Mikel Weighing Offer to join Musa in Saudi Arabia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Al Nassr offer Mikel a mouth-watering contract to join Musa

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Mikel considers mouth-watering offer to join Musa at Al Nassr as Victor Moses quits national team - See more at: https://goo.gl/sTLCcz

If Mikel joins Musa in Saudi Arabia, that will mean we effectively have three retirements from international football - Moses, Musa and Mikel. With Odion Ighalo, Uwua Echiejile, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Daniel Akpeyi and Ogenyi Onazi unlikely to play for the Eagles again, I think we are having a gradual clearout of the old guard.

Personally, I am all for this. It is time to inject fresh blood into the team, so I look forward to seeing the likes of Onyekuru and Nwakali dazzle!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Al Nassr offer Mikel a mouth-watering contract to join M

Post by Tbite »

Mikel has achieved all there is, now this retirement makes sense.

MMM out.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg
Re: Al Nassr offer Mikel a mouth-watering contract to join M

Post by Goldleaf »

I doubt JMO will retire from international football yet. Mikel is one guy that has been thankful for his talent and will go on for as long as his talent will take him. You learn that when you play with folks like Drogba, John Terry and Frank Lampard. Victor Moses will long live to regret his decision. The days of glory in football can be rare and retirement loooooooong! Victor Moses has been daft.
Obong
Egg
Egg
Mikel Weighing Offer to join Musa in Saudi Arabia

Post by Obong »

It's Owngoal...

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/08/15/e ... -al-nassr/

Exclusive – Super Eagles Captain Mikel Weighing Up Offer To Join Musa At Al Nassr
August 15, 20180269

Captain of the senior national team of Nigeria John Obi Mikel is studying a contract proposal from Saudi Arabia side Al Nassr as he move close to an exit away from Chinese side Tianjin Teda.

Still battling his way back to fitness, Mikel who is also linked with a possible return to Europe in January gave the go ahead to his representatives to continue talks with Al Nassr, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

An offer has been made but he is yet to commit himself to the deal even though it could see him earn astronomical amount as salary, if he decides to join Ahmed Musa at the Saudi Arabia outfit.

Al Nassr are not the only team interested in the former Chelsea star with a team from Qatar and another from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) also keen on his services although a return to Europe still remains his priority.

” Maybe Musa’s move to Al Nassr ‎played a role in his decision but he has given us the go ahead to hold talks with them. However there are other offers on the table. Our major concern is his desire to return to Europe”, the intermediary who brought the deal revealed to Owngoalnigeria.com.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel Weighing Offer to join Musa in Saudi Arabia

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He might as well go to Saudi Arabia once he went to China it was all about a retirement plan.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

It seems Mikel has the penchant for choosing least resistance pathway. I believe he has doubts about his ability and does everything possible to hide his shortcomings.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bully12 wrote:It seems Mikel has the penchant for choosing least resistance pathway. I believe he has doubts about his ability and does everything possible to hide his shortcomings.

:lol: