New FIFA Ranking

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
New FIFA Ranking

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking ... index.html

smh England 6th

Rohr's SE 49th :lol: :lol: :lol: even ghana wey no go wellkap rank pass us..Rohr must go
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: New FIFA Ranking

Post by vancity eagle »

So our poor ranking is a result of Rohr and not the fact that the rankings are RUBBISH.

Just glancing at them and it looks like a complete joke. What a farce. FIFA is useless.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Fifa, Uefa, Ranking, World Cup are all Politics, Economy, Frad etc. the way things are set up, no African team will likely win a WC anytime soon. Na una Dey worry about this thing sha
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

vancity eagle wrote:So our poor ranking is a result of Rohr and not the fact that the rankings are RUBBISH.

Just glancing at them and it looks like a complete joke. What a farce. FIFA is useless.
:lol:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

vancity eagle wrote:So our poor ranking is a result of Rohr and not the fact that the rankings are RUBBISH.

I have resisted the urge to join those who called FIFA ranking all kinds of names, but at moment, I think I am with them The FIFA ranking is really CRAP.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Boy they definitely empowered the feckless one not to win any match . Now he has additional reason for the expected poor results in his matches. Please who is to blame for this poor ranking. The buffoon has manned the team for over 3 years. This absolutely reflects his impact on the team has been negative and adverse. This inept coach must be fired before SE is ranked below 100.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

You can hate Rohr all u want but he was undefeated in WCQ. Steamrolled Cameroon 4-0, beat Algeria with ease, beat Zambia home and away. In friendlies beat both Poland and Argentina (2 top 10 teams) and then beat Iceland at the WC. (A top 20 team)

If you think all of that deserves you to be ranked in the 50's you are insane.

FIFA rankings are garbage. There is no 2 ways about it. Look at Russia who just made the quarter finals. They are still in the 50's as is Japan.

What were we ranked when Rohr took over ? I believe we were at an all time low after failing to qualify for 2 successive ANC tournaments.

I believe that was Rohrs fault too right ?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote:You can hate Rohr all u want but he was undefeated in WCQ. Steamrolled Cameroon 4-0, beat Algeria with ease, beat Zambia home and away. In friendlies beat both Poland and Argentina (2 top 10 teams) and then beat Iceland at the WC. (A top 20 team)

If you think all of that deserves you to be ranked in the 50's you are insane.

FIFA rankings are garbage. There is no 2 ways about it. Look at Russia who just made the quarter finals. They are still in the 50's as is Japan.

What were we ranked when Rohr took over ? I believe we were at an all time low after failing to qualify for 2 successive ANC tournaments.

I believe that was Rohrs fault too right ?

All the African WC teams went home after the first round, that shows you the strength or lack there of African game. So please spare me the rhetoric of he beat African teams, who cares its not like they are good to begin with, when it mattered most he faltered.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

4th in CAF

kai, we are so low

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

tfco wrote:4th in CAF

kai, we are so low

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
4th ke? Nigeria is 7th in Africa. With all the Ogbologbo’s, loud mouths and giant of Africa noise. :rotf: