NIGERIA BAN WATCH 2018! 48hrs to go

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
NIGERIA BAN WATCH 2018! 48hrs to go

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

As you enjoy your BPL game this weekend just keep in mind that the hammer will drop on Monday.The Fifa v Nigeria Saga continues, the same tricks we tried in the past are in motion again. Will Giwa and his thugs and Pastors triumph over FIFA and its rules and regulations? Will FIFA BAN Nigeria or will Giwa Ban FIFA rules according to article 9 verse 4.5 of the Nigeria constitution? Shine ya eye and siddon look...... :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NIGERIA BAN WATCH 2018! 48hrs to go

Post by ohenhen1 »

The ban wont last
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote:The ban wont last

I hope it does. We need it to last so we learn finally. 1yr and no Afcon is what we need.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:The ban wont last

I hope it does. We need it to last so we learn finally. 1yr and no Afcon is what we need.

The ban will just hurt footballers that earn a living. The knuckleheads that run Nigeria never learn. In a few years from now we will back here under another pending ban like in 2015 and 2006.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ban them,Nigeria isn't ready!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

How many of you are footballers? Apart from being spectators that can switch to foreign club football, what's your pain in the ban?

Have we not being banned before and have we not lamented the ban imposed on us by CAF during the Abacha era?

Those who suffer no consequences easily scream for punishment. Banning is will surely affect the antagonist Giwa or Dalung who would still be getting his wages
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I don't like seeing people suffer @Pajimoh.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The same heartless people don't pay full workers salary.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ohenhen1 wrote:I don't like seeing people suffer @Pajimoh.
The people who are causing the ban will not suffer, that's for sure. It's like flogging someone and expecting someone else feel the pain.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

.......after a relatively successful World Cup, launch of team kit to global acclaim, no bonus payment or logistics wahala for the teams.....what do we do? We contravene FIFA rules and risk a ban!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

tmex12 wrote:.......after a relatively successful World Cup, launch of team kit to global acclaim, no bonus payment or logistics wahala for the teams.....what do we do? We contravene FIFA rules and risk a ban!
Please, it was not relatively successful, only if you subscribe to the Pinnick low standards...

All was not well in camp. That's the truth. I don't want to call out forumers names (but they know the truth, yet there is a wall of silence amongst all sport journalist). Read in between the lines on KOC twitter about Victor Moses retirement. Waffiman also alluded to Iwobi as well.. It boils down to the coach.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The same Chris Giwa that sacked by the Plateau government is not better than Pinnick. @Fabio. Giwa is currently banned by FIFA. Elections will be held next month.

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ohenhen1 wrote:The same Chris Giwa that sacked by the Plateau government is not better than Pinnick. @Fabio. Giwa is currently banned by FIFA. Elections will be held next month.
The same Pinnick who was in charge of Warri Wolves-- What did they achieve under him and after him?

We have missed two Nations Cup.
We had a poor WC
The league is suspended indefiniately.

Pinnick the shining light!!!

Follow rule of law. Obey the court!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

fabio wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:The same Chris Giwa that sacked by the Plateau government is not better than Pinnick. @Fabio. Giwa is currently banned by FIFA. Elections will be held next month.
The same Pinnick who was in charge of Warri Wolves-- What did they achieve under him and after him?

We have missed two Nations Cup.
We had a poor WC
The league is suspended indefiniately.

Pinnick the shining light!!!

Follow rule of law. Obey the court!
Not every one want to live in a lawless society. Either we follow FIFA statutes or we stop being a member of FIFA. 1 plus 1 equals 2 not 3.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I have changed my mind. I want FIFA to ban Nigeria but make exceptions allow player transfers out of the country managed by FIFA.

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ohenhen1 wrote: Not every one want to live in a lawless society. Either we follow FIFA statutes or we stop being a member of FIFA. 1 plus 1 equals 2 not 3.
This is the hypocrisy of Pinnick supporters....

You call Giwa names and say things about him.

Talk about Pinnick failures, which are many... Their reply is FIFA and FIFA Statutes.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Hey I am not fan of Pinnick or Giwa. But I prefer Pinnick to Giwa. Any mad man that put his self interest ahead of National interests will not get my support. FIFA statues are there for a reason. They want to prevent another Sherif type situation. We all remember. how Sherrif used the corrupt judiciary to destablize the PDP. It is simple. Follow FIFA statutes like any other country or be banned. I wouldnt have given a deadline. Nigeria is not special. Why must other countries follow the rules while Nigeria use their own rules like a jungle.

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ohenhen1 wrote:Hey I am not fan of Pinnick or Giwa. But I prefer Pinnick to Giwa. Any mad man that put his self interest ahead of National interests will not get my support. FIFA statues are there for a reason. They want to prevent another Sherif type situation. We all remember. how Sherrif used the corrupt judiciary to destablize the PDP. It is simple. Follow FIFA statutes like any other country or be banned. I wouldnt have given a deadline. Nigeria is not special. Why must other countries follow the rules while Nigeria use their own rules like a jungle.
Stop lying!

Why are you happy posting news about Giwa apparent short - coming, but silent on Pinnick's?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

fabio wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Hey I am not fan of Pinnick or Giwa. But I prefer Pinnick to Giwa. Any mad man that put his self interest ahead of National interests will not get my support. FIFA statues are there for a reason. They want to prevent another Sherif type situation. We all remember. how Sherrif used the corrupt judiciary to destablize the PDP. It is simple. Follow FIFA statutes like any other country or be banned. I wouldnt have given a deadline. Nigeria is not special. Why must other countries follow the rules while Nigeria use their own rules like a jungle.
Stop lying!

Why are you happy posting news about Giwa apparent short - coming, but silent on Pinnick's?
I don't like Pinnick. He is a Wowo President and he has his own short comings. But Giwa is worse. The lesser of the two evils in Pinnick. FIFA should give Giwa a life time ban. Any mad man that will even risk a ban should never be allowed anywhere near o8e football. Buhari should also fire the sports minister for his overall poor performance. Nigeria sports is not performing well under his watch.

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ohenhen1 wrote:
I don't like Pinnick. He is a Wowo President and he has his own short comings. But Giwa is worse. The lesser of the two evils in Pinnick. FIFA should give Giwa a life time ban. Any mad man that will even risk a ban should never be allowed anywhere near o8e football. Buhari should also fire the sports minister for his overall poor performance. Nigeria sports is not performing well under his watch.
The issue is we are dealing with two men with very big egos.

On Chris Giwa. Pinnick led NFF mismanaged it from the very beginning. using his friend Dikko (league) First, they banished Giwa FC to Ilorin from Jos, haba. They could have banished them to Bauchi, or Nasawara or Taraba. No they were banished to Ilorin. Giwa FC was kicked out for missing three matches, rightly so.

Next they banned Giwa. Used their friends in FIFA and gave him a worldwide ban.

And you expect Giwa to sit down and not not look for redress.

It's somewhat ironic that in the NFF non - elective congress in Benin, they agreed to lift Giwa ban and re-admit Giwa FC to the league. Why now?
The Executive Committee of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have taken a key step in ending the ongoing tussle over the leadership of the Federation by announcing the lifting of football bans handed to self-acclaimed President of the Federation, Chris Giwa and a few others.
Notable among the other decisions as issued in the Communique after the General Assembly was the provisional readmission of Giwa FC, a club owned by Chris Giwa to the second tier of Nigerian football league, the NNL. Giwa FC were relegated from the elite league in 2016 after a series of breach to the framework and organisational conduct of the league.

https://www.aclsports.com/nigeria-footb ... s-giwa-fc/
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

A few minutes left. Agents should be working the phones to get transfers for their clients out of Nigeria or is that too late now?

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
The issue is we are dealing with two men with very big egos.

On Chris Giwa. Pinnick led NFF mismanaged it from the very beginning. using his friend Dikko (league) First, they banished Giwa FC to Ilorin from Jos, haba. They could have banished them to Bauchi, or Nasawara or Taraba. No they were banished to Ilorin. Giwa FC was kicked out for missing three matches, rightly so.

Next they banned Giwa. Used their friends in FIFA and gave him a worldwide ban.

And you expect Giwa to sit down and not not look for redress.

It's somewhat ironic that in the NFF non - elective congress in Benin, they agreed to lift Giwa ban and re-admit Giwa FC to the league. Why now?
The Executive Committee of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have taken a key step in ending the ongoing tussle over the leadership of the Federation by announcing the lifting of football bans handed to self-acclaimed President of the Federation, Chris Giwa and a few others.
Notable among the other decisions as issued in the Communique after the General Assembly was the provisional readmission of Giwa FC, a club owned by Chris Giwa to the second tier of Nigerian football league, the NNL. Giwa FC were relegated from the elite league in 2016 after a series of breach to the framework and organisational conduct of the league.

https://www.aclsports.com/nigeria-footb ... s-giwa-fc/
Fine.
But what are your views on Giwa?
We know you deeply dislike Pinnick. You've been clear and honest on that.
Giwa nko? :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The government has recognised Pinnick NFF to miss the deadline.