NO COUNTDOWN TO MOURINGHO EXIT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
NO COUNTDOWN TO MOURINGHO EXIT

Post by jette1 »

his fate is pretty much sealed if he gets same result this year with all that money spent and its obvious he would not better last season result
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NO COUNTDOWN TO MOURINGHO EXIT

Post by jette1 »

count down starts with today's loss or draw

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I read an article that suggests Zidane could be the next Man I coach.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote:I read an article that suggests Zidane could be the next Man I coach.
Get a job :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:I read an article that suggests Zidane could be the next Man I coach.
I have one. I am a recruiter for Man U managers and jobless ifa heads.

I
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

1naija wrote:

I
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

1naija wrote:

I
:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

jette1 wrote:count down starts with today's loss or draw
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

He is done as a top level coach. Period. His era was late the 2000s and to the early 2010s. Football has left him and his style behind. which is sad, because he is still so young.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

amafolas wrote:He is done as a top level coach. Period. His era was late the 2000s and to the early 2010s. Football has left him and his style behind. which is sad, because he is still so young.

At the least he will go coach a country. Jose is not done. For sure he is not happy. He is on edge. Or maybe some club promising him cool cash to follow his 3-yr pattern.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

balo wrote:
amafolas wrote:He is done as a top level coach. Period. His era was late the 2000s and to the early 2010s. Football has left him and his style behind. which is sad, because he is still so young.

At the least he will go coach a country. Jose is not done. For sure he is not happy. He is on edge. Or maybe some club promising him cool cash to follow his 3-yr pattern.
next Ghana coach

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

International football, he should concentrate on this, maybe coach Portugal or something
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

marko wrote:International football, he should concentrate on this, maybe coach Portugal or something
yup he can def still have success as an international coach. I don't see him picking up any of the top jobs in the top 4 leagues any time soon. He might get a next level job, but those usually have less financial power, and that's not an area he is strong at. The man is done. Put a fork in him. he should go coach some African national teams.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

amafolas wrote:
marko wrote:International football, he should concentrate on this, maybe coach Portugal or something
yup he can def still have success as an international coach. I don't see him picking up any of the top jobs in the top 4 leagues any time soon. He might get a next level job, but those usually have less financial power, and that's not an area he is strong at. The man is done. Put a fork in him. he should go coach some African national teams.
These clubs do not think like that people who employ these coaches think in a certain way, a way different from how you and I think. His agents will ensure he gets a good jig any time. His time at United is not entirely a failure we must remind ourselves. So this notion of him being done at the top is a bit too hasty. All it takes is desperation on the part of the big boys with money to spend and a desire to win something quick.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...bigmanism don sink Manchester United, e go tey before dem recover.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote:...bigmanism don sink Manchester United, e go tey before dem recover.
Please explain what you mean by bigmanism
don sink manu