Musa Scores Winner in His Debut......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Musa Scores Winner in His Debut......

Post by Enugu II »

[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLLWoDIYdQ
Ahmed Musa comes off the bench and burst through the middle with trademark space to score winner in his debut for Al Nasr in the Arab Club Championship.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Musa Scores Winner in His Debut......

Post by Tobi17 »

Call the Saudi Arabian league a joke, but they do seem to have a well organized structure... look at how neat that field is.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

World class player doing what he knows how to do best. He might end up being SE greatest player of all time
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Tobi17 wrote:Call the Saudi Arabian league a joke, but they do seem to have a well organized structure... look at how neat that field is.
I believe that match was played in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It is not the Saudi league, but the Arab Champions League.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Retirement sweet! :thumbs:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

john12 wrote:World class player doing what he knows how to do best. He might end up being SE greatest player of all time
Dude, I like Musa,..but your shrining na real wa....
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

My broda no be shrining I’m just being honest. You and I know that if our Hausa bobo was from the east or west, he would had been touted as Nigerian GOAT. Do you honestly think it’s easy to score 4 goals at 2 world cups and 2 braces at 2 separate World Cup??? So many Nigerian legends like yekini, Finidi, Kanu, Keshi, Amunike, amokachi all played at various World Cup and couldn’t achieve it. Realistically speaking, musa has 2 more world cups in him
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Even posting this highlights here is an insult to us. You might as well post Ghana league highlights as well! :mad: :mad: :veryangry:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

charlie wrote:
john12 wrote:World class player doing what he knows how to do best. He might end up being SE greatest player of all time
Dude, I like Musa,..but your shrining na real wa....
Bia (come) Charlie na my broda; Big John12, you dey tok to like dat? You get luck say him dey in good mood today, odawise, hmm! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Musa is definitely SE Greatest “WORLD CUP” player of all time. (No debate) and might end up being SE greatest of all time
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:Even posting this highlights here is an insult to us. You might as well post Ghana league highlights as well! :mad: :mad: :veryangry:
Bros 1Naija, please what do you mean? Posting the video of our man, scoring goal is an insult to us? Why so, please?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ighalo would score every game in Saudi. Would that make him SE's greatest of all time? :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

When ighalo becomes
1) Nigeria youngest npl top scorer of all time (17)
2) wins 3 leagues in a row for club, and contributed immensely towards those leagues
3) wins 2 separate cups for club
4) wins Wafu competition for us
5) wins Ayc u20 for us at 19
6)win Anc for Nigeria and contributed immensely
7) scores 4 goals at 2 separate World Cup and only Nigerian player ever to score 2 braves at WC
8) challenge Lionel Messi toe to toe and overcomes the Goat
When ighalo achieves all these maybe we can consider him until then tell your client to not near SE
Na wa oh, this musa Guy is really SE top 5 off all time
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

I agree
why he's playing in an empty stadium beats me
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:When ighalo becomes
1) Nigeria youngest npl top scorer of all time (17)
2) wins 3 leagues in a row for club, and contributed immensely towards those leagues
3) wins 2 separate cups for club
4) wins Wafu competition for us
5) wins Ayc u20 for us at 19
6)win Anc for Nigeria and contributed immensely
7) scores 4 goals at 2 separate World Cup and only Nigerian player ever to score 2 braves at WC
8) challenge Lionel Messi toe to toe and overcomes the Goat
When ighalo achieves all these maybe we can consider him until then tell your client to not near SE
Na wa oh, this musa Guy is really SE top 5 off all time
Your number 6 is a lie though so calls into question your other 'facts', he was a bench warmer who's only contribution was scoring our 4th goal in a 4-1 mauling of Mali...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

So happy for Musa I wanna cry. Our best player since JJ!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:So happy for Musa I wanna cry. Our best player since JJ!
Never in your life should you disrespect JJ's legacy like this again you recalcitrant moron.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How many goals did jj score at WC?? How many trophies did jj win at his club side abeg Park well joor. Musa is Nigeria greatest World Cup player of all time
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:So happy for Musa I wanna cry. Our best player since JJ!
Never in your life should you disrespect JJ's legacy like this again you recalcitrant moron.

Who's this one ? U don drink petrol?Abeg go hug transformer . JJ went to world cup from 1994 -2010 without scoring or assisting once. Na dribble we go chop? Musa was there in 2014 & 2018, came back with 4 goals and a fat contract afer each WC he played. Ode! :curse:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

john12 wrote:How many goals did jj score at WC?? How many trophies did jj win at his club side abeg Park well joor. Musa is Nigeria greatest World Cup player of all time
If it's all about goals and trophies, then Kanu is the man
JJ was a clown
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Who's this one ? U don drink petrol?Abeg go hug transformer . JJ went to world cup from 1994 -2010 without scoring or assisting once. Na dribble we go chop? Musa was there in 2014 & 2018, came back with 4 goals and a fat contract afer each WC he played. Ode! :curse:
When we talk about pedigree, the likes of JJ have touched heights Musa can only dream of coming close in a million years, world cup goals doesn't mean Sh.it...Asamoah Gyan has scored more world cup goals than any African in recent history yet the bredas don't put him in the level of African greats like Etoo, Drogba, Kanu etc that had less goals. The reason people world wide know about Nigerian football is because of the likes of JayJay that put us on the map...once again, it's alright to recognize Musa's achievements, I respect him a lot... But comparing him in any shade of imagination to a legend like JJ could earn you a senseless beating if mentioned in public.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The bredas might not put him in pedalstal but history will surely remember asamoah Gyan as top 5 Africa Greatest World Cup player even greater than drogba, Essien, etoo (just for World Cup) Okocha to me was a great player and an all round world class talent but when it comes to “WORLD CUP” Performance, Ahmed Musa tops him hands down. We shouldn’t let tribalism becloud our judgement and if musa was an Igbo or yoruba Guy, I’m pretty sure he will be touted as One of Nigeria “GOAT”. Do you know how difficult it is to score 4 world class goals at 2 World Cups playing for an average team like Nigeria??? If you don’t know, then ask Okocha, Kanu, Finidi, yekini, aiyegbeni, emenike, martins, osaze, aghawowa, ikbepa, oruma. All these guy couldn’t achieve it at 2 or 3 word cups
Last edited by john12 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

And what’s the heights Jj has touched that musa cannot dream off? People just like talking nonsense and how can you say “World Cup goals” dosent mean sh*t??? My friend will you keep quiet