COLLIN NOT COLLINS

This dude is as useless as them come; SE abi na NFF publicity secretary missing in action. I have never learned anything new or gotten any first hand information accruing from this guy's position.
when Mikel's father got taken hostage; we are still in the dark as to how or why players could be in possession of personal phone in team bus driving into stadium for a World cup game. This dude simply does not know his job. We are not any more informed than we were before his appointment. Take for instance the current NFF/Giwa/ DSS/Picnic/Fifa issues - he should be up front educating the press and the public on the goings and swaying opinion

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Re: COLLIN NOT COLLINS

jette1 wrote:This dude is as useless as them come; SE abi na NFF publicity secretary missing in action. I have never learned anything new or gotten any first hand information accruing from this guy's position.
when Mikel's father got taken hostage; we are still in the dark as to how or why players could be in possession of personal phone in team bus driving into stadium for a World cup game. This dude simply does not know his job. We are not any more informed than we were before his appointment. Take for instance the current NFF/Giwa/ DSS/Picnic/Fifa issues - he should be up front educating the press and the public on the goings and swaying opinion
Collin is not the NFF spokesman. Demola Olajire is in that position while Toyin Ibitoye is the SE media man.

jette1 wrote:This dude is as useless as them come; SE abi na NFF publicity secretary missing in action. I have never learned anything new or gotten any first hand information accruing from this guy's position.
bros Jette you're type wey we dey toast enter slave ship back in the day... :evil: ..yeye community nuisance....see as him face rezembu pavement phlegm :evil:
Last edited by paj on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Collin is not the NFF spokesman. Demola Olajire is in that position while Toyin Ibitoye is the SE media man.
abeg what is Collin then

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

abeg what is Collin then
Journalist/Pundit :sneaky:
naijaguy

Post by naijaguy »

Delete this useless thread.
Colin can sue you
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.

why are you always wrong?
jette1 wrote:How the ell did Balogun fetch more money (€10.1m). than Ekong who is miles ahead of him. To me Ekong is worth 15 million at least
Balogun joined Brighton on a free transfer.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=290772&p=5311033#p5310955

jette1 proving everyone wrong again, right when we thought he was cured.

joao wrote:jette1 proving everyone wrong again, right when we thought he was cured.
in your world this must make you feel important now

joao wrote:jette1 proving everyone wrong again, right when we thought he was cured.
The jette1 we know is better than this. We're all allowed a pass to goof once in a while. Dude just happened to use one of those. Even Colin will understand.Let's move on.

paj wrote:
bros Jette you're type wey we dey toast enter slave ship back in the day... :evil: ..yeye community nuisance....see as him face rezembu pavement phlegm :evil:

:rotf: :rotf: no dey insult ya uncle like dat oh!

heavyd

Post by heavyd »

My Belle o!!! :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
YNWA

How much did Brighton pay for Balogun again?

His name is even Colin, I think you are looking for Toyin Ibitoye...