Iwoooooooooooobiiiii!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iwoooooooooooobiiiii!

Post by maceo4 »

Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
green4life wrote:Great goal today and played well overall. Poor decision by Emery to replace him with lacazette.
Perhaps Lacazette wasn't the right sub but Emery was going for the win, and Iwobi was clearly gassed.
He didn't look gassed to me but I agree that the sub wasn't correct. It should've been a like for like (as in another attacking midfielder to help with ball retention and overall creativity as opposed to a striker).

I'm not complaining given I'm a Chelsea fan. I was happy to see him leave for a striker. He caused chelsea a lot of problems today.
He is not as match fit as the others. If only he played a few minutes against City. According to friends at the game he had dropped off physically.
Yea he looked a little gassed to me also from all the defensive work he had to do.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Iwoooooooooooobiiiii!

Post by Waffiman »

maceo4 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
green4life wrote:Great goal today and played well overall. Poor decision by Emery to replace him with lacazette.
Perhaps Lacazette wasn't the right sub but Emery was going for the win, and Iwobi was clearly gassed.
He didn't look gassed to me but I agree that the sub wasn't correct. It should've been a like for like (as in another attacking midfielder to help with ball retention and overall creativity as opposed to a striker).

I'm not complaining given I'm a Chelsea fan. I was happy to see him leave for a striker. He caused chelsea a lot of problems today.
He is not as match fit as the others. If only he played a few minutes against City. According to friends at the game he had dropped off physically.
Yea he looked a little gassed to me also from all the defensive work he had to do.
His defensive work is what has earned him the most praise from his performance. He keeps that up, he gets a shirt from a coach who demanded the club met his demands in contract negotiations when he was given the job. Emery is a huge fan of Iwobi
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.