CHE 3 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata, Alonso; Mikh, Iwobi]FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHE 3 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata, Alonso; Mikh, Iwobi]

Post by anikulapo »

Wow Game Over with a great save by Cech who had a great game
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at the pangolo Giroud....his leg was hesvy he could not even hit the ball
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Oh well.. Oh well ...Unai welcome to Prem. :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHE 2 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata; Mikh, Iwobi]

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Ozil you wanker. Can you see how Hazard came on and changed the game for Chelsea. That's what we Gunners expect from you for £350k a week. Freaking fraud or a player

Shhhh someone here dey blame Terrira and would rather have Xhaka :rotf:
Lol...Blame ? Thats your trade mark , no one drags that with you now ? Torreira is not blamed , I am actually defending him saying he is not ready for the league yet... he needed to come in later ....but hey you call it blame

Bros na English writing be ya problem or is it expressing ya sef eh? :woot:

Oya nothing spoil carry on :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Where is azuka.....i told him it will zero points after 2 games
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Auba caused Arsenal 3 big points today.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Kai! Emery no dey shake hand? Disappears down the tunnel.

Disappointing loss I must say. I'm looking at you Aubameyang... :evil: :evil:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Oh well.. Oh well ...Unai welcome to Prem. :clap: :clap:
Emery out! :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Except for Giroud, this should be our starting eleven. Kovacic impressive
Hazard has to start in place of Willian
I’m very proud to be a CFC fan!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chelses better hold on to Haxzard.....pay him 500k a week if thst would make him stay

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHE 2 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata; Mikh, Iwobi]

Post by Cristao II »

Hector Bellerin is a major weak point for Arsenal. He has been a leak.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHE 3 Vs 2 ARS[Pedro, Morata, Alonso; Mikh, Iwobi]FT

Post by Nkume »

Its Wenger's fault!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Well at Least Emery will have hopefully learned his lesson.

Xhacrap is so poor I will take young Bielik over him ..., as for Mezut Ozil is there anything more to say???

If I’m Aaron Ramshyt’s agent they better sign whatever contract they give him. At this rate they will be lucky to get anything near what he might be demanding. And it ain’t gonna come from a big club

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anikulapo wrote:
zee wrote:The moment Iwobi and Ozil were pulled out.................Arsenal attack fizzled out and THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozil ?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Zee Nwanem stop hanging out with the Donald :taunt:
How many passes got thru Chelsea's defense after he was pulled out.................football is not always about GRAGRA :mrgreen: type of play.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal 18th, in the relegation zone.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
zee wrote:The moment Iwobi and Ozil were pulled out.................Arsenal attack fizzled out and THAT'S A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozil ?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Zee Nwanem stop hanging out with the Donald :taunt:
How many passes got thru Chelsea's defense after he was pulled out.................football is not always about GRAGRA :mrgreen: type of play.

Er you are talking about Arsenal son. We know play makers and silky skilled ballers. Mezut is a cup cake. Arsenal were dominated before he was pulled. He was a total short one adding nothing to the team. Nah only you dey even defend am still.

Where is my guy Hoeness to laugh at you :taunt:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nkume wrote:Its Wenger's fault!
Let us not try to play mimd games , this is the rot Wenger left behind...if you guys think a new coach would come in and clean up the rot of over a decade , then you guys are not being sincere to yourselves.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

SylverEagles wrote:Kai!! See 'cross' from Bellerin. Football pro for many years, still cant cross. *SMH*
Enough said about that garbage.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Two tough games to start a coaching career. I believe Unai will figure it out. I think he's trying to get this players to believe they can compete with the best of them, but he lacks the players to do it.
I dare say it would have been two losses too under Wenger but save for some boneheaded plays by Auba and Lacazette we could have pulled a valuable point from this game.
I'm willing to give Unai time but we have to start getting results starting with the next game.
Last edited by Mister Dolly on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Claude and his merry muppets will be on a rampage today!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:Look at the pangolo Giroud....his leg was hesvy he could not even hit the ball
Why couldn't Hazard be selfish there?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yes it is Wenger fault @Nkume.

He created this soft defensive culture at Arsenal.

It will take time for Emery to fix it. The board got to back him. The current roster or squad is not good enough. We need defensive reinforcements. Maybe it is time to let Steve Bould go.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx