Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45299
lekanlij wrote:
balo wrote:
lekanlij wrote:
Same about Moses - since retiring from Nigeria he doesn't seem able to get in either 1st or 2nd Chelsea team squad. Hopefully, he moves on from Chelsea in January to where he can play often or he experiences a change of future in Chelsea.

Definitely he couldn't have become a bad player over a few months - the only regular member of the Chelsea first last year not to be in either 1st or 2nd squad - I smell a rat and he might have been treated unfairly!! Keep your head up Victor Moses!!



A system change at Chelsea is to blame here. He was so good playing the RWB that first season of Conte. His stats as a winger aren't as good for a top club, and Sarri seems to think he fits the role of a RWB better.

He needs to work on a lot of things as he moves away from Chelsea.


He can't be that bad - how can a first team regular just last season not be in the top 35 players the next season because of formation change. Is Alonso a full back or wing back? Watch how Chelsea play now and am not sure that Alonso's role has changed much from last season. I can understand if Moses was drop for Azpicuerta but not making first team and second team squad is scandalous.

Moses might not be playing for us anymore but we should still be sticking up for him - even Hudson-Odoi gets a nod before him. An upcoming player before a tried and tested world cup competitor and critical member of EPL team? Emerson & Ampadu for example get more of a look in IMO than Moses. Infact the only first teamer in Chelsea Moses is slightly better than atm is Drinkwater!

Something is amiss and Moses should know our support even though he's retired from playing for us!


Didn't the something similar happen to David Luiz and Willian after Conte arrived? Coaches have their preferred systems and preferred players. Moses isnt one for Sarri.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 13918
Location: Here
balo wrote:
lekanlij wrote:
balo wrote:
lekanlij wrote:
Same about Moses - since retiring from Nigeria he doesn't seem able to get in either 1st or 2nd Chelsea team squad. Hopefully, he moves on from Chelsea in January to where he can play often or he experiences a change of future in Chelsea.

Definitely he couldn't have become a bad player over a few months - the only regular member of the Chelsea first last year not to be in either 1st or 2nd squad - I smell a rat and he might have been treated unfairly!! Keep your head up Victor Moses!!



A system change at Chelsea is to blame here. He was so good playing the RWB that first season of Conte. His stats as a winger aren't as good for a top club, and Sarri seems to think he fits the role of a RWB better.

He needs to work on a lot of things as he moves away from Chelsea.


He can't be that bad - how can a first team regular just last season not be in the top 35 players the next season because of formation change. Is Alonso a full back or wing back? Watch how Chelsea play now and am not sure that Alonso's role has changed much from last season. I can understand if Moses was drop for Azpicuerta but not making first team and second team squad is scandalous.

Moses might not be playing for us anymore but we should still be sticking up for him - even Hudson-Odoi gets a nod before him. An upcoming player before a tried and tested world cup competitor and critical member of EPL team? Emerson & Ampadu for example get more of a look in IMO than Moses. Infact the only first teamer in Chelsea Moses is slightly better than atm is Drinkwater!

Something is amiss and Moses should know our support even though he's retired from playing for us!



Moses WILL ALWAYS get my support. I was only letting you know what is happening at Chelsea. Before Odoi started getting the nod, Moses was ahead of him until Moses, allegedly, had that chat with Sarri and was told he wasn't in his plans. Before then, he had a few runs in which he didn't show much interest.

There are lots of players, and lots of games. When you are given a chance, however little that chance is, you have to will yourself to impress. Moses did not.
Morata was stinking up the joint, yet he gets the nod because Chelsea doesn't have that many strikers. They have many wingers ahead of Moses. Willian (I don't understand why Moses couldn't push to steal Willian's spot because Willian hasn't been exemplary), Hazard, Pedro, Moses, Odoi. 3 Wingers ahead of Moses. Only 2 can play atthe same time. Odoi had one start, he scored and had an assist. (That's taking your chances). But watch what happened the next EPL game, Odoi got dropped for the more established wingers.

It is what it is. Moses must rediscover the joy of playing soccer.

Good points.

Moses didn't acquit himself well at the World Cup where Sari and many other coaches were watching.
So, when he went back to Chelsea, he had to show a better side of his game but probably did not.

Few coaches at the top level have the time or patience to "fix" Moses' glaring dumb mistakes at the WC.Maybe Pep Guardiola or Klopp.
Rohr could have helped a bit, but the lad quit the NT. Another dumb move! VM needs better advisers.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40975
Location: Pennsylvania
marko wrote:
Playing within an incompetent organization can force players to do the unthinkable


Assuming that’s at play here which it clearly it isn’t.

NFF has nothing to do with Moses retiring so feel free to look elsewhere. It’s not hard to figure out.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76771
Location: Earth
Balo abeg go siddon.. the truth is Moses isn't in Sarri's plan .. similar to Mikel and Conte.. once you aren't in a manager's plan , no matter how hard you try it aint going to work.. Musa for example wasn't played at Leicester, but when Worlcup start, bobo was our best player. i hope Vic Mo leaves out on loan.... Sarri will be gone soon... After City waya am out of top 4 come saturday then we go know.. even with so many games this month, bobo will not select Moses... perform or no perform e no matter

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36537
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Balo abeg go siddon.. the truth is Moses isn't in Sarri's plan .. similar to Mikel and Conte.. once you aren't in a manager's plan , no matter how hard you try it aint going to work.. Musa for example wasn't played at Leicester, but when Worlcup start, bobo was our best player. i hope Vic Mo leaves out on loan.... Sarri will be gone soon... After City waya am out of top 4 come saturday then we go know.. even with so many games this month, bobo will not select Moses... perform or no perform e no matter


Pokey, he told him he wasn't in his plans AFTER he gave him PT to show what he's got and Moses was disinterested in those games...unlike Conte who didn't even give Mikel a chance...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76771
Location: Earth
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Balo abeg go siddon.. the truth is Moses isn't in Sarri's plan .. similar to Mikel and Conte.. once you aren't in a manager's plan , no matter how hard you try it aint going to work.. Musa for example wasn't played at Leicester, but when Worlcup start, bobo was our best player. i hope Vic Mo leaves out on loan.... Sarri will be gone soon... After City waya am out of top 4 come saturday then we go know.. even with so many games this month, bobo will not select Moses... perform or no perform e no matter


Pokey, he told him he wasn't in his plans AFTER he gave him PT to show what he's got and Moses was disinterested in those games...unlike Conte who didn't even give Mikel a chance...

stop making stuff up..haba :lol: :lol: :lol: anyways, Sarri has been found out... City up next, lose to spurs, lose to Wolves and willmos def lose to City.. 3 loses in the trot next...

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36537
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Balo abeg go siddon.. the truth is Moses isn't in Sarri's plan .. similar to Mikel and Conte.. once you aren't in a manager's plan , no matter how hard you try it aint going to work.. Musa for example wasn't played at Leicester, but when Worlcup start, bobo was our best player. i hope Vic Mo leaves out on loan.... Sarri will be gone soon... After City waya am out of top 4 come saturday then we go know.. even with so many games this month, bobo will not select Moses... perform or no perform e no matter


Pokey, he told him he wasn't in his plans AFTER he gave him PT to show what he's got and Moses was disinterested in those games...unlike Conte who didn't even give Mikel a chance...

stop making stuff up..haba :lol: :lol: :lol: anyways, Sarri has been found out... City up next, lose to spurs, lose to Wolves and willmos def lose to City.. 3 loses in the trot next...


You have other facts then post them or please shaaaaaarrrrraaaaaaappppp....

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mystic, oscar52 and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group