Onyekuru don hang ooo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Onyekuru don hang ooo

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This boy is a gem folks! Pure Gem, a future Barca type player. He's too good for Gala, just teed up a beautiful chance for Gomis but his dreadlocks got in way. Goalmis is now missing goals in turkey too.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ekorian wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This boy is a gem folks! Pure Gem, a future Barca type player. He's too good for Gala, just teed up a beautiful chance for Gomis but his dreadlocks got in way. Goalmis is now missing goals in turkey too.
Leave the guy alone. Na so you shrine Makinwa until the dude ended up as a mascot for his village

Gadddem :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:Lol Vic Moses retirement couldn't have come at a better time, now the young bloods are showing that they are ready... Samuel Kalu also had a decent game today.
... are you serious? You said this based on few games our boys did well? Hold for awhile and let's see where we are heading - please
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Honesty I wish Moses did not retire now. I could have to see Onyekuru and Moses play together if the inept buffoon could have been smart enough to play both this same time. Until the buffoon is sacked our team in spite of good prospective players will be mediocre at best .
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If Moses didn’t retire there’s no way him and onyekuru can be on the pitch simultaneously except OGA musa is retired. Onyekuru seems like a good talent and I expect him to replace musa in the next 5/7 years. Great guy great talent