Sheyi Ojo to Ligue 1 - Reims- 90minutes vs PSG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

icee
Egg
Egg
Sheyi Ojo to Ligue 1 - Reims- 90minutes vs PSG

Post by icee »

I've been following Sheyo for about 4 years now. Earlier this year when rumours of Moses Simon to Liverpool surfaced, I knew immediately that it was unlikely to be true because....Liverpool have very good wing strikers it needed to offload like Origi and Ojo. I rate Ojo higher than Simon. He has speed and good technique and not small. I hope this deal goes through..https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/08/l ... to-france/
Last edited by icee on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sheyi Ojo to Ligue 1 - Reims?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Let me guess.......... You live in london,right? That's the only way Ojo is better than Simon. Gerrrarra hia mein! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Sheyi is in Liverpool not in London.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

icee wrote:Sheyi is in Liverpool not in London.
What's the difference? Uk cybers always think they're watching the best players when Infact the players are useless. Bros, Sheyi ain't no Simon , not even in Liverpool.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Let me guess.......... You live in london,right? That's the only way Ojo is better than Simon. Gerrrarra hia mein! :laugh:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Sheyi Ojos loan move is now official to Reims (season long. Liverpool also extended his contract). 2 wins in 3 games for Reims that is. They play Montpelier this weekend for those that are interested in seeing being making conclusion per other's opinion. I watch games across several leagues as a fan
icee
Egg
Egg
Re: Sheyi Ojo to Ligue 1 - Reims- 90minutes vs PSG

Post by icee »

Oluwaseyi Ojo played his first 90 minutes as a right winger vs PSG last Wednesday September 26th. He also came in on Saturday at the 69th minute in the game against Bordeuax and won free kicks for his team. He is one I continue to watch.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

icee wrote:Oluwaseyi Ojo played his first 90 minutes as a right winger vs PSG last Wednesday September 26th. He also came in on Saturday at the 69th minute in the game against Bordeuax and won free kicks for his team. He is one I continue to watch.
Are u scouting him for Northern Ireland? :laugh: with
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Guendouzi should be on loan. Liverpool get sense sending players like Ojo and Ejaria out on loan.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Sheyi Ojo is getting to play 90 minutes, a steady regular in Ligue 1. I hope NFA Charmian add him to the watch list. He scored the in the Ligue cup in 88th minute to tie the game just over a week ago to take the game against US Orleans to penalties. He was one of the penalty takers for the team and of scored also scored from the spot. only two of his 5 team mates scored their PKs so Stade de Reims didn't advance in the cup.