COLLIN NOT COLLINS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
COLLIN NOT COLLINS

Post by jette1 »

This dude is as useless as them come; SE abi na NFF publicity secretary missing in action. I have never learned anything new or gotten any first hand information accruing from this guy's position.
when Mikel's father got taken hostage; we are still in the dark as to how or why players could be in possession of personal phone in team bus driving into stadium for a World cup game. This dude simply does not know his job. We are not any more informed than we were before his appointment. Take for instance the current NFF/Giwa/ DSS/Picnic/Fifa issues - he should be up front educating the press and the public on the goings and swaying opinion
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COLLIN NOT COLLINS

Post by Dammy »

jette1 wrote:This dude is as useless as them come; SE abi na NFF publicity secretary missing in action. I have never learned anything new or gotten any first hand information accruing from this guy's position.
when Mikel's father got taken hostage; we are still in the dark as to how or why players could be in possession of personal phone in team bus driving into stadium for a World cup game. This dude simply does not know his job. We are not any more informed than we were before his appointment. Take for instance the current NFF/Giwa/ DSS/Picnic/Fifa issues - he should be up front educating the press and the public on the goings and swaying opinion
Collin is not the NFF spokesman. Demola Olajire is in that position while Toyin Ibitoye is the SE media man.
I am happy
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

jette1 wrote:This dude is as useless as them come; SE abi na NFF publicity secretary missing in action. I have never learned anything new or gotten any first hand information accruing from this guy's position.
bros Jette you're type wey we dey toast enter slave ship back in the day... :evil: ..yeye community nuisance....see as him face rezembu pavement phlegm :evil:
Last edited by paj on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Dammy wrote:
Collin is not the NFF spokesman. Demola Olajire is in that position while Toyin Ibitoye is the SE media man.
abeg what is Collin then

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

jette1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
abeg what is Collin then
Journalist/Pundit :sneaky:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Delete this useless thread.
Colin can sue you
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

why are you always wrong?
Dammy wrote:
jette1 wrote:How the ell did Balogun fetch more money (€10.1m). than Ekong who is miles ahead of him. To me Ekong is worth 15 million at least
Balogun joined Brighton on a free transfer.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=290772&p=5311033#p5310955
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

jette1 proving everyone wrong again, right when we thought he was cured.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

joao wrote:jette1 proving everyone wrong again, right when we thought he was cured.
in your world this must make you feel important now

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

joao wrote:jette1 proving everyone wrong again, right when we thought he was cured.
The jette1 we know is better than this. We're all allowed a pass to goof once in a while. Dude just happened to use one of those. Even Colin will understand.Let's move on.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

paj wrote:
bros Jette you're type wey we dey toast enter slave ship back in the day... :evil: ..yeye community nuisance....see as him face rezembu pavement phlegm :evil:

:rotf: :rotf: no dey insult ya uncle like dat oh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

My Belle o!!! :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
YNWA
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

How much did Brighton pay for Balogun again?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

His name is even Colin, I think you are looking for Toyin Ibitoye...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!