Uzoho a doubt for Seychelles game as he battles ankle injury

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Uzoho a doubt for Seychelles game as he battles ankle injury

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Uzoho in race to get fit for Seychelles Nations Cup qualifier as he battles ankle injury - See more at: https://goo.gl/yXX6Nw

Too many things are not going this boy's way at the moment. By now, he should have been snapped up by a La Liga club and should have established himself as a starter.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uzoho a doubt for Seychelles game as he battles ankle in

Post by fabio »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Uzoho in race to get fit for Seychelles Nations Cup qualifier as he battles ankle injury - See more at: https://goo.gl/yXX6Nw

Too many things are not going this boy's way at the moment. By now, he should have been snapped up by a La Liga club and should have established himself as a starter.
Injured playing in 3rd division?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

fabio wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Uzoho in race to get fit for Seychelles Nations Cup qualifier as he battles ankle injury - See more at: https://goo.gl/yXX6Nw

I guess you can only get injured playing in the premiership :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

oloye wrote:I guess you can only get injured playing in the premiership :D
1st or 2nd Division not 3rd division....

Egbon is it true that Hamstring injury is linked to, too much extra curriculum activities?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

fabio wrote:
oloye wrote:I guess you can only get injured playing in the premiership :D
1st or 2nd Division not 3rd division....

Egbon is it true that Hamstring injury is linked to, too much extra curriculum activities?
Not true! :lol: Purge ya mind.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

oloye wrote:Not true! :lol: Purge ya mind.
Na one guy for party dey push the theory. I kept quiet throughout the conversation since na monkey post and set I play.

But for my mind, I sey I go ask my egbon wey play proper football.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

fabio wrote:
Na one guy for party dey push the theory. I kept quiet throughout the conversation since na monkey post and set I play.

That one na for doctors and physio to answer....but hamstring could be a result of two or three things, fatigued muscle, weak muscle and of course improper warm up before resorting to vigorous activities. Usually when hamstring occurs ,managers tend to look in the direction of the physical trainers asking them to explain why such should happen to players who are supposed to be fit.

Physical trainers have lost their jobs as a result of this.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

fabio wrote:

what do you expect Egbon Oloye to say when he was the Oga of extracurricular activities (na massage dem dey call am during his era)? Yak and Agai dem na child's play compared to Dean Oloye and Etim Esin dem o :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
fabio wrote:

what do you expect Egbon Oloye to say when he was the Oga of extracurricular activities (na massage dem dey call am during his era)? Yak and Agai dem na child's play compared to Dean Oloye and Etim Esin dem o :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
You nor go put me for trouble Chief ...which one be massage..abeg o be gentle and innocent person in my days oh. :D

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
fabio wrote:

You nor go put me for trouble Chief ...which one be massage..abeg o be gentle and innocent person in my days oh. :D
That is not what we heard oh.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

aruako1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
fabio wrote:

That is not what we heard oh.
E pass Babayaro sef.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote:

Oga Fabio, is there a SPECIFIC place for one to get injured? If so, please name such places so we can avoid them. None of us wants to get injured.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The YeyeMan, Aruako1 and Chief O...i dey look all of una with corner eye like King Saul. I wont forget this attempt at maligning my good and innocent name. I do not know anything call massage except the one given by the physiotherapist :D

Talking about physiotherapist and massage, back in the day, i had problems with tight muscles hence i suffered from muscle problems which led to muscle tear. I was recommended to a guy who comes to the BCC clinic who specializes in chinese acupuncture medicine. On the day of the scheduled appointment, the guy after examining me recommended a thorough massage before treatment, so i was asked to strip to my briefs and get on the massaging table to be attended to by his two gorgeous nursing assistants.

The two proceeded by taking each side, each working on either side of my body. They started from my head and worked their way down to my stomach region, by now i had to summon every will i can find in my body to stop the rascal in between my legs from misbehaving. Just when i thought i was succeeding one of them ( I still believe it was deliberate ) rubbed her hands against my..cough cough. I felt a stirring from withing, i took a very deep breathe...I saw from the side of my eyes, the two of them looked at each other and grinned. Anyway i survived the pleasurable ordeal without losing face. I left after the treatment and was told i needed to come the next Saturday for second round of treatment.

When i got to the camp, i told the boys what happened, they were all excited including the coach, we had Coach Baraje then. Come the next Saturday when i got to the clinic guess who i saw on the queue waiting to see this doctor? Four of the players plus the coach...the coach who liked women a lot and in fact went out with one of the nurses. For the next couple of weeks one player after the other will cook up a reason to be at the clinic on Saturday, everyone started complaining of muscle injury. The management had to stop the treatment as the doctor was on contract and the bill was piling up.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:The YeyeMan, Aruako1 and Chief O...i dey look all of una with corner eye like King Saul. I wont forget this attempt at maligning my good and innocent name. I do not know anything call massage except the one given by the physiotherapist :D

Talking about physiotherapist and massage, back in the day, i had problems with tight muscles hence i suffered from muscle problems which led to muscle tear. I was recommended to a guy who comes to the BCC clinic who specializes in chinese acupuncture medicine. On the day of the scheduled appointment, the guy after examining me recommended a thorough massage before treatment, so i was asked to strip to my briefs and get on the massaging table to be attended to by his two gorgeous nursing assistants.

The two proceeded by taking each side, each working on either side of my body. They started from my head and worked their way down to my stomach region, by now i had to summon every will i can find in my body to stop the rascal in between my legs from misbehaving. Just when i thought i was succeeding one of them ( I still believe it was deliberate ) rubbed her hands against my..cough cough. I felt a stirring from withing, i took a very deep breathe...I saw from the side of my eyes, the two of them looked at each other and grinned. Anyway i survived the pleasurable ordeal without losing face. I left after the treatment and was told i needed to come the next Saturday for second round of treatment.

When i got to the camp, i told the boys what happened, they were all excited including the coach, we had Coach Baraje then. Come the next Saturday when i got to the clinic guess who i saw on the queue waiting to see this doctor? Four of the players plus the coach...the coach who liked women a lot and in fact went out with one of the nurses. For the next couple of weeks one player after the other will cook up a reason to be at the clinic on Saturday, everyone started complaining of muscle injury. The management had to stop the treatment as the doctor was on contract and the bill was piling up.
small small, tory dey come out...kontinue :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:The YeyeMan, Aruako1 and Chief O...i dey look all of una with corner eye like King Saul. I wont forget this attempt at maligning my good and innocent name. I do not know anything call massage except the one given by the physiotherapist :D

small small, tory dey come out...kontinue :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
No tori , sorry to disappoint you and the boys :D :D