Musa Scores Winner in His Debut......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa Scores Winner in His Debut......

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:How manly titles gyan win for club? How many ANC gyan win for Ghana? How many goals gyan score at World Cup? 6 At 3 World Cups and (2) penalties Musa cv is definitely stronger
How many ANC's did Musa fail to qualify for Nigeria? Gabriel Rueben, Agbim, Obiorah Nwankwo, Juwon Oshaniwa were also winners of that ANC does that make them better players than Gyan? Musa has scored a grand total of 1 goal (a meaningless one at that) in the ANC then led his team to non-qualification twice. Gyan has about 7 goals in ANC's and is his countries highest scorer with 51 goals in 106 games, close to a goal every other game average. Musa...15 in 73.

Gyan has scored more goals for country than Musa, more goals in WC's than Musa leading his country to Quarter Finals something we've never done. When it comes to the NT, Musa cannot touch Gyan. So please stop abeg...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How many anc did Ghana also failed to qualify Ghana for? You realize that gyan has been on their team since 2002? Also, you can not compare musa goals to gyan because musa was wrongly played as a right winger all through his career at SE while gyan has been played as a cf backed by africa best midfield in the last decade. Like I said, musa has won trophies at club, country, local etc he is presently Nigeria Greatest ever “WORLD CUP”player and on tract to become Nigeria GOAT. This conversation or disrespect wouldn’t happen if musa was from the eastern or western part of Nigeria and you and I know it
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Musa can score 10 goals at World Cup for Nigeria and tribalism will still negate his achievement. Please, don’t say I’m exaggerating because if a 25 year old musa can be
1) 17 - Npl top scorer for Kano Pillars
2) 17 - Wafu cup winner and top scorer and immediately transferred to VVV venlo
3) 18 - Ayc u20winner and literary our best player at that tournament
4) 19 - transfer to CSKA Moscow and walks into their team also went toe to toe with Ronaldo at Champions league round of 16
5) 19 wins league title 1 as one of the star man
6) 20 - played at U20 WYC quarter finals and was our best player at that tournament this Guy was hugging 3 tournaments in a year for SE
7) 20- wins second league title and club cup for club while simultaneously being one of their best player
8) 21 - wins. African cup of nations by scoring against Mali and performing as a super sub in subsequent games
9) 22 - only player to score 2 goals in a game at Wc for us and was all WORLD CLASS GOALS the same year he won another League title
10) 25- scores 2 world class goals again to secure Nigeria only win at World Cup and becomes Nigeria all time World Cup top scorer. Musa achieved all these at 25 and people are still questioning his class. They innately believe the guy is beneath their level and that stems from either his tribe, or religion. Kanu, jj, went to 3 World Cups in a row and couldn’t score 1 goal or assists at World Cup. Yet, musa scores 4 world class goals at the greatest country competition and people are still questioning him. Let’s respect every tribe like our own
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Tbite as much as I respect your intellectual and articulate response, your comments on Musa reeks tribalism, bigotry, biased and outRight wrong because Based on Musa achievements I listed for club and his performances for Nigeria at World Cup and overall, he is Nigeria Greatest ever Strictly at “WORLD CUP”, Nigeria Top 5 player of all time and on course to become The GOAT. What pains me the most is that SE never saw the best of Musa due to coaches wrongly playing him as a RW. If musa isn’t SE top 40 ever then Who is?? Let’s analyze their overall achievements for SE and compare it to MUSA. My guy go and sit down please
lekanlij
Egg
Egg

Post by lekanlij »

It’s his wife I pity in all this - Saudi life is not funny for a woman but good thing she can now drive and get around more freely. Nevertheless coming from England is Saudi no bi am and could prove a test of their love.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

john12 wrote:Tbite as much as I respect your intellectual and articulate response, your comments on Musa reeks tribalism, bigotry, biased and outRight wrong because Based on Musa achievements I listed for club and his performances for Nigeria at World Cup and overall, he is Nigeria Greatest ever Strictly at “WORLD CUP”, Nigeria Top 5 player of all time and on course to become The GOAT. What pains me the most is that SE never saw the best of Musa due to coaches wrongly playing him as a RW. If musa isn’t SE top 40 ever then Who is?? Let’s analyze their overall achievements for SE and compare it to MUSA. My guy go and sit down please
John12,

You really need to cut out these insinuations about tribalism and your attempt to use it to mute people with different views. While I am a fan of Musa it is ridiculous to accuse those who are not of tribalism. Please ditch that labeling of others and focus on the debate itself. We will all be better informed by that focus.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

john12 wrote:Musa can score 10 goals at World Cup for Nigeria and tribalism will still negate his achievement. Please, don’t say I’m exaggerating because if a 25 year old musa can be
1) 17 - Npl top scorer for Kano Pillars
2) 17 - Wafu cup winner and top scorer and immediately transferred to VVV venlo
3) 18 - Ayc u20winner and literary our best player at that tournament
4) 19 - transfer to CSKA Moscow and walks into their team also went toe to toe with Ronaldo at Champions league round of 16
5) 19 wins league title 1 as one of the star man
6) 20 - played at U20 WYC quarter finals and was our best player at that tournament this Guy was hugging 3 tournaments in a year for SE
7) 20- wins second league title and club cup for club while simultaneously being one of their best player
8) 21 - wins. African cup of nations by scoring against Mali and performing as a super sub in subsequent games
9) 22 - only player to score 2 goals in a game at Wc for us and was all WORLD CLASS GOALS the same year he won another League title
10) 25- scores 2 world class goals again to secure Nigeria only win at World Cup and becomes Nigeria all time World Cup top scorer. Musa achieved all these at 25 and people are still questioning his class. They innately believe the guy is beneath their level and that stems from either his tribe, or religion. Kanu, jj, went to 3 World Cups in a row and couldn’t score 1 goal or assists at World Cup. Yet, musa scores 4 world class goals at the greatest country competition and people are still questioning him. Let’s respect every tribe like our own
Come on, Kanu did a lot more in the toughest leagues in the world in those days (JJ was a clown,so I will not defend him)
Kanu's WCs were not great, but he achieved a lot more than Musa
  • FIFA U-17 World Cup: 1993
    Olympic Gold Medal: 1996
    Premier League: 2001–02, 2003–04[Arsenal]
    FA Cup: 2001–02, 2002–03[Arsenal]
    FA Community Shield: 1999[Arsenal]
    FA Cup: 2007–08 [Portsmouth]
    Eredivisie: 1993–94, 1994–95, 1995–96[Ajax]
    UEFA Champions League: 1994–95[Ajax]
    UEFA Super Cup: 1995[Ajax]
    Intercontinental Cup: 1995[Ajax]
    Nigerian Premier League: 1992–93 [Iwuanyanwu National]
    African Footballer of the Year: 1996, 1999
    BBC African Footballer of the Year: 1997, 1999
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Kanu did a lot for clubsides and Youth sides but international football for SE, Musa musa musa
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

So musa left leicester to play in empty stadiums?.
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

marko wrote:So musa left leicester to play in empty stadiums?.
Is Musa in charge of ticket sales? Was his salaries tied to stadium capacity? or what has the people at the stadium got to do with his contract? You guys just like clutching at straws.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD