Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30411
The Horns are unbeaten thus far, it would be a huge turn up for the books were Success to find his way into the starting line-up. Gray cost a pretty penny, works well with Deeney when paired and the rhetoric pouring out of West Herts is very pro GAT (Gray and Troy) for a gunfight. Success is some way off pole and will need to continue working hard in training and doing the needy to force his way in. Good luck to him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 am
Posts: 2670
Coach wrote:
The Horns are unbeaten thus far, it would be a huge turn up for the books were Success to find his way into the starting line-up. Gray cost a pretty penny, works well with Deeney when paired and the rhetoric pouring out of West Herts is very pro GAT (Gray and Troy) for a gunfight. Success is some way off pole and will need to continue working hard in training and doing the needy to force his way in. Good luck to him.


Isaac Success actually costs more than Gray.
And as well as Gray is working with Deeney - he's three games in and has yet to pick up an assist or goal. Success isn't that far off.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84828
Location: Earth
marutimon wrote:
Coach wrote:
The Horns are unbeaten thus far, it would be a huge turn up for the books were Success to find his way into the starting line-up. Gray cost a pretty penny, works well with Deeney when paired and the rhetoric pouring out of West Herts is very pro GAT (Gray and Troy) for a gunfight. Success is some way off pole and will need to continue working hard in training and doing the needy to force his way in. Good luck to him.


Isaac Success actually costs more than Gray.
And as well as Gray is working with Deeney - he's three games in and has yet to pick up an assist or goal. Success isn't that far off.

Quote:
On 9 August 2017, Gray signed for Premier League club Watford on a five-year contract for an undisclosed club record fee, after he rejected the offer of a new contract at Burnley, having entered the final year of his contrac
:D

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 am
Posts: 2670
Ok. I was wrong.

But a striker that was a club record and with a return of 5 goals and 3 assists. .. he doesn't have a very strong position.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5227


He is growing in confidence, good thing for him right now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37319
Bush boy don mess this boy with hype.allow the boy to be


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9481
Happy for our golden boy. He just needs to keep working hard and he'll be starting ahead of one of Gray and Deeney soon. The fans are already calling for him to start agead of Gray.

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39290
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Developing a britico accent, next should be the pali :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 11446
kai all along I kept looking up Isaac Promise, and nothing was making sense. This na young bobo. Kai Mr Gernot Rohr :curse:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39290
Location: Land of the Terrapins
ANC wrote:
kai all along I kept looking up Isaac Promise, and nothing was making sense. This na young bobo. Kai Mr Gernot Rohr :curse:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41097
Location: UK
maceo4 wrote:
Developing a britico accent, next should be the pali :thumbs: :thumbs:
Huh?
Is that your idea of a Britico accent?
U be American? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 47174
maceo4 wrote:
Developing a britico accent, next should be the pali :thumbs: :thumbs:



:lol: :lol:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39290
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Developing a britico accent, next should be the pali :thumbs: :thumbs:
Huh?
Is that your idea of a Britico accent?
U be American? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Allow am now, e dey try small small :taunt: :rotf:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1286
ANC wrote:
From the little that I can see, it is criminal that Rohr took Ighalo to wc ahead of this guy. See speed.


Wow! The guy was so useless last year the Spanish loan team fans booed him off the pitch. I would not touch him until he puts together a stream of games. I hope he stays healthy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Isaac Success...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30411
Terribly frustrating performance from Success, Pearson’s post-match rant was cleared aimed at Isaac at his ilk. Would come as no surprise were they to do shot of him in the window. Such a squander of talent.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group