Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:55 pm 

Super Eagles captain says he is ready for AFCON qualifiers against Seychelles
Mikel Obi assures of his readiness to partake in the Super Eagles qualifiers against Seychelles.

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/mi ... 23163.html

Captain Nigeria, abeg return to Europe, you have offers to head back to Europe

Quote:
He said, “I’m getting better already and trying to get back into fitness before I start playing again; hopefully in a week or two, I will return to the field of play.

“For the game against Seychelles next month, I’m confident I will be fit before then but for now I just want to focus on getting back to full fitness.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:02 pm 

Capitain for life! They sent him to china, injure am come kidnap I'm papa but nothing has stopped him from wearing the GWG! :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 pm 

This is a true patriot and Nigerian legend. Playing at the age of 31 while his dad was kidnapped.

And yet we have some defending that shameless clown who retires at 27 to sit on his massas bench.

For the rest of Mikel SE career he needs to sit further back and create from deep while helping to shield the defence. He does not have the lungs to be running up front.

He is a SE legend. This is a guy that has nothing to prove, but he loves Nigeria. :thumb: :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm 

Mikel is a true patriot. I think Mikel should also consider retirement after Afcon 2019. You don't want to continue to play after becoming a burden to the team.

V Moses is also a patriot. It is not by force to play for the National team. If his heart is no longer in it. He should do the right thing and retire.

Moses has won the Afcon, he has been to two world cups. Some one else should step up and take his place. As for me I am forever grateful for V Moses. If I were V Moses, I don't think I would have chosen to represent Nigeria in the first place. He has forgiven the country of his birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:32 pm 

Mikel is indeed a true patriot but I think it is time he retire as well. We have better and younger players ready to take his place.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:33 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
Mikel is indeed a true patriot but I think it is time he retire as well. I have better and younger players ready to take his place.

you need someone to inflict serious bodily harm on you

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:15 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Mikel is indeed a true patriot but I think it is time he retire as well. I have better and younger players ready to take his place.

BP, We thank Mikel for services but his time is up! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by Undertaker on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:54 pm 

Lost cause!
Let Mikel retire in peace like Vic Mo. :D

9ja has tried and all they could do is erratically qualify for AFCON and make 2nd round at the WC depending on the draw.
It is time for more progressive African FAs to take the mantle and Africa, to new heights.....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:23 pm 

Excellent PR move for someone to later say, as I tell una b4, I wan play dis qualifiers so so bad, but this wound naim no make me fit come.!

Fingers crossed!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:58 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Mikel is a true patriot. I think Mikel should also consider retirement after Afcon 2019. You don't want to continue to play after becoming a burden to the team.

V Moses is also a patriot. It is not by force to play for the National team. If his heart is no longer in it. He should do the right thing and retire.

Moses has won the Afcon, he has been to two world cups. Some one else should step up and take his place. As for me I am forever grateful for V Moses. If I were V Moses, I don't think I would have chosen to represent Nigeria in the first place. He has forgiven the country of his birth.

Waiti Nigeria do am?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:14 am 

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Waiti Nigeria do am?

His parents were killed in Kaduna, religious violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:25 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Yeah, because someone said the truth about ... Mikel? Is others not entitled to their opinion? You are very "useless."

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:01 pm 

Wetin I tell una !

Cmoke wrote:
Excellent PR move for someone to later say, as I tell una b4, I wan play dis qualifiers so so bad, but this wound naim no make me fit come.!

Fingers crossed!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:04 pm 

Wetin I tell una !

Cmoke wrote:

Fingers crossed!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:06 pm 

Cmoke wrote:
Wetin I tell una !

Cmoke wrote:

Fingers crossed!

Kaiii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:24 pm 

well he has been injured and riding pine in China ...let other players step in..Mikel didn't play the first AFCOn qualifiers..if we can't beat Seychelles, then ROHR must go

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:24 pm 

He should not even be playing against Seychelles, let all the new maradonna that should have gone to the world cup try their luck.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:26 pm 

It's Seychelles so we don't even need Mikel, this match is ready made for the upcoming stars to show their quality...we'll finally see what the likes of Onyekuru, Nwakali, Samuel Kalu, Simy and the rest are made of.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:36 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Captain Nigeria, abeg return to Europe, you have offers to head back to Europe

:lol: Even GERVINHO don return to Europe from the wilderness of China :cry:

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:28 am 

He signed for Parma..I don't even know why naija players are rushing to these rubbish league..even Raheem lawal, just signed for some club in the UAE...yes they are going for the money..no wonder no Nigerian player is yet to win APOY since 1998....pathetic..20 freaking years

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:45 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
well he has been injured and riding pine in China ...let other players step in..Mikel didn't play the first AFCOn qualifiers..if we can't beat Seychelles, then ROHR must go

Why is your mouth smelling like Mikel yansh?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:13 am 

Kabalega wrote:
Lost cause!
Let Mikel retire in peace like Vic Mo. :D

9ja has tried and all they could do is erratically qualify for AFCON and make 2nd round at the WC depending on the draw.
It is time for more progressive African FAs to take the mantle and Africa, to new heights.....

If Africa’s FAs where progressive teams that couldn’t win a single game in Russia against the likes of Saudi Arabia and Iran wouldn’t have easily qualified in the first place,Africa’s best qualified except it!