This win should SPUR US on

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: This win should SPUR US on

Post by Robbynice »

This thread have turned to a laughing thread...chei... the cold spuds mehn. They are exactly who we think they are, a yeye team that is... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:This thread have turned to a laughing thread...chei... the cold spuds mehn. They are exactly who we think they are, a yeye team that is... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You've been quiet for a few months and I chose not to call you out. Guess I should have been as mean as a rattle snake.

Remember how you used to say "water don find level" every time you (goon) finish above us? You've kept ya tail between ya legs and now you get mouth? You don forget say big boys play on Tuesday and Wednesdays? Or you don forget say na Inter and Bacelona we dey play against, not some Moldovan Thursday league team?

Abeg, no talk when we dey talk. Even a poor Spurs will still finish above ya goons. Keep playing small pikin team and think you're doing well :rotf: :rotf:

Who you dey play on Thursday? Please try and spell their name :tic: :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Watford
Liverpool
Inter

3 L's since you Spurred them ON

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

It still dey pain you we wack you 3-0 after Brighton did a Hove Albion on your yansh? I'm enjoying all the hating on Spurs. Much is expected.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!