Ndidi starts, Iheanacho on bench against Liverpool

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ndidi starts, Iheanacho on bench against Liverpool

Post by anikulapo »

green4life wrote:
anikulapo wrote:This Ndidi nah player ohhh :thumb: really needs a bigger move
He's controlled the midfield so far notwithstanding the scoreline but he doesn't have enough help.
Mendy has helped but that Madison is talented but needs to stop playing hero ball
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anikulapo wrote:
zee wrote:I love it when keeper's get DISGRACED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for thinking that been an 'out-player`is easy job.

You dey mock ya Dean’s team? Ya hero no teach am how to make quick decisions :woot:
Teach what? It always makes my day anytime these keepers get disgraced while trying to play to the gallery.

I love it always. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

zee wrote:I love it when keeper's get DISGRACED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for thinking that been an 'out-player`is easy job.
Applaud your Dean for convincing Liverfool to pay over 40 Million pounds for Agbonibasket :clap:
Last edited by Ekorian on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You dey mock ya Dean’s team? Ya hero no teach am how to make quick decisions :woot:
Teach what? It always makes my day anytime these keepers get disgraced while trying to play to the gallery.

I love it always. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No be the job of ya Dean to coach out show boating and emphasize efficiency :woot: and competence
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

New Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker warns he likes taking ‘calculated risks’
“It gives me a lot of confidence to play with my feet and I have to be focused for 90 minutes.”

Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker insists he only takes calculated risks on the pitch but warned fans with heart problems may be in for a tricky time.

a regular prophet :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:
Applaud your Dean for convincing Liverfool to pay over 40 Million pounds for Agbonibasket :clap:
He is a great Keeper(1st goal in 4 games)....................but he is no 'out-player' and he learnt that TODAY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

King Futcha wrote:New Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker warns he likes taking ‘calculated risks’
“It gives me a lot of confidence to play with my feet and I have to be focused for 90 minutes.”

Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker insists he only takes calculated risks on the pitch but warned fans with heart problems may be in for a tricky time.

That's the last time he will try that buffoonery :lol: :lol: and WE all have our Kele :clap: :clap: to thank for that.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kelechi means business today, chasing every ball.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

zee wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
He is a great Keeper(1st goal in 4 games)....................but he is no 'out-player' and he learnt that TODAY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In the HEEE PEEEE HEEELLL, keepers are hunted down and not allowed to do some fancy foot work :)
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

pajimoh wrote:
zee wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
In the HEEE PEEEE HEEELLL, keepers are hunted down and not allowed to do some fancy foot work :)
..........and it is good so, some of these clownish keepers like to believe the HYPE that they have better skills as some 'out-players'.
These keeper-clowns don't know that the least skillful BACKIE has a million more playing skills than any keeper.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

King Futcha wrote:New Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker warns he likes taking ‘calculated risks’

:lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Madison is out thank goodness

MLK.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ghana man finally enters. Last man off the bench. Rawlings can now declare owambe jamboree for his village this weekend.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I’m just waiting for someone to tell us how poor Nacho has been today like they always do :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Where does Leicester get these overhyped players from? Madison, Gray, Chilwell? Can’t make an accurate pass to save their lives :!:

Cheers.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Great tactical foul by Mendy on a breaking Mane

MLK.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

I’m just waiting for someone to tell us how poor Nacho has been today like they always do :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Not one through pass into Iheanacho. Disgraceful :!:

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

anikulapo wrote:Madison is out thank goodness
:rotf: guy can be frustrating
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It has been clear to me that Puel doesn't have full confidence in Kelechi. In order words, he doesn't consider him his main man like Vardy. Kelechi has to step up his game or Puel has to get fired.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Where does Leicester get these overhyped players from? Madison, Gray, Chilwell? Can’t make an accurate pass to save their lives :!:

Cheers.

Chillwell played well nah :???:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

highbury wrote:It has been clear to me that Puel doesn't have full confidence in Kelechi. In order words, he doesn't consider him his main man like Vardy. Kelechi has to step up his game or Puel has to get fired.

:?:

MLK.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote:It has been clear to me that Puel doesn't have full confidence in Kelechi. In order words, he doesn't consider him his main man like Vardy. Kelechi has to step up his game or Puel has to get fired.
How much more do you want him to to step up? He’s running hard, getting open and making good passes when the ball does get to him. He’s just not getting the service :!:

Cheers.