BREAKING: VINCENT ENYEAMA Exits.........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
BREAKING: VINCENT ENYEAMA Exits.........

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREAKING: VINCENT ENYEAMA Exits.........

Post by oloye »

Oga E11 we nor dey speak French...we cannot parlez vous francais....so wetin dey happen?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

afc##
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:Oga E11 we nor dey speak French...we cannot parlez vous francais....so wetin dey happen?
The adventure comes to an end.
I thank the Lille supporters for their incredible support during these 7 years, which was for me years of good fortune and joy.

Thank you, a thousand thank you for the love you have given me. You will always have a special place in my heart. Your songs and chants will be engraved for ever. I love you guys!

Thank you also to all the the employees of LOSC (Olympic Lillois), the medical staff, and a special thank you to the N2 reserve team, their medical staff, Thibaut, France, Aurelien, Damien, and very special thoughts for Greg Wimbee and Jean-Pierre Mottet, who have always been there for me.
I will never forget you.

Vincent Enyema
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:Oga E11 we nor dey speak French...we cannot parlez vous francais....so wetin dey happen?
I thank the Lille supporters for their incredible support during these 7 years, which was for me years of good fortune and joy.

Thank you, a thousand thank you for the love you have given me. You will always have a special place in my heart. Your songs and chants will be engraved for ever. I love you guys!

Thank you also to all the the employees of LOSC (Olympic Lillois), the medical staff, and a special thank you to the N2 reserve team, their medical staff, Thibaut, France, Aurelien, Damien, and very special thoughts for Greg Wimbee and Jean-Pierre Mottet, who have always been there for me.
I will never forget you.

Vincent Enyema
Merci boku boku Monsieur Charlie. Trez bien merci!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So what is next on his gig!

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

oloye wrote:So what is next on his gig!

Rivers united! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

charlie wrote:

I will never forget you.

Vincent Enyema
charlie,

Thanks for putting up the translation!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1naija wrote:
Join a female team for what? Why not Sharks or OjoroDolphins?
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
See yab :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: YemiBrazil, ee no go good for you ooo!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

1naija wrote:

Una nor go for pay am...

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

He can move to China or the Arabian Peninsula!! OkRA will be hard to come by in those regions :taunt: :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

It's really tough for Gks to get expatriate position in Asia, gulf countries.. They normally prefer locals most times
afc##
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Some of this EPL team no get sense,this is a super keeper one of the English club should be going after but no they will go for waste pipe.smh
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Reports indicate it was a mutual termination of the contract, making Vince a free agent. We all know the internal wranglings that went on at Lille, and I know a keeper of his quality will get something good as teams have indicated interest.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/08/31/f ... ven-years/

In fact, there might be indications in that regard...(@AJA is AJ Auxerre)
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

So all this wrangling and drama about going to the 2018 world cup has led to him being clubless? Really? Na wao. Coach Rohr has been vindicated once again. Anyway, goodluck to Vince in his future endeavors.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

He is still good to be a back up for many EPL teams. He can also come to Yankee and fight for a spot, but it's really tough out here.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

why do African players always wait to be fired
He could have exited gracefully last year when the writing was on the wall
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Rawlings wrote:why do African players always wait to be fired
Rawlings,
He wasn't fired. The seperation was by mutual agreement. There is a world of difference between the two situations, especially considering what transpired internally. Enyeama is fit and ready. You'll recall that he almost signed for Angers, but Lille balked on certain terms. As a free agent, he'll get signed very soon.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Obong wrote:
Rawlings,
He wasn't fired. The seperation was by mutual agreement. There is a world of difference between the two situations, especially considering what transpired internally. Enyeama is fit and ready. You'll recall that he almost signed for Angers, but Lille balked on certain terms. As a free agent, he'll get signed very soon.
Oga
"mutual agreement" is the fancy/polite phrase for "FIRED"
If you are released at the start of the season, then we all know it's a firing

A Ghanaian minister was fired (i think last year) and it came up as "relieved of his duties by mutual consent"
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:So all this wrangling and drama about going to the 2018 world cup has led to him being clubless? Really? Na wao. Coach Rohr has been vindicated once again. Anyway, goodluck to Vince in his future endeavors.
What are you talking about? What wranglings did Enyeama do and you don’t know what’s ahead of him just wish him luck haba, why are we like this? It’s even Rohr that brought up Enyeamas name to begin with, bobo never said a word.
Last edited by maceo4 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Enugu II wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
See yab :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: YemiBrazil, ee no go good for you ooo!!
Him and Lille na enemies of progress. :taunt: :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Obong wrote:
Rawlings,
He has probably never heard of running down a contract.

At least he remained professional until the end.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051