Manchester City All Or Nothing- Amazon Prime

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester City All Or Nothing- Amazon Prime

Post by jette1 »

kalani JR wrote:
F360 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
jette1 wrote:its football now a reality show and who is to say the shenanigan necessarily translate to result on the pitch
They had 100 points last season.
Bros Jette is smoking serious stuff these days. Thank you for letting him know since he must've forgotten what City did last season (or he doesn't understand this was filmed during last season).
I remember Liverpool had a show during Rodgers first season and United too back in the 90s but yeah these shows aren't gonna affect your season, the camera people know how to be unobtrusive.
see mugus and you fail to give it a thought that presence of camera always guarantees the elevation of unconscious intentionality of behaviors
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I hope this does not go the way of "We Are Liverpool" with Brendan Rogers.

@F360 , thanks for posting. This one has me hooked for now.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Just watched episode one and it looks like I'll be watching more. It reminds me a lot of HBO's 24/7 boxing specials.

Pep is obviously great at what he does. In addition to his football genius his charisma really stands out. I doubt someone like Wenger is able to motivate players as well as Pep.

I admire Pep's desire to communicate in the native tongue of the country he plies his trade. I believe he learned Italian and German and has done the same with English...but how the heck do the City players understand what he's saying at this point? I rewinded the video a few times and still couldn't decipher what he was saying :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

ohenhen1 wrote:
F360 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Won't watch.

Amazon Prime na ole.

You click to sign up or Prime. They don't disclose nothing, no price and etc. End of the month, you get a bill.
Guy, do you just want to talk for the sake of talking? I literally inserted a link....for free....to watch the first episode....for free in posts I typed before yours. Two links. to watch . for free. But you're complaining because Amazon prime will charge you?
Also, there's a set price dude. The price is the price, there's nothing shady there. It has gone up the past couple of years but the price is the price.
I won't watch for free.

Pep.
:boo: :boo: :boo:
:thumb:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Is another link available for the entire season? The link that was shared got taken down.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Jose - You can buy players - but you cant buy class!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I can't stand that mofacker named Pep but I have to admit that he's a genius so I will definitely watch it. Thanks for sharing.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

There are no shortages of Geniuses to watch/follow.

Tesla, Del Bosque, Einstein, Michio Kaku, Michael Jackson, Fela, Muhammed Ali, Da Vinci etc.

I will need two more lifetimes just to cover all the geniuses that abound, but if there is any time to spare, I will watch the Doco of that despicable twat known as Pep.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Anything that gets moaninho crying like a lil beyatch is must watch tv :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Heliopolis wrote:Is another link available for the entire season? The link that was shared got taken down.

Sorry for just seeing this. If you didn't find another link then

https://flixtor.to/watch/tv/4576298/all ... ester-city

or this

- Add to your google drive

--------------------------------------------
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Cally wrote:
F360 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Won't watch.

Amazon Prime na ole.

You click to sign up or Prime. They don't disclose nothing, no price and etc. End of the month, you get a bill.
Guy, do you just want to talk for the sake of talking? I literally inserted a link....for free....to watch the first episode....for free in posts I typed before yours. Two links. to watch . for free. But you're complaining because Amazon prime will charge you?
Also, there's a set price dude. The price is the price, there's nothing shady there. It has gone up the past couple of years but the price is the price.
Exactly what the dude does on this forum. He makes sense only as an exception some times. The moment I realized that, I stopped taking anything he says seriously. People that always spend most of their time threatening not to do or do stuff, most times, don't even have the capability to do or not do those things.
:clap: :clap:

--------------------------------------------
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Heliopolis wrote:Just watched episode one and it looks like I'll be watching more. It reminds me a lot of HBO's 24/7 boxing specials.

Pep is obviously great at what he does. In addition to his football genius his charisma really stands out. I doubt someone like Wenger is able to motivate players as well as Pep.

I admire Pep's desire to communicate in the native tongue of the country he plies his trade. I believe he learned Italian and German and has done the same with English...but how the heck do the City players understand what he's saying at this point? I rewinded the video a few times and still couldn't decipher what he was saying :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbs: The best post :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

merged

but i thought there was a Man City season thread lying around here somewhere

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

tfco wrote:merged

but i thought there was a Man City season thread lying around here somewhere

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe this is its own thread for the likes of ManU fans still holding onto Mourinho's coattails. :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

does the show include City's UCL exploits.

just asking like..

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:does the show include City's UCL exploits.

just asking like..
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?