See How Ahmed Musa Was Welcome By His New Club In Saudi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
See How Ahmed Musa Was Welcome By His New Club In Saudi

Post by iworo »

[/video]

[/video]
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: See How Ahmed Musa Was Welcome By His New Club In Saudi

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

That’s how you welcome a World Cup hero... and some of you wanted him to say no :shock: :!:

Cheers.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

My Saudi colleague is an Al Nasr fan. I think he was at the airport. I'll post the videos.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

CAN GE LIVE UP TO THEIR EXPECTATIONS?

Seems like they are expecting Moses-class miracles. I'd be scared.
Bell
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Dang. Now THAT is a welcome. You'd think they were welcoming signing of CR7 or Neymar.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Heroes are not welcomed home
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow see legend,one guy was saying Saudi make mistake long time,they should have beg him to play for their country when he was younger.
The buy is pure world class.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: 8-)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...football fans around world are fanatic about their club and players except in Nigeria of today.
The scene above is what it use to be like in the 70s and 80s of a Nigerian football club, or a player spotted at a bar or on the street.
We use to mob Rangers players, outside left tall Stanley (forgot his last name), or Emeka Onyedika whenever they are spotted.
Both lived in our neck of the wood.
obaGol
Egg
Egg

Post by obaGol »

mcal wrote:...football fans around world are fanatic about their club and players except in Nigeria of today.
The scene above is what it use to be like in the 70s and 80s of a Nigerian football club, or a player spotted at a bar or on the street.
We use to mob Rangers players, outside left tall Stanley (forgot his last name), or Emeka Onyedika whenever they are spotted.
Arguably our best player has transferred to a back-water league and you guys feel this is a cause for celebration? Let me just tell you now, we're not going anywhere with players that play in China, UAE and Saudi. So better hold on to your skirts and prepare for another couple of years of disappointment if Rohr doesn't find the courage to bench the likes of these kinds of players.

Congrats Musa. Make your money but have the strength to admit that your top tier football career is over. Thanks for the memories.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

mcal wrote:...football fans around world are fanatic about their club and players except in Nigeria of today.
Okronkwo?
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Kako wrote:
Okronkwo?
Stanley Okoronkwo Mbaise product played don't dirty.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

This reception is it only football related? Assuming he is not a Moslem would he have this same equal magnitude of reception ? Just wondering out loud. I hope some of you will spare my indulgence unfortunately I'm not a very expedient fellow
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:That’s how you welcome a World Cup hero... and some of you wanted him to say no :shock: :!:

Cheers.
Why do you even pay attention to some agents on here bros?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

john12 wrote:Heroes are not welcomed home
Very sad my broda.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

bully12 wrote:This reception is it only football related? Assuming he is not a Moslem would he have this same equal magnitude of reception ? Just wondering out loud. I hope some of you will spare my indulgence unfortunately I'm not a very expedient fellow
Oh boy.........here they come :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bully12 wrote:
Kako wrote:
Okronkwo?
Stanley Okoronkwo Mbaise product played don't dirty.
light skinned stanley okorokwo was kanu + jayjay = wrapped in one
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

obaGol wrote:
Arguably our best player has transferred to a back-water league and you guys feel this is a cause for celebration? Let me just tell you now, we're not going anywhere with players that play in China, UAE and Saudi. So better hold on to your skirts and prepare for another couple of years of disappointment if Rohr doesn't find the courage to bench the likes of these kinds of players.

Congrats Musa. Make your money but have the strength to admit that your top tier football career is over. Thanks for the memories.
...are they gonna force the owners of football clubs to hire them? The problem is the decline in football administration in Nigeria. The idiots would rather fight who gonna be chairman than doing some good grass root effort to attract fans to stadiums, and keep young players from bailing to Europe where they can't get decent work.

Thanks guys, that was Stanley Okoronkwo, great leftie :thumbs:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Tribalism hatred of musa is so deep that they’re questioning the validity of his adulation lmao my guy say “maybe na because win be Muslim”
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

obaGol wrote:

Sadly enough, we are guaranteed a few more years of disappointment as long as people with your mentality are running our football. You seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that the two biggest handicaps to Nigeria’s football right now are Amaju Pinnick and Gernot Rohr. Here you are talking about Rohr finding the courage to bench Musa and Mikel, a quite laughable notion mind you, when the reality of the situation demands that Rohr be canned immediately; but that’s not gonna happen unless Pinnick, who has been a total disaster for Nigerian football, is voted out of office at the earliest opportunity :!:

Cheers.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

wale1974 wrote:
bully12 wrote:This reception is it only football related? Assuming he is not a Moslem would he have this same equal magnitude of reception ? Just wondering out loud. I hope some of you will spare my indulgence unfortunately I'm not a very expedient fellow
I guess Eto'o is a Moslem too :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

[/video]
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

wale1974 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
I guess Eto'o is a Moslem too :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

[/video]
So you don't know bully? :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."