These 5 Attackers would replace the WC SE 5

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
These 5 Attackers would replace the WC SE 5

Post by chief nfachairman »

So far they start playing for their clubs regularly, these 5 guys would easily and capably replace the 5 attackers we took to the world cup.

1.Kayode Larry (Shanktar Donesk, Ukraine)
2.Isaac Success (Watford, EPL)
3.Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux, Lique 1 France)
4.Simon Moses (Gent, Belgium)
5.Henry Onyekuru (Galastasaray, Turkey and Champions League)

Awoniyi, Umar and Gong waiting on the wings.

WORLD CUP 5
1.Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai/CHN) - Gerra ro hia mehnn
2.Ahmed Musa (Al Nasser/ Saudi Arabia) - POOR MOVE! but no be me dey feed am.
3.Simeon Nwankwo (FC Crotone/ITA) - Must remain in the TOp 5 leagues of the world
4.Victor Moses (Chelsea/ENG) - Must maintain a starting shirt
5. Kelechi Iheanacho(Leicester City/ENG) - I dunno know mehn but in the Top 5
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: These 5 Attackers would replace the WC SE 5

Post by skillful »

Larry should have been in the world cup squad.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

When i speak now they would call me all sort of names. Please, what kind of bullcrap is this nonsense? Do people think before writing or they just write purposelessly?? In what village or town would you drop your best player at the WC because he transferred to another club or even one of your best strikers?? Kelechi, Musa still has like 5 to 8 years left at SE and wouldn’t be dropped any time soon. Also, before making any replacement make sure that it’s going be an upgrade on the ones available not downgrade. We cannot keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. Rome wasn’t built in a day and you need time, perseverance, continuity to achieve something meaningful
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Replacing Iheanacho with Kayode is a real LOL.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

john12 wrote:When i speak now they would call me all sort of names. Please, what kind of bullcrap is this nonsense? Do people think before writing or they just write purposelessly?? In what village or town would you drop your best player at the WC because he transferred to another club or even one of your best strikers?? Kelechi, Musa still has like 5 to 8 years left at SE and wouldn’t be dropped any time soon. Also, before making any replacement make sure that it’s going be an upgrade on the ones available not downgrade. We cannot keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. Rome wasn’t built in a day and you need time, perseverance, continuity to achieve something meaningful
You would just be abusing people without understanding the post. I said they "would" and not that they "SHould". I believe Musa is now our Mikel in the attack. He is a backbone player with experience no matter what club or country he plays in.

Lets see how they (WC 5 and New set of 5) perform this season.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

vancity eagle wrote:Replacing Iheanacho with Kayode is a real LOL.
Nacho plays for Leicester in one of the best Leagues in the world and Kayode plays for Shanktar Donesk, a top European club thats playing in the Champions League this season.

Bro, Lets see how they perform this season or even 1/3 of the season then we can make a more informed decision.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:When i speak now they would call me all sort of names. Please, what kind of bullcrap is this nonsense? Do people think before writing or they just write purposelessly?? In what village or town would you drop your best player at the WC because he transferred to another club or even one of your best strikers?? Kelechi, Musa still has like 5 to 8 years left at SE and wouldn’t be dropped any time soon. Also, before making any replacement make sure that it’s going be an upgrade on the ones available not downgrade. We cannot keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. Rome wasn’t built in a day and you need time, perseverance, continuity to achieve something meaningful

They just watch TV and come here to yan dust. Nwankwo has to go to a top 5 league but Kayode who's in a bottom 5 league takes his place.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

After the ban we'll see.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Kayode?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Always good to see you, Sunset.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

The YeyeMan wrote:Always good to see you, Sunset.
It's a pleasure bros :thumb: :thumbs: I'm still in these streets :tic:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

chief nfachairman wrote:So far they start playing for their clubs regularly, these 5 guys would easily and capably replace the 5 attackers we took to the world cup.

WORLD CUP 5
3.Simeon Nwankwo (FC Crotone/ITA) - Must remain in the TOp 5 leagues of the world
I just checked Larry Kayode’s team ....they played and won 4- 1 on 11/8 but Kayode wasn’t even listed. So I ask what is the criteria for being on the list complied?

Again Success has only played a few minutes for Watford and is far away from being a starter. All the players listed need to be evaluated in 6 months time
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

They just watch TV and come here to yan dust. Nwankwo has to go to a top 5 league but Kayode who's in a bottom 5 league takes his place.
Why must some of you always insult someone to get your points across? Na wa o. Please my brother, next time you insult me, i would insult you and your whole family plus generations including the ones yet unborn. Abeg, lets keep it civil.

Back to the crux of this discussion. While Simi (Who i like alot and pushed for his inclusion in the SE and was insulted like you just did) plays in Serie B, Kayode plays in a lower league than Serie A but for Shanktar Donesk, a team that has high recognition in Europe and plays regularly in the CL. Their are other teams in this category like Porto, Lisbon, Dynamo kiev, celtics, Gala, Fenerbache, Anderlecht, Ajax, PSV, CSKA, Lokomotiv, etc
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Flex Swift wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:So far they start playing for their clubs regularly, these 5 guys would easily and capably replace the 5 attackers we took to the world cup.

WORLD CUP 5
I just checked Larry Kayode’s team ....they played and won 4- 1 on 11/8 but Kayode wasn’t even listed. So I ask what is the criteria for being on the list complied?

Again Success has only played a few minutes for Watford and is far away from being a starter. All the players listed need to be evaluated in 6 months time

Very good question. I used this phrase "So far they start playing for their clubs regularly" to start the post.

Now i am not advocating total replacement of the WC attacking players but i suggested guys that can play in their place. In another Post, i commented that the game against Seychelles should be made up of the WC squad except those injured, retired or havent played any football since the WC.

Today, our most inform strikers are Kelechi (he hasnt scored this season), Ighalo (Top scorer in a shitty league) and Awoniyi (playing in a team with lower status than Watford and Shanktar).
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Una go jos kill me with lafta for hia one day. I jos dey read the tins wey una write for dis post and dey laf; kiakiakiakia, hehehehehehe! Na wa-oo! :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.