Manchester City All Or Nothing- Amazon Prime

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

F360
Egg
Egg
Manchester City All Or Nothing- Amazon Prime

Post by F360 »

Series just dropped tonight. Been waiting all summer for this and I'm not even a City fan :biggrin:

Here's the preview that was released earlier

[/video]

Here's a link to the first episode for those that want to watch but don't have Prime

https://oload.download/f/xm6u3t_dtWs/Al ... L.DDP5.mkv

--------------------------------------------
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Manchester City All Or Nothing- Amazon Prime

Post by Damunk »

Looks fascinating.
Like you, I'm no City fan, but this is about football.
Thanks for this! :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I'll definitely watch.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Beloved need to do our own.We remain the invincible and a bigger club than city.
Arteta is a disgrace,last sunday they way he was telling Pep what to do just because we never hire him.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

For those without Prime and who don't want to download from the link above, you can just watch episode 1 with this link

https://ok.ru/video/847376485102

heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

If you Hkhate me guys Hkhate me...
luv it!!! :laugh: :thumb:

Will definitely be watching this on Prime :thumbs:
YNWA
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Won't watch.

Amazon Prime na ole.

You click to sign up or Prime. They don't disclose nothing, no price and etc. End of the month, you get a bill.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:Beloved need to do our own.We remain the invincible and a bigger club than city.
Arteta is a disgrace,last sunday they way he was telling Pep what to do just because we never hire him.
hmmm you need to cool your temper o ..this people no sabi who you and i be from mars ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

its football now a reality show and who is to say the shenanigan necessarily translate to result on the pitch
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

jette1 wrote:its football now a reality show and who is to say the shenanigan necessarily translate to result on the pitch
They had 100 points last season.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

kalani JR wrote:
jette1 wrote:its football now a reality show and who is to say the shenanigan necessarily translate to result on the pitch
Bros Jette is smoking serious stuff these days. Thank you for letting him know since he must've forgotten what City did last season (or he doesn't understand this was filmed during last season).

F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

heavyd wrote:
If you Hkhate me guys Hkhate me...
luv it!!! :laugh: :thumb:

Will definitely be watching this on Prime :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You typed his words perfectly. I just keep thinking "Hkate me" in that Pep voice :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Won't watch.

Amazon Prime na ole.

You click to sign up or Prime. They don't disclose nothing, no price and etc. End of the month, you get a bill.
Guy, do you just want to talk for the sake of talking? I literally inserted a link....for free....to watch the first episode....for free in posts I typed before yours. Two links. to watch . for free. But you're complaining because Amazon prime will charge you?
Also, there's a set price dude. The price is the price, there's nothing shady there. It has gone up the past couple of years but the price is the price.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

F360 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bros Jette is smoking serious stuff these days. Thank you for letting him know since he must've forgotten what City did last season (or he doesn't understand this was filmed during last season).
I remember Liverpool had a show during Rodgers first season and United too back in the 90s but yeah these shows aren't gonna affect your season, the camera people know how to be unobtrusive.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Beloved need to do our own.We remain the invincible and a bigger club than city.
hmmm you need to cool your temper o ..this people no sabi who you and i be from mars ..
Na true you talk i will cool down,was even worry about tomorrow game but will not waste my time killing my self for beloved club.I jsut want anything good to come from Arsenal
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

Episode 1: 5 seconds into Guardiola locker room speech and I'm hooked!!!
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Here are the rest of the episodes for those that dont have Amazon Prime (or are too cheap like ohenhen1)

http://footballhighlightspro.com/all-or ... 7/08/2018/

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

F360 wrote:Here are the rest of the episodes for those that dont have Amazon Prime (or are too cheap like ohenhen1)

http://footballhighlightspro.com/all-or ... 7/08/2018/
For the Broke Boys FC.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I have Amazon Prime

but Pigs will fly before I watch this.

I am Pep's #1 Hater.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

F360 wrote:

Amazon Prime na ole.

Guy, do you just want to talk for the sake of talking? I literally inserted a link....for free....to watch the first episode....for free in posts I typed before yours. Two links. to watch . for free. But you're complaining because Amazon prime will charge you?
Also, there's a set price dude. The price is the price, there's nothing shady there. It has gone up the past couple of years but the price is the price.
I won't watch for free.

Pep.
:boo: :boo: :boo:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Just from the first episode, if we didn't already realize Pep Guardiola was insane, mental, a crazy psycho in front of a board drawing tactics then this confirmed it.
The guy is crazy.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tbite wrote:I have Amazon Prime

but Pigs will fly before I watch this.

I am Pep's #1 Hater.
Guy, its not about Pep. Its about football.
Its like saying you won't watch the SE because you hate Rohr...

Oops! Maybe you didn't! :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

F360 wrote:

Amazon Prime na ole.

Exactly what the dude does on this forum. He makes sense only as an exception some times. The moment I realized that, I stopped taking anything he says seriously. People that always spend most of their time threatening not to do or do stuff, most times, don't even have the capability to do or not do those things.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."