CHE 3 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata, Alonso; Mikh, Iwobi]FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHE 2 Vs 1 ARS[Pedro, Morata; Mikh]

Post by Scipio Africanus »

marutimon wrote:
Nkume wrote:Iwobi!
I know I'm repeating myself...
Looks like Rohr decided to bench our best player vs Iceland and Argentina. Not to mention the man of the match vs Argentina back in November 2017.
I agree Iwobi should have started against Argentina, but we beat Iceland without him starting and he did not impress against Croatia.

Wha choo looking at?!
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: CHE 3 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata, Alonso; Mikh, Iwobi]FT

Post by Thunder »

ohenhen1 wrote:We need atlest 60 million pounds spent in January and another 150 million pounds spent in the summer. Enough of this cheap rubbish.
Where will the money come from, when your likes won’t buy the jersey? :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Dead last on the table ..shebi una dey shout wengerout... yell will go through a long time before una reach top 4...hall lost a great manager..see how Chelsea out past una
:rotf:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHE 3 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata, Alonso; Mikh, Iwobi]

Post by Lager-back »

ceejay22 wrote:Except for Giroud, this should be our starting eleven. Kovacic impressive
Hazard has to start in place of Willian
I’m very proud to be a CFC fan!!
join Paj and siddown for corner. :mrgreen:
ceejay22
Egg
Egg
Re: CHE 3 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata, Alonso; Mikh, Iwobi]

Post by ceejay22 »

Lager-back wrote:
ceejay22 wrote:Except for Giroud, this should be our starting eleven. Kovacic impressive
Hazard has to start in place of Willian
I’m very proud to be a CFC fan!!
join Paj and siddown for corner. :mrgreen:
E dey pain u, 3-2. Sorry ooo :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
marutimon wrote:
Looks like Rohr decided to bench our best player vs Iceland and Argentina. Not to mention the man of the match vs Argentina back in November 2017.
I agree Iwobi should have started against Argentina, but we beat Iceland without him starting and he did not impress against Croatia.
Was Iwobi benched for playing reasons? I question any assertion he was with evidence of his playing performances in the build up to the WC. I leave it at this cos I know far more.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Waffiman wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
marutimon wrote:
Was Iwobi benched for playing reasons? I question any assertion he was with evidence of his playing performances in the build up to the WC. I leave it at this cos I know far more.
Imagine he was the only one trying for us in the build up to the WC, but weirdly Kelechi got more time than him...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lager-back wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Dead last on the table ..shebi una dey shout wengerout... yell will go through a long time before una reach top 4...hall lost a great manager..see how Chelsea out past una
Arsenal need Ndidi like Chelsea needed Kante.
Simple.
Too many fair players, too few strong, hard-tackling, disruptive ball winners with Duracell batteries.
Ndidi!
Despite Nigeria’s elimination at the group stage, Ndidi’s 15 tackles during his nation’s three matches (WC 2018) is still the joint-second overall at the tournament.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -contract/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Nothing to be ashamed of apart from the misses.

I am a believer. :thumbs: :thumbs:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

anikulapo wrote:Image
Who is that? Captain of the tax dodgers FC with Stuart Gulliver as the gaffer
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bk-one wrote:

Nah I man calling out a wanker with an “I told you so” :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Can we still sell some players this summer?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:Can we still sell some players this summer?

Sell Mateo G to Chelsea. You may keep the rest.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Now that the president of the German FA came out to reinforce Mesut Özil's point, what are you saying now?
http://kwese.espn.com/football/germany/ ... -president

As for Hoeneß, I have made a vow not to listen to opinions of bigots, thiefs and tax cheats.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Damunk wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Arsenal need Ndidi like Chelsea needed Kante.
Simple.
Too many fair players, too few strong, hard-tackling, disruptive ball winners with Duracell batteries.
Ndidi!
Despite Nigeria’s elimination at the group stage, Ndidi’s 15 tackles during his nation’s three matches (WC 2018) is still the joint-second overall at the tournament.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -contract/
Arsenal has Toreira now. They are fine in that department.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bk-one wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Now that the president of the German FA came out to reinforce Mesut Özil's point, what are you saying now?

As for Hoeneß, I have made a vow not to listen to opinions of bigots, thiefs and tax cheats.

Dude I know a man crying wolf when I see one, and I know victims of Racism. Go and look at Turkish victims of Erdogan who happen to be sports stars who dared call him out for the man he is :idea:

Hoeness challenged Ozil for being a football fraud, let him prove the man wrong ....So far the man is laughing with Each drag on his cigar :idea:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Dude I know a man crying wolf when I see one, and I know victims of Racism. Go and look at Turkish victims of Erdogan who happen to be sports stars who dared call him out for the man he is :idea:

Hoeness challenged Ozil for being a football fraud, let him prove the man wrong ....So far the man is laughing with Each drag on his cigar :idea:
or we could say sometimes we see what we want to see especially when facts at hand are completely saying otherwise.

With all that said.....Özil's performance yesterday was pretty poor and Bellerin was worse
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bk-one wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:

or we could say sometimes we see what we want to see especially when facts at hand are completely saying otherwise.

With all that said.....Özil's performance yesterday was pretty poor and Bellerin was worse

Bellerin was worse than Ozil?

Really?

Even Ozil would say you have been drinking while posting :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :D

MLK.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Bellerin was worse than Ozil?

Really?

Even Ozil would say you have been drinking while posting :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :D
Objectivity is the last thing i will expect from you when it comes to judging players you despise.

Look, Everybody here knows my feelings when it comes to Aaron Ramsey.I think he is overrated and he is loved by most because his agent is english and he is chums with most guys in the media. I think he is not a central midfielder and for arsenal to move forward as a team they shouldnt play him in the said position. My fear is always that I might not be judging him objectively because I have already have an opinion of him but the new manager somehow seems to be supporting my point by not playing him in the said position. With that said I am not a fan of his but I am a fan of Arsenal football club and as long as he is playing playing for Arsenal I will always support him when he is doing something I perceive to be a plus for arsenal.

Back to you, It seems like when it comes to Özil objectivity doesnt apply due to reasons only known by yourself. My assumption is that you have let your feelings of Özil the person influence how you view him in the football field.Maybe its something to do with his faith, race, e.t.c. You are the only one who knows why. I am not saying you shouldnt criticize Özil's performance but sometimes you gotta do that objectively.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The way Chelse dominated assanal was like school boys ..63%possession..24 shots
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

“Ozil has cleverly brought racism into the game to distract attention from the fact that he has not played football well for a long time," Hoeness told Sky Sport.

"I found it impossible that the DFB president had to get involved to solve the Ozil and Gundogan issue.

"Özil should have been forced to give an explanation, that was no small matter. He is a well-marketed product, who is represented by his agency much better than he is as a player.

"Joachim Low should have gone to Arsenal more often and had a look at him. He probably would not have taken him to the World Cup for sporting reasons, and then we would have been spared the whole drama."
BK,

Kpele but Uli is back :taunt: :taunt: let’s see if Mezy can make him eat his words :woot:

MLK.