Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 12114
Location: ODODOBIOBIO CONSTITUENCY
:lol: :D Respect man! Respect

Quote:
Mourinho said: 'Do you know what was the result? 3-0. But what this [three fingers] also means?

'It also means three Premier Leagues and I won more alone than the other 19 managers together.

'Me three, them two. So respect, respect, respect.'


Image

Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -loss.html

_________________
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC


Last edited by Senator WIRES on Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:25 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 37731
Senator WIRES wrote:
:lol: :D Respect man! Respect

Quote:
Mourinho said: 'Do you know what was the result? 3-0. But what this [three fingers] also means?

'It also means three Premier Leagues and I won more alone than the other 19 managers together.

'Me three, them two. So respect, respect, respect.'


Image

Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -loss.html


He is a clown! He is living in the past. He is becoming the Asst Specialist in Failure :taunt:

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23777
Location: london
same amount of times Zidane has won champions league within a short period, so what is his point really??

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 40943
It is antics like this he pulls that quickens his exit. When people say he can turn it around, I laugh, not when he is busy doing ntor!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48295
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 57266
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

You can respect his achievements and still point out he is floundering after spending millions, he is serving up crap football, his tantrums are tedious, etc. This Aretha Franklin stuff is just BS to stifle criticism. The man has been found out as a one-trick pony and the press that used to eat off his hand, have smelt blood.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:53 pm
Posts: 16645
cic old boy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

You can respect his achievements and still point out he is floundering after spending millions, he is serving up crap football, his tantrums are tedious, etc. This Aretha Franklin stuff is just BS to stifle criticism. The man has been found out as a one-trick pony and the press that used to eat off his hand, have smelt blood.

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's views and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. In short, lemme come and be going.

_________________
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 29284
cic old boy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

You can respect his achievements and still point out he is floundering after spending millions, he is serving up crap football, his tantrums are tedious, etc. This Aretha Franklin stuff is just BS to stifle criticism. The man has been found out as a one-trick pony and the press that used to eat off his hand, have smelt blood.

The most successful coach of his generation, more cups than Guardiaola 4 different leagues, RESPECT

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44510
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abeg maybe he can go back to parking the bus oh... i don dey pity de guy small.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 57266
Prince wrote:
The most successful coach of his generation, more cups than Guardiaola 4 different leagues, RESPECT

Which bit of "respect his achievements" don't you understand? Comical Ali G :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 29284
Its the bit after respecting his achievement I dont understand
cic old boy wrote:
Prince wrote:
The most successful coach of his generation, more cups than Guardiaola 4 different leagues, RESPECT

Which bit of "respect his achievements" don't you understand? Comical Ali G :lol:

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 8458
Sir Alex Ferguson would just have said yesterday was a bad day at the office, period!, and got his press officer to take note of anyone asking hostile questions and ensuring that the person is barred from Old Trafford for a while until he apologises and mends his way. Fergie was the DON! :thumb:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 57266
Prince wrote:
Its the bit after respecting his achievement I dont understand

I see, the bit about behaviour.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10558
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Waffi who steal your handle?

Yes he deserves respect. Regardless, whatever "disrespect" he is getting, he brought it upon himself with his antics. Where was his respect for Wenger (specialist in failure) or Conte (match fixing) or his players? He can't be selective on when he wants to be respected.

No doubt that the man has achieved so much in football. But he still has some growing up to do IMO.

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44510
analyzer wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Waffi who steal your handle?

Yes he deserves respect. Regardless, whatever "disrespect" he is getting, he brought it upon himself with his antics. Where was his respect for Wenger (specialist in failure) or Conte (match fixing) or his players? He can't be selective on when he wants to be respected.

No doubt that the man has achieved so much in football. But he still has some growing up to do IMO.



Good luck waiting for that :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48295
cic old boy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

You can respect his achievements and still point out he is floundering after spending millions, he is serving up crap football, his tantrums are tedious, etc. This Aretha Franklin stuff is just BS to stifle criticism. The man has been found out as a one-trick pony and the press that used to eat off his hand, have smelt blood.


You even highlight the key issue yourself. You can respect his achievements, and of course doing so, does not exclude him from criticisms. Even when he was winning, I was one of his vehement critics. However, why kick the man when he is down? The English gutter press are rabid dirty, smelly dogs and they are out of order.

Those rags of the English gutter press have been disrespectful with their clickbait lies and sensationalism. These are cheap foul journalists who are not fit to clean his boots.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44510
Waffiman wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

You can respect his achievements and still point out he is floundering after spending millions, he is serving up crap football, his tantrums are tedious, etc. This Aretha Franklin stuff is just BS to stifle criticism. The man has been found out as a one-trick pony and the press that used to eat off his hand, have smelt blood.


You even highlight the key issue yourself. You can respect his achievements, and of course doing so, does not exclude him from criticisms. Even when he was winning, I was one of his vehement critics. However, why kick the man when he is down? The English gutter press are rabid dirty, smelly dogs and they are out of order.

Those rags of the English gutter press have been disrespectful with their clickbait lies and sensationalism. These are cheap foul journalists who are not fit to clean his boots.


has he treated the press with respect?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 29284
All we are saying treat cupless Klopp and Pochetino the same way.......

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44510
Prince wrote:
All we are saying treat cupless Klopp and Pochetino the same way.......


They will if they start behaving like narcissistic princesses.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 29284
metalalloy wrote:
Prince wrote:
All we are saying treat cupless Klopp and Pochetino the same way.......


They will if they start behaving like narcissistic princesses.

So its about behaviour not about achievements?

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48295
analyzer wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Waffi who steal your handle?

Yes he deserves respect. Regardless, whatever "disrespect" he is getting, he brought it upon himself with his antics. Where was his respect for Wenger (specialist in failure) or Conte (match fixing) or his players? He can't be selective on when he wants to be respected.

No doubt that the man has achieved so much in football. But he still has some growing up to do IMO.


It is me, it is who I am. I cannot change. So don't worry about my handle. Jose is Jose and he is consistent. Are you consistent?

This is where I disagree with you, and why you and I are different. If I supported Chelsea, I will defend Jose to the death because I will accept the man for what he is, 'warts and all'. He represents something special with his achievements at Chelsea.

What has Jose done, that George Graham of Arsenal did not do far worse? George lied and stole money from the club and Arsenal supporters, then went on to Manage Tottenham winning silverware. But you will never get me writing about George like you have about Jose above. Why? George, whatever his flaws is an Arsenal legend. I hate what he did at the club and after, but I see him and accept his flaws because I know it is his attributes and flaws that made him what he is, and what he achieved at Arsenal. Who am I to now be selective by picking the good and criticising the bad.

By the same token, Jose is a Chelsea legend and at this time when he is being attacked and disrespected by those who once hailed him to the rafters, he deserves more especially from Chelsea supporters. That's how I see it but I respect the fact that it is each to their own.

You mention his disrespect for Wenger and Conte, I alluded to them myself when making my point. I don't like how he went about doing things but I acknowledge it was effective and won him lots of silverware. To me winning is the hardest thing in football, this makes me respect all winners even if I criticise, yab and even have bad belle.

But the difference between you and I is clear. I never once supported Jose's bad behaviour, no matter where he managed. You supported and defended his bad behaviour, (and I can bring out tons of evidence cos you and I always disagreed on this) so long as he was Chelsea's Manager and when he was out of England. But you have turned since his last stint as Chelsea's Manager. This is fair enough, we all have a right to change our minds.

However, it is one thing turning, it is another for you to now criticise Jose for the very type of behaviour you supported and justified here with evangelist zeal. This is where you and I are different.

It does not matter how strongly I disagree with anybody, but there are somethings that make a man and we are not perfect. I respects Jose's achievements and it does not matter in the least what I think about his management or football style. Why? He is a winner. At this moment, I will defend him because I see hypocrisy and mendacity. I know as a fact, that those journalists now being disrespectful and cowardly once sat with Jose, quaffing wine and breaking bread with him, then wrote all those wonderful prose about him. They. Are. Scum.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44510
Prince wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Prince wrote:
All we are saying treat cupless Klopp and Pochetino the same way.......


They will if they start behaving like narcissistic princesses.

So its about behaviour not about achievements?


Did he win the three PL titles with Man u? Or the Champions league? Wetin concern Manu U with his "achievements"? Manchester united didn't hire him to look at or parade his achievements. This is his third season at the club. His team is faltering at the early stages of the season, and he is already fighting with and blaming his players. The press is reporting on these events and you are whining about it. When Klopp and Pochetino are in similar situations, they will be treated the same way.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48295
metalalloy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I know many have accused him of hypocrisy, cos of how he behaved in the past, also many have questioned his record given the resources he expended in achieving his record, but it does not, and must not take away from the fact that, he is right. A man of his achievements in the game does not deserve to be disrespected by cheap rags of the English gutter press.

He must be shown respect cos he has earned it. His record speaks for itself.

You can respect his achievements and still point out he is floundering after spending millions, he is serving up crap football, his tantrums are tedious, etc. This Aretha Franklin stuff is just BS to stifle criticism. The man has been found out as a one-trick pony and the press that used to eat off his hand, have smelt blood.


You even highlight the key issue yourself. You can respect his achievements, and of course doing so, does not exclude him from criticisms. Even when he was winning, I was one of his vehement critics. However, why kick the man when he is down? The English gutter press are rabid dirty, smelly dogs and they are out of order.

Those rags of the English gutter press have been disrespectful with their clickbait lies and sensationalism. These are cheap foul journalists who are not fit to clean his boots.


has he treated the press with respect?


Are you joking? Jose has wines dined with a lot of those scum now treating him like a leper. Many are enjoying these people now take Jose apart but I will call them out instead. Twitter is filled with people calling out these journalists.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: azuka, bret- hart, Eaglezbeak, Google [Bot] and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group