Roman is selling Chelsea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Roman is selling Chelsea

Post by ojafranpa »

Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: Roman is selling Chelsea

Post by Bell »

WITH ARSENAL NOT IN PLAY...

...is it time for Dangote to swoop in?
Bell
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Dangote is a bigger fish than many of these folks and I don't think he is done yet.

I think he will return to the top 50 again after that significant dip, where he lost about 10 Billion from his net worth.

He is also a true follower of the sport, unlike many exploiters such as Glazer and Kroenke. He is a more deserving and capable owner than most!

The net worth of some of these so called investors is less than what Dangote lost in that dip.

Abramovich is also one of the legitimate football followers.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

WE will have to find another club when a bunch of wuru-wuru "investors" turn the club into another Portsmouth.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Putin boys are selling up and leaving. The secret service of the country has made it clear they are not welcomed.

At the Emirates, it's all gone very quiet and empty. Usmanov and his Russian pals will occupy 8, sometimes 11 boxes depending on the game. I know, cos I seat opposite them. When Chelsea show up, it was bedlam.

Last two home games, all these boxes are empty. The City game was when it was really obvious because the Russians showed up in numbers for the big games.

Something is up, and many at Arsenal are glad to see the back of Usmanov and his pals. Since that guy brought the polonium he used in murdering that Agent to the stadium, people just did not feel at ease with them Russians, constant complaints in the stadium.

Arsenal, missing their money. They spent a ton of money, those dudes.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If he sells to a Kroenke type. Chelsea free spending era is finished. Dangote should invest his money in the Nigerian league. Roman is unique. He is a fan, not a owner.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ohenhen1 wrote:If he sells to a Kroenke type. Chelsea free spending era is finished. Dangote should invest his money in the Nigerian league. Roman is unique. He is a fan, not a owner.
You need to type less and think more. mshhheewww
You know which players Asenal should sell and exactly how much they should get for each, down to a penny. You know who they should go and get and exactly how much they should pay, down to a penny.
You know Dangote should invest his money in the local league because you know the returns he'll get and the benefits and ease of investing in the local league.
I don't even want to talk about you knowing the formation our coach should play and who should be called up.

In fact you think you know it all meanwhile you don't even know your name. How can we take someone who names himself "chicken" twice? :tic: :sneaky:

You keep telling others where to invest their money. Nonsense upon no brains :curse:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This has been on the horizon. I am even expecting Levy/Lewis to sell Spurs in the future as well.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

This is what I call solid BIZ :thumbs: :thumbs: .........Roman is a genius, paid 140m pounds in 2003 and looking to reap 2 billion pounds :scared: :woot: :woot: .

This is what I call genius investment. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:This is what I call solid BIZ :thumbs: :thumbs: .........Roman is a genius, paid 140m pounds in 2003 and looking to reap 2 billion pounds :scared: :woot: :woot: .

Good business but has he not spend some crazy money also .
I thought he paid. 1 pound for chelsea.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I think part of it will go to settle debtS.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

How much debt does he have? Some Saudi or Chinese mogul will buy it.
Someone tried to pay $2BN for Liverpool
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

ohenhen1 wrote:If he sells to a Kroenke type. Chelsea free spending era is finished. Dangote should invest his money in the Nigerian league. Roman is unique. He is a fan, not a owner.
British government will pay the prize, because Russias bring in money big time. The rest are purely business men from the US.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

zee wrote:This is what I call solid BIZ :thumbs: :thumbs: .........Roman is a genius, paid 140m pounds in 2003 and looking to reap 2 billion pounds :scared: :woot: :woot: .

He has spent about 1bn on players (interest-free loan to the club) and more millions on stadium improvements. These are what increased the value of his initial investment.
http://www.naijiant.com/
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

This article has been proven to be false. Chelsea have insisted they are not on the market:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 08461.html

Maybe he is just doing a valuation of the club.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:

He has spent about 1bn on players (interest-free loan to the club) and more millions on stadium improvements. These are what increased the value of his initial investment.
He has also 'found' players(thru Emenalo) that turned to big money players...............although Borinho the football coward :mrgreen: caused him a fortune by 'uselessing' future mega money players like KDB and Salah among others.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo