ARSENAL VS WEST HAM (3-1) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL VS WEST HAM (3-1) FT

Post by Coach »

Fabulous result. Lift off.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL VS WEST HAM (3-1) 2H

Post by Siddonlook11 »

pajimoh wrote:Welbeck scored, Maguire scored. Hitler won't be happy
Saw the highlights of Maguire's goal, was very good, takeon from about 30 yards and low grass cutting shot ...keeper did not even bother ..very good goal.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:I see Ozil quitting the game of football before the season ends ....doing think this guy can handle the pressure anymore.
Juventus are waiting to get him cheap and hand him a contract till his 41st birthday.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ozil will be fine and if he chooses to take his craft elsewhere, will find suitors in gay Paris and Italy for sure. Talent and ability beyond denial, Ozil is the old-fashioned playmaker, who’s ability is in making play and nil else. A team is built around such ability, a path of lesser resistance than to ask the unthinkable of such a player. If energy is to be desired from Mighty Mesut, then he has to be played centrally, where the load can be shared, albeit disproportionately. Wide, he’s just as lazy and lethargic as the rest of them.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How many goals were created today by that horrible right back at Arsenal :lol: :lol:

If to day nah that listless soon to be Turkish bound muppet we for no hear word today ... so just Sayin’ :taunt:

Haters :rotf: don suffer for my hand for here sha :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
oloye wrote:I see Ozil quitting the game of football before the season ends ....doing think this guy can handle the pressure anymore.
Wow this man you are spot on..I was chatting with a friend last week , we came to this same conclusion, he is not going to be able to handle the pressure past this season :(.

I hope not ..he is just 29 !! I really hope not.
Unless he gets a good shrink to help him through this. He is at the point where fame and money now looks like a curse and a burden one can do away with. He will either break or become stronger after this is over.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Piss poor footie!
But it's early days.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:
Juventus are waiting to get him cheap and hand him a contract till his 41st birthday.
Oh it will be nice for him to head to Juve and we take Dybala or Costa in exchange
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
zee wrote:
Oh it will be nice for him to head to Juve and we take Dybala or Costa in exchange
You and Ohenhen talk like you're in a "freebie" shop
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Plenty of work waiting for him (and his g/f) in Turkey.
President of Turkey got lots of power, you know !!! Germany won't give him #$%^ and England ... oh well ...
His posters are all over the place. He got a street named after him ...
I'm sure he would be happier there anyway !!!
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Wow this man you are spot on..I was chatting with a friend last week , we came to this same conclusion, he is not going to be able to handle the pressure past this season :(.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bepanda wrote:Plenty of work waiting for him (and his g/f) in Turkey.
President of Turkey got lots of power, you know !!! Germany won't give him #$%^ and England ... oh well ...
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Turkey has nothing to do with his football challenges at the moment.

He is vulnerable mentally and needs to be left to sort his head out.

It happens to the best of us.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:
When I call this man Ozil a parasite his ever shrinking canal of Mugus will start crying . Everything about the guy on a team is negative and divisive . Whether his incident is true or not the bottom line is that this guy’s baggage and drama far outweighs the dubious “chances” he allegedly creates on the field :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:

He needs to simply go away. Most overrated player sorry excuse for a player ever :roll:

MLK.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

anikulapo wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:

He needs to simply go away. Most overrated player sorry excuse for a player ever :roll:
You have no credibility re: Ozil, because you say the same negative stuff even when Ozil is MOM.
It's the same ol' sad song ....

BTW, I'm not an Arsenal fan but just happened to notice this negativity.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kabalega wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:

You have no credibility re: Ozil, because you say the same negative stuff even when Ozil is MOM.

Ok now crawl back into your hole .... You’ve been noticed :roll:

Who is this muppet sef? Like i give a flying toss about ya stupid opinion.

Imagine :roll:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

You are mistaken, if you believe Ozil has what it takes to lead Arsenal. Wenger tried. Ozil doesn't have it. He is not a leader of men.
He benefited from the protection of Wenger for a long time. It is gone now.
Arsenal thought ... money would motivate him ... Nothing.
Ozil needs to be loved and embraced. Unfortunately, yo
He burned his bridges in Germany. He seems to be burning them at Arsenal right now as well.
He was already shipped out of Spain ... for whatever reason.
Turkey will welcome him with open arms. It will be a hero's welcome home. He will be happier amongst people who embrace him and love him.
He could take as many pictures as he wants with the President. Appear in as many ads.
I'm sure there is plenty of teams in Turkey who would be willing to pay his wages.
Let's sell him ... and move on.
Bepanda
cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:You are mistaken, if you believe Ozil has what it takes to lead Arsenal. Wenger tried. Ozil doesn't have it. He is not a leader of men.
He burned his bridges in Germany. He seems to be burning them at Arsenal right now as well.
Turkey will welcome him with open arms. It will be a hero's welcome home. He will be happier amongst people who embrace him and love him.
He could take as many pictures as he wants with the President. Appear in as many ads.
I'm sure there is plenty of teams in Turkey who would be willing to pay his wages.
Bepanda
cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Amen :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:You are mistaken, if you believe Ozil has what it takes to lead Arsenal. Wenger tried. Ozil doesn't have it. He is not a leader of men.
Bepanda
cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Amen :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Now its emery duty to do that,350 k a week we can pay 3 good ballers that amount a week.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

anikulapo wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Ok now crawl back into your hole .... You’ve been noticed :roll:

Who is this muppet sef? Like i give a flying toss about ya stupid opinion.

Imagine :roll:
Aha! More negativity!

Like Mickhi said, the problem is Arsenal fans like you.....
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Wenger disagrees, and he knows better than us. He rejected Fabregas' return (the original MySon) because he already had Ozil. Are you saying Wenger didn't know what he was doing?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

And where is Wenger?
You are the only one left who still argues for Ozil...Those who celebrated when he was signed have stopped defending him.
Fabregas went on to win 2 EPL titles with Chelsea. Wenger lost his job over a $350k/week mistake.
Bepanda
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Wenger disagrees, and he knows better than us. He rejected Fabregas' return (the original MySon) because he already had Ozil. Are you saying Wenger didn't know what he was doing?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bepanda
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Wenger disagrees, and he knows better than us. He rejected Fabregas' return (the original MySon) because he already had Ozil. Are you saying Wenger didn't know what he was doing?

You mean da Prodigal son?

Yeah he can fark off :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

We are still drinking at the Emirates. You will get my comments when I return home. :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”