[TBL] Brighton (3-2) Man United [Rom]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: [TBL] Brighton (3-1) Man United [Rom]

Post by Thunder »

oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Is is too early to say that the title belongs to either Chelsea or City?
Or Liverpool. United might not even make top 4. By the time they sack Jose,they might just be struggling to finish in a respectable position.
Write Arsenal off at your own peril. :winking: :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: [TBL] Brighton (3-2) Man United [Rom]

Post by bepanda »

Pogba is the Anti-Messi.
Messi is great every week end for Barcelona. and Stinks for Argentina.
Paul Pogba is great for France and hates playing club football.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Dear Eric Bailly.

You will not have another disaster-class like today

ever.again.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Can Arsenal trade Ozil for Sanchez?

Trade the Lout for a pail of pennies. Mourinho has had multiple opportunities to sign him and balked.

His sorry arse defenders didn’t let us hear with cries of watch him play for Germany in the summer ...well :rotf: :rotf: :we see how that went down :laugh:

Football people know the guy is useless ....
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:Is is too early to say that the title belongs to either Chelsea or City?

You forgot about the Dean's brigade. :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Jamie is asking valid questions...what pattern does united play?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thunder wrote:
oloye wrote:
Or Liverpool. United might not even make top 4. By the time they sack Jose,they might just be struggling to finish in a respectable position.
I don't even need to write anything about those cowards from the Emirates...they stopped being a factor for over 10 years now.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Ozil and Sanchez bring different skills to a team. It is clear that United needs a player, who can help move the ball fluidly. And of course this must be encouraged by their coach.
United main problem is that it is full of Athletes, but not enough players who move the ball fluidly. That's where Ozil could help them.
On the other hand, Arsenal needs a bully... We have enough players who can move the ball.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Can Arsenal trade Ozil for Sanchez?
Trade the Lout for a pail of pennies. Mourinho has had multiple opportunities to sign him and balked.
His sorry arse defenders didn’t let us hear with cries of watch him play for Germany in the summer ...well :rotf: :rotf: :we see how that went down :laugh:
Football people know the guy is useless ....
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Thunder wrote:
oloye wrote:
A$$ gini. You guys are stuck with LA cassette in digital age when even CD's are almost obsolete.... :taunt:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

zee wrote:

You forgot about the Dean's brigade. :thumbs:
Dean has a PhD in choking :D
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

How did Balogun look?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

maceo4 wrote:How did Balogun look?
MOTM
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

in a winning game everyone looks good but he was really good for his debut except for losing lukaku for that manu first goal
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

anikulapo wrote:
MOTM
Not quite. He fell asleep for the Lukaku goal. But other than that, he was immense.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cristao II wrote:This is going to pain Jose a lot. Just after making mouth about buying class, his team loses to Brighton!! Meanwhile City trounce Huddersfield 6-1... :lol:
All his fault. Man U need to SACK him now!

He is just collecting paycheck doing nothing. Buying players that he does not need at ridiculous figure! No one is motivated. Everyone going through the motion!

Chances of top 4 is almost nil!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

jette1 wrote:
in a winning game everyone looks good but he was really good for his debut except for losing lukaku for that manu first goal

Stop telling fables

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ohsee wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
MOTM
Not quite. He fell asleep for the Lukaku goal. But other than that, he was immense.

Another Mugu

MLK.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho cannot improve united, it is pretty obvious, we need to get rid of him ASAP! The likes of Zidane are available, lets try something else
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

The Glazers need to secure the services of Big Sam ASAP before Arsenal beat them to it.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

marko wrote:Mourinho cannot improve united, it is pretty obvious, we need to get rid of him ASAP! The likes of Zidane are available, lets try something else
I dont think Zizou left Madrid to have to deal with the cold, wet and stressful weather of Manchester,...at least not before a long sabbatical.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

charlie wrote:
The Glazers need to secure the services of Big Sam ASAP before Arsenal beat them to it.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kai
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Can’t believe United fans are freaking out after a loss in August smh ... And Una go get mouth call Toto fans Lilly Livered :roll: :roll: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

charlie wrote:
marko wrote:Mourinho cannot improve united, it is pretty obvious, we need to get rid of him ASAP! The likes of Zidane are available, lets try something else
I dont think Zizou left Madrid to have to deal with the cold, wet and stressful weather of Manchester,...at least not before a long sabbatical.
Never say never in football world - small Manchester City now has Pep Guardiola in charge :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *