[TBL] Brighton (3-2) Man United [Rom]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Brighton (3-2) Man United [Rom]

Post by YemiBrazil »

realtrouble wrote:
charlie wrote:
The Glazers need to secure the services of Big Sam ASAP before Arsenal beat them to it.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kai
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will take Pulis now
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

anikulapo wrote:Can’t believe United fans are freaking out after a loss in August smh ... And Una go get mouth call Toto fans Lilly Livered :roll: :roll: :taunt: :taunt:
In fairness we are not familiar with this terrain - at least not in decades :lol:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Brighton (3-1) Man United [Rom]

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ekorian wrote:Is is too early to say that the title belongs to either Chelsea or City?
After Huddersfield and Arsenal? :lol: :lol:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

What is man utd footballing philosophy now? Anyone in the knowhow, please help me to understand, all i see are 11 headless chickens running around the pitch, even when we won last week, i said the same thong that we were not convincing
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Is is too early to say that the title belongs to either Chelsea or City?
Can Man U defeat Huddersfield???
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

wanaj0 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
They can defeat Man City & Chelsea not to talk of Huddersfield.
Our concern is the lack of clear approach to the game.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho is already a dead man walking, he knows this already, the first signs were the transfers he craved, he did not get! The board are watching, we no longer have a clear idea of how we want to play, all our top players have seriously dipped in form, something will ne done
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho days are numbered from the rumours i am now hearing

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YemiBrazil wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
The team looks like every Mourinho team in the third season, rudderless and planless....no clear approach to game ,just a bunch of confused individuals running around hoping something good will happen.

Watch the team go on a losing spree!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Brighton hey? kai this is too painful. 2nd game of the new season and we are already losing against so so teams. The season just ended for Man Utd. We are not winning the league.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United board will not wait until united loses out on champions league spot, they will act pro-actively

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:United board will not wait until united loses out on champions league spot, they will act pro-actively
Wow you guys are something else,2 games into the season and is about sacking.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

joplass wrote:Brighton hey? kai this is too painful. 2nd game of the new season and we are already losing against so so teams. The season just ended for Man Utd. We are not winning the league.
So you were thinking M anu can win the season before it start and after two games season is over :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

anikulapo wrote:
ohsee wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
maceo4 wrote:How did Balogun look?
MOTM
Not quite. He fell asleep for the Lukaku goal. But other than that, he was immense.

Another Mugu
:D :taunt:
Fat man, I know you "watched" the game on Twirrer. :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

What happened to Eric Bailly in this game? I have never seen a more woeful performance from him.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Its all about intent, we do not win leagues after 2 games, thats not the point, its playing with a clear identity, if i see this, i will not panic, i will put this down to bad luck but what is Mourinho trying to do? How can Bailly be defending like Eguavoen? The body language of the players is worrying, soon he will pick a fight with another player, thats just his way, we knew what we were getting when we employed him, after 2 seasons, sorry we have not improved our football under him, Guardiola came with a clear philosophy and we all saw what he was trying to do even though it did not quite work in the 1st season, if playing boring parking the bus is his philosophy, sorry it will not work with united flair players

Does anyone notice Mourinho does not like Flair players? From Robben, Ronaldo, Pogba, Hazard, Salah, DuBryne, Mata, Martial, Rashford, he does not have time for this type and we have all seen his public spat with these players

He prefers robots, just play to his instructions, dont express yourself, functional football, sorry, i did not sign up for this, united fans did not sign up for this

Please make contact with Zidane or any coach that loves to attack! Any surprises Liverpool got to the champions league final playing positive football??

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

ohsee wrote:What happened to Eric Bailly in this game? I have never seen a more woeful performance from him.
Low on confidence I guess. Very woeful performance.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us ... un-nigeria

God Bless You Leon and Best of Luck son :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
The team looks like every Mourinho team in the third season, rudderless and planless....no clear approach to game ,just a bunch of confused individuals running around hoping something good will happen.

Watch the team go on a losing spree!
True. No identity at all. Let’s see what Man United are going to do about this. He got 81 points last season but performance was satisfactory in maybe just 4 or 5 matches out of 38. That’s appalling. This alliance is not working. This is not Manchester United.
Last night I saw United vs Brighton 1983 FA Cup final and was amazed hearing what the commentators were saying about United being the most supported & biggest club in world football even at that time when Liverpool was whooping everybody. United’s captain Bryan Robson was the most expensive in the league & he destroyed Brighton. That was some years before Sir Alex Ferguson built his machine.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:Its all about intent, we do not win leagues after 2 games, thats not the point, its playing with a clear identity, if i see this, i will not panic, i will put this down to bad luck but what is Mourinho trying to do? How can Bailly be defending like Eguavoen? The body language of the players is worrying, soon he will pick a fight with another player, thats just his way, we knew what we were getting when we employed him, after 2 seasons, sorry we have not improved our football under him, Guardiola came with a clear philosophy and we all saw what he was trying to do even though it did not quite work in the 1st season, if playing boring parking the bus is his philosophy, sorry it will not work with united flair players

Does anyone notice Mourinho does not like Flair players? From Robben, Ronaldo, Pogba, Hazard, Salah, DuBryne, Mata, Martial, Rashford, he does not have time for this type and we have all seen his public spat with these players

He prefers robots, just play to his instructions, dont express yourself, functional football, sorry, i did not sign up for this, united fans did not sign up for this

Please make contact with Zidane or any coach that loves to attack! Any surprises Liverpool got to the champions league final playing positive football??
When a manager is not comfortable with flair players the likes of Pogba, Mata, Martial, Bailly, Rashford, Perreira, Fred, Alexis etc will always get confused & won’t give you any consistency. One of Mourinho’s selling point was his attention to details but it’s hard to see this consistently in the team’s performance. United can’t lose to Brighton twice in a matter of months and you expect the fans to see it as normal. People will surely panic. That should be expected with any big team whether it’s week 2 or week 37.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Brighton (2-1) Man United [Rom]

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:When Brighton is beating you like konga drums...you know you are rubbish. The stupid coach spent the whole time moaning instead of coaching....

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

charlie wrote:
The Glazers need to secure the services of Big Sam ASAP before Arsenal beat them to it.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bailly and Lindelof looked really suspect. Man U were inept.
oloye wrote:A 34 year old man ran the united defence ragged