Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6552
kajifu wrote:
Chelsea is not a club for youth players.Chelsea has more players on loan than any other club.
All this is because he is African,


come on, this has nothing to do with being African. He's just not up to it
Moses, Mikel, Essien, Drogba, Weah are Asians, I suppose :winking:

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 5762
oloye wrote:
Chelsea had Kalas, Omeruo, Zouma, Christensson and Alampadu, what did they do when they needed a center half...they signed Rudiger. That says it all!


Actually it says more about Chelsea's belief in their farm system than it does about their players.
How many loan spells did they send Victor Moses on before they gave him a real shot?

The best thing for Omeruo right now is playing time and if it takes another loan spell,...so be it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 5762
Rawlings wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Chelsea is not a club for youth players.Chelsea has more players on loan than any other club.
All this is because he is African,


come on, this has nothing to do with being African. He's just not up to it
Moses, Mikel, Essien, Drogba, Weah are Asians, I suppose :winking:


I agree, being African has nothing to do with anything. Chelsea are notorious for not building from within.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3170
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chelsea had Kalas, Omeruo, Zouma, Christensson and Alampadu, what did they do when they needed a center half...they signed Rudiger. That says it all!


Actually it says more about Chelsea's belief in their farm system than it does about their players.
How many loan spells did they send Victor Moses on before they gave him a real shot?

The best thing for Omeruo right now is playing time and if it takes another loan spell,...so be it.


Moses actually played games for Chelsea before leaving on loan, and was even recalled during his second loan spell. The loans are not giving him the consistency he needs and are robbing him of his potential.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6552
kalani JR wrote:
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chelsea had Kalas, Omeruo, Zouma, Christensson and Alampadu, what did they do when they needed a center half...they signed Rudiger. That says it all!


Actually it says more about Chelsea's belief in their farm system than it does about their players.
How many loan spells did they send Victor Moses on before they gave him a real shot?

The best thing for Omeruo right now is playing time and if it takes another loan spell,...so be it.


Moses actually played games for Chelsea before leaving on loan, and was even recalled during his second loan spell. The loans are not giving him the consistency he needs and are robbing him of his potential.


if he was doing well with his loan spells, one of those clubs would have bought him
Example: Christian Atsu was loaned to Newcastle; Played really well to help them to EPL; Newcastle shelved out $6m for him

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:50 pm
Posts: 585
Footballers want to play, get paid and win trophies/ tournament - Omeruo is getting the first 2 from his contract at Chelsea - has it occurred to you that Chelsea deliberately sign players they don’t intend to play because they see them as assets to make money from annually while providing such players playing time and remuneration.

Omeruo could have signed for any of these clubs and played same amount of games for them as he did on loan but would he have earned more money or have the platform Chelsea currently provide him? Potentially not....so what’s the problem? Omeruo can spend his whole career on loan and still earn more and win more than other players who sign and play for a parent club- abegi make we expand our thinking....well done Omeruo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:24 pm
Posts: 2292
Location: Malta
This is a good move. He is in a top league with a decent team that could even make it to the top half of the table.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:56 am
Posts: 9321
Location: southeast, DC
Dammy wrote:
Nigerian international CD, Kenneth Omeruo has landed in Madrid to undergo a medical with La Liga team, CD Leganes, prior to joining the Spanish club on a one year loan deal from Chelsea.
Good luck Kenneth.


It is done! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD_Legan%C3%A9s

_________________
Image
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], icee, Ki igbo legal, Nkume, Polly and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group