[TBL] Brighton (3-2) Man United [Rom]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Brighton (3-2) Man United [Rom]

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:
marko wrote:Its all about intent, we do not win leagues after 2 games, thats not the point, its playing with a clear identity, if i see this, i will not panic, i will put this down to bad luck but what is Mourinho trying to do? How can Bailly be defending like Eguavoen? The body language of the players is worrying, soon he will pick a fight with another player, thats just his way, we knew what we were getting when we employed him, after 2 seasons, sorry we have not improved our football under him, Guardiola came with a clear philosophy and we all saw what he was trying to do even though it did not quite work in the 1st season, if playing boring parking the bus is his philosophy, sorry it will not work with united flair players

Does anyone notice Mourinho does not like Flair players? From Robben, Ronaldo, Pogba, Hazard, Salah, DuBryne, Mata, Martial, Rashford, he does not have time for this type and we have all seen his public spat with these players

He prefers robots, just play to his instructions, dont express yourself, functional football, sorry, i did not sign up for this, united fans did not sign up for this

Please make contact with Zidane or any coach that loves to attack! Any surprises Liverpool got to the champions league final playing positive football??
When a manager is not comfortable with flair players the likes of Pogba, Mata, Martial, Bailly, Rashford, Perreira, Fred, Alexis etc will always get confused & won’t give you any consistency. One of Mourinho’s selling point was his attention to details but it’s hard to see this consistently in the team’s performance. United can’t lose to Brighton twice in a matter of months and you expect the fans to see it as normal. People will surely panic. That should be expected with any big team whether it’s week 2 or week 37.
This is where premierships are won and lost, you win against the teams you are supposed to win against! What we saw yesterday was players not interested in playing for Mourinho, it was a pathetic performance, United fans should not put up with this anymore, Mourinho 3 seasons has been just like this and continues to do so

United has a fantastic squad, dont let the media tell us otherwise, from defenders, midfielders, strikers, we have them all, what we do not have is a coach that can get the best out of the players

Our players are playing like robots, we could have played for 120 mins extra time and still lost

The board needs to wisen up and make a decision, the likes of real madrid will not stand for this crap, they would have shown him the door at the end of last season
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: [TBL] Brighton (3-1) Man United [Rom]

Post by jdizzy »

wiseone wrote:Bailly and Lindelof looked really suspect. Man U were inept.
oloye wrote:A 34 year old man ran the united defence ragged
Tough to be high on confidence when your manager spends all summer talking about how he needs better players
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

jdizzy wrote:
Tough to be high on confidence when your manager spends all summer talking about how he needs better players
I agree and that is why I have no sympathy for that fool of a coach who spent the time meant for building up his team tearing them down. He rubbished and divided his own camp just because he did not have his way, petulant twat.

That said , when your managers does something like that, there are two ways to respond as a player...shut him up with a resounding performance,do not give him the opportunity to say , see what I am saying. Baily was poor,took poor. It was like he had no legs and everytime he was sliding rashly and lashing out at every ball.

The earlier that clown of a coach is sacked the better..enough of the rubbish from his end.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oloye wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
I agree and that is why I have no sympathy for that fool of a coach who spent the time meant for building up his team tearing them down. He rubbished and divided his own camp just because he did not have his way, petulant twat.

That said , when your managers does something like that, there are two ways to respond as a player...shut him up with a resounding performance,do not give him the opportunity to say , see what I am saying. Baily was poor,took poor. It was like he had no legs and everytime he was sliding rashly and lashing out at every ball.

The earlier that clown of a coach is sacked the better..enough of the rubbish from his end.
Bailly's uselessness is proving the Mour was right he needs better players...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What team is up next on the calendar for Womanchester?

Oh I see :lol: :lol: :D

Dis gunna be Good :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
jdizzy wrote:

And who bought Baily...between Baily and Liendelof ManU splashed out almost 80 and the same coach now has the gut to say they are not good enough....he must think they are plucking money from trees.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
jdizzy wrote:

And who bought Baily...between Baily and Liendelof ManU splashed out almost 80 and the same coach now has the gut to say they are not good enough....he must think they are plucking money from trees.
Kpom.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
oloye wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
jdizzy wrote:

Kpom.
True but a club like Manure got it :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
jdizzy wrote:

Players change from season to season though. Injuries sometimes play a part and it takes some time to regain full confidence.

Man U should have given Mo the players he requested. As good as Man C are, they are still buying. Man U can't be stagnant just because they bought players 2 years ago.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
oloye wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
jdizzy wrote:

Players change from season to season though. Injuries sometimes play a part and it takes some time to regain full confidence.

Man U should have given Mo the players he requested. As good as Man C are, they are still buying. Man U can't be stagnant just because they bought players 2 years ago.
You guys are funny...how is old is Baily and Liendelof....you signed players at a young age and still developing, how can Baily who was spectacular up till last season now be seen as not good enough. Keep in focus the word good enough....he was not good enough yet you made the club to splash 40 mills on a player not good enough, then last season they splashed how much on another player he now deemed not good enough....if you cannot spot the madness, then thank God the people running the team are able to spot that madness

The Duffy and the Dunk guy that made Lukaku look like a junk player how much did they cost. We saw how KDB was not good enough for him. Give this team to a decent coach and watch this team play better football . The last thing a player needs is a stupid manager throwing knives and insults at them from the sideline just to make them look bad in other to have his way.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How much did they spend on Fred again..and he is already looking like a bad player because of a team that plays with no direction or purpose. Give Keita who plays for Liverpool to Jose, he would be looking like a cheap imitation of Versace jeans .

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:

You guys are funny...how is old is Baily and Liendelof....you signed players at a young age and still developing, how can Baily who was spectacular up till last season now be seen as not good enough. Keep in focus the word good enough....he was not good enough yet you made the club to splash 40 mills on a player not good enough, then last season they splashed how much on another player he now deemed not good enough....if you cannot spot the madness, then thank God the people running the team are able to spot that madness

The Duffy and the Dunk guy that made Lukaku look like a junk player how much did they cost. We saw how KDB was not good enough for him. Give this team to a decent coach and watch this team play better football . The last thing a player needs is a stupid manager throwing knives and insults at them from the sideline just to make them look bad in other to have his way.

Mourinho is unique and when not happy, you can easily tell with his team's performance. Man U have the funds to get Moringho at least 1 more defender to keep the club competitive.
Not only players need man-management. Coaches do too.

Otherwise, Man U gonna pick themselves up from 17th position. :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bailly is a top defender, he had a poor game just like any other player, look how he played against Leicester, he was in commanding form, look Mourinho wants to buy the title thats why he throws insults at his players so the board can give him more money, this time, they called his bluff and rightly so, he should develop the players he has, if he cant so it, then leave
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I remember when Klopp first joined Liverpool, Ferguson said he was "very worried" by what he might achieve there. I agree with him. Liverpool's attack and midfield look dynamite - full of fast, hard running players that can transition defence into attack in the blink of an eye (i.e. do lots of things that Man U are not presently doing). Keita, Gigi, Fabinho, Bobby, Mane, Salah...

Liverpool v Man City (with fair tackling) will be an almighty entertaining slug-fest once again.

oloye wrote:How much did they spend on Fred again..and he is already looking like a bad player because of a team that plays with no direction or purpose. Give Keita who plays for Liverpool to Jose, he would be looking like a cheap imitation of Versace jeans .
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Brighton’s Leon Balogun has said that he was surprised by Manchester United’s slow football in the 3-2 defeat to his new club on Sunday.

Albion’s centre-back was under the impression that the Premier League would be faster than the Bundesliga after leaving Mainz on a free transfer, although his observations about United’s attacking approach probably revealed more about José Mourinho’s methods than the overall state of English football.

It was a dismal effort from United and Balogun said the game would probably be played at a quicker pace when Brighton visit Anfield on Saturday. “Some of the lads have just asked me that too and I said I had expected the Premier League to be quicker, but they told me this is always the kind of game you play against United,” the Nigeria defender said. “They like to slow it down a little bit sometimes. Liverpool is going to be completely different. I know how [Jürgen] Klopp likes to play. It’s going to be a lot quicker and a lot more intense.”

Brighton restricted United to three shots on target, one of which was Paul Pogba’s consolation penalty, and Shane Duffy revealed they were happy to let Mourinho’s side have the ball in unthreatening areas.

“We know their strengths and we know we’ve had good results and performances against them before,” the Republic of Ireland centre-back said. “We know they’ve got good, quick front players so we just had to match their runs and try to let them play in front of us. It worked and I think they got a little bit frustrated and that was the gameplan.”

uffy’s delight at scoring Brighton’s second goal was matched by the way Chris Hughton’s side adjusted to losing Lewis Dunk to an ankle injury in the 20th minute. Balogun, who played for his country at the World Cup finals in Russia, came on for his debut and formed an instant understanding with Duffy in central defence.

“He’s fitted straight in,” Duffy said. “He’s a big character in the changing room. He’s got a big voice. He’s played with big players in big games. That’s why you bring in players like that. They push us. He was great. That’s another plus for us, that strength in depth with top players. You pick up injuries and suspensions so you need these kind of players to step in.”
Well done Keshi. We can you see your leadership traits in Balogun :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ...

Not the my players are not playing in top clubs... I came to the WC to learn.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marko wrote:Bailly is a top defender, he had a poor game just like any other player, look how he played against Leicester, he was in commanding form, look Mourinho wants to buy the title thats why he throws insults at his players so the board can give him more money, this time, they called his bluff and rightly so, he should develop the players he has, if he cant so it, then leave
He was playing against useless players like Kelechi that he can bully anyhow :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

marko wrote:Bailly is a top defender, he had a poor game just like any other player, look how he played against Leicester, he was in commanding form, look Mourinho wants to buy the title thats why he throws insults at his players so the board can give him more money, this time, they called his bluff and rightly so, he should develop the players he has, if he cant so it, then leave

Simple and short. People tend to overreact.

As for borinho trying to buy the title, whats new? :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Jose Mourinho is a great coach. But I can see that he cannot coach a bunch of brats. If Jose coaches a mid table team in the EPL they will the damn league. These brats are too concerned about looking good and are worried about their brand.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kolinzo wrote:Jose Mourinho is a great coach. But I can see that he cannot coach a bunch of brats. If Jose coaches a mid table team in the EPL they will the damn league. These brats are too concerned about looking good and are worried about their brand.
Why is Mourinho facing the same problems that Van Gaal was facing.
The answer lies with the mentality of players residing at Old Trafford, when they dont perform they have a get out clauase called the manager
those players will give the next manager the same problem
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

kolinzo wrote:Jose Mourinho is a great coach. But I can see that he cannot coach a bunch of brats. If Jose coaches a mid table team in the EPL they will the damn league. These brats are too concerned about looking good and are worried about their brand.
Mourinho cannot motivate 'brats' and established 'stars'. The more reason why he should not splash out 'big' money on such players. That is the problem he is having at Man U. Same problem he had at Real and Chelsea!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”