Iyayi Atiemwen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Iyayi Atiemwen

Post by Paveman »

He is having a very good start to the season at HNK Gorica in Croatia, the team where Musa Mohammed now plays. He is a consistent starter and has scored 2 goals. Since we are missing consistent out and out scorers, he might push his way in to get a look in for the SE. I have never seen the guy play, what is he like?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iyayi Atiemwen

Post by wiseone »

What position does he play in?!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Baba yi Atiemwen
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Paveman wrote:He is having a very good start to the season at HNK Gorica in Croatia, the team where Musa Mohammed now plays. He is a consistent starter and has scored 2 goals. Since we are missing consistent out and out scorers, he might push his way in to get a look in for the SE. I have never seen the guy play, what is he like?
8 goals since 2016 and you believe he's the solution to our striking quagmire?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iyayi_Atiemwen
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Obong, the boy is 22. I have no idea what position he plays.
Also, please read my first post...I said if he has a consistent season he might get a look-in. I am not proposing him as a solution, but just saying let’s keep an eye on him and see... this looks like it might be a breakout season for him.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Paveman wrote:Obong, the boy is 22. I have no idea what position he plays.
Also, please read my first post...I said if he has a consistent season he might get a look-in. I am not proposing him as a solution, but just saying let’s keep an eye on him and see... this looks like it might be a breakout season for him.
How many eyes do we have :shock:
Let me get this right ! You have never seen him play nor do you know what position he plays that means even you can’t keep an eye on him or you want to keep an eye on 180 million Nigerians
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."