Sadiq Umar’s position in Rangers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Sadiq Umar’s position in Rangers

Post by Enyi »

I queried that move and knew that Gerard will not play him and that has turned out to be the case. He is basically a training material there. Kyle Lafferty that was signed yesterday came on against Ufa and Umar is yet to smell the field in 5 matches.....

The window is still open and a smart and lively player should be asking to cancel his loan now unless he will not play till next window. Sad for the boy but he leaped despite all the news about Gerard rascism.

Not saying that he is a rascist....far from it but that will tell you that he only wants headless runners and fighters in his team..... same will be the case for someone like Terry (if he becomes a manager). Nigerians just don’t do that.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sadiq Umar’s position in Rangers

Post by metalalloy »

This is premature. He featured against NK Maribor, and was on the bench the other 3 games including today.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ranger+ ... tp;dt;fp;1
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Rangers is a crappy move whether he plays or not. Such an up and comm9ng talent should not be playing his trade in such a weak league.

He should have stayed in Holland or even go to Belgium.
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

vancity eagle wrote:Rangers is a crappy move whether he plays or not. Such an up and comm9ng talent should not be playing his trade in such a weak league.

He should have stayed in Holland or even go to Belgium.
If you in a Scottish club and can't get playing time, it's mean you only there for money and not your career.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

If Gerrard is racist but has consistently been playing Ovie Ejaria, what does that make his critics?
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Polly wrote:If Gerrard is racist but has consistently been playing Ovie Ejaria, what does that make his critics?
Stupid?? :sneaky:
YNWA
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

May be the boy just doesn't fit into his plan.............Etebo is going thru the same thing at Stokes.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I remember when he was a player Gerrard always used to make sure the black players got the rougher tackles.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

kalani JR wrote:I remember when he was a player Gerrard always used to make sure the black players got the rougher tackles.
Na wa o! Which kain talk be this?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

airwolex wrote:
kalani JR wrote:I remember when he was a player Gerrard always used to make sure the black players got the rougher tackles.
Please ask him again.
Somma these guys really undermine legitimate talk of racism and make us all look like dumb whingers. :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

O BOY. Be very careful, When you disparage without cause, expect the same at some point
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

That boy didn't play pre-season with his parent team Roma, nor Rangers were he made a late move. I think its a case of not being match fit at present.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Please ask him again.
Somma these guys really undermine legitimate talk of racism and make us all look like dumb whingers. :roll:
:rotf: sarcasm perhaps.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I seriously hope you are just joking cos I've read some stupid stuff on the forum and my goodness this here is the grand-daddy of them all. :shock: :shock: :?:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

metalalloy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Please ask him again.
:rotf: sarcasm perhaps.
I sincerely hope so. :oops: :oops: :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

airwolex wrote:
So a man can beat DJ's who want to play current rap hits instead of 80s Phil Collins but me saying that I feel the black players got the rougher tackles is out of order?
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Ave watch all rangers games he comes on cameo roles at the moment. The main striker is on fire.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle