Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=290767
Page 4 of 4

Author:  oloye [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

That Godin is one of the best CD in the whole wide world

Author:  charlie [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

oloye wrote:
That Godin is one of the best CD in the whole wide world


Right now, I cannot think of any CD I will rate above him.
Maybe Chiellini by a hair...

Author:  charlie [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

Rawlings wrote:
charlie wrote:
Lopetegui is going to have to make some really bold moves to keep Madrid on top.
He needs to shore up that defense and defensive midfield with more talent.
If it means loosing the likes of Isco or Modric, so be it.


No need.
Madrid is still a very good side
It's Partey that has made them look ordinary


Na Madrid have depth issues in their holding midfield position, and it showed today.

Author:  oloye [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
That Godin is one of the best CD in the whole wide world


Right now, I cannot think of any CD I will rate above him.
Maybe Chiellini by a hair...

The man just stand there like a Colossus...calm as a cucumber. Unlike that agbero captaining Real

Author:  charlie [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

Godin again,..his positioning is extraordinary

Author:  charlie [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

Caravajal might be a 3 time UCL champ, but today, Vitollo took him to school

Author:  Rawlings [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

charlie wrote:
Caravajal might be a 3 time UCL champ, but today, Vitollo took him to school


so, who is your MoM?

Author:  kajifu [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real Madrid 2-2 Atletico Madrid

A. Madrid win

Author:  Rawlings [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real Madrid 2-2 Atletico Madrid

kajifu wrote:
A. Madrid win


They won because of a critical change they made for extra time

Author:  charlie [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

Rawlings wrote:
charlie wrote:
Caravajal might be a 3 time UCL champ, but today, Vitollo took him to school


so, who is your MoM?


My Midget of the Match? This dude:

Image

Author:  green4life [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

charlie wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
charlie wrote:
Caravajal might be a 3 time UCL champ, but today, Vitollo took him to school


so, who is your MoM?


My Midget of the Match? This dude:

Image


Abeg oooo. :rotf:

Author:  kalani JR [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

Saul Niggaz was the star for me.

Author:  Cristao II [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

I am laughing at Ramos.

Author:  oloye [ Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

green4life wrote:
charlie wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
charlie wrote:
Caravajal might be a 3 time UCL champ, but today, Vitollo took him to school


so, who is your MoM?


My Midget of the Match? This dude:

Image


Abeg oooo. :rotf:

Thank God the midget tumbled down and fell flat on his face else Rawlings for nor let us hear word again. This is what happens when your legs are shorter than your body.

Author:  balo [ Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real Madrid 2-1 Atletico Madrid

Senator WIRES wrote:
Diego Costa is still a bully!! :taunt: :taunt:



And Conte still deserves slaps.

Author:  marko [ Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

Are real missing ronaldo or its too early to say

Author:  Cmoke [ Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

Half Ghanaman,

Abeg wetin be de difference between Partey and Amartey so that 100% Naija man like me go stop missing dem up?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rawlings wrote:
Partey has made all the difference

Author:  aykwes8 [ Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Cup final: Real 2-4 Atletico (Extra Time

Cmoke wrote:
Half Ghanaman,

Abeg wetin be de difference between Partey and Amartey so that 100% Naija man like me go stop missing dem up?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rawlings wrote:
Partey has made all the difference
no difference. They’re both Ga-Dangme boys. That’s probably why they look alike

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/