staying injury free!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Guys, hype or no hype, isn't it enough to just encourage our players and wish them well

You must have very "pleasant" to be around
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

All the best to Joel. Very happy for him
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Congrats Joel Obi wishing you all the very best in your new job. The Eagles Management know what they saw in you that’s why you were selected in the World Cup squad. I as a fan have seen your quality and respect your performances whenever you where GWG. To the know nothings keep on supporting your Ighalo, Onazi, dem.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Flex Swift wrote:Congrats Joel Obi wishing you all the very best in your new job. The Eagles Management know what they saw in you that’s why you were selected in the World Cup squad. I as a fan have seen your quality and respect your performances whenever you where GWG. To the know nothings keep on supporting your Ighalo, Onazi, dem.
To be fair the same Eagles Management that saw something in Joel Obi also saw same something in Ighalo, Onazi, dem when they were selected for the world cup :D
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

akamoke wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Congrats Joel Obi wishing you all the very best in your new job. The Eagles Management know what they saw in you that’s why you were selected in the World Cup squad. I as a fan have seen your quality and respect your performances whenever you where GWG. To the know nothings keep on supporting your Ighalo, Onazi, dem.
To be fair the same Eagles Management that saw something in Joel Obi also saw same something in Ighalo, Onazi, dem when they were selected for the world cup :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

akamoke wrote:
Yes you are right but I would add :lol: it is left to being seen if Ighalo and Onazi dem are called for future matches
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

He just had a kid, congrats to him.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:He just had a kid, congrats to him.
:clap: :thumb: :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!