Onyekuru 0 V Onazi 4 -( Onazi,nwakem x2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Onyekuru 0 V Onazi 3 -( Onazi,nwakem x2)

Post by Otitokoro »

4 zip Trabzonspor
Nwakaeme with the assist on the 4th
Superb MOM performance
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Onyekuru 0 V Onazi 1

Post by wale1974 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Anybody that says Onazi should be dropped from SE should be arrested and flogged publicly.
Onazi should be arrested for not regaining his old form.......I'm glad to see him doing better now.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Otitokoro wrote:Understand.
But for argument sake, based on their respective performances this half alone, Onyekuru was very pedestrian while Nwakaeme was like a super star.
Tobi17 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Meanwhile, Onyekuru completely MIA
The guy can't ball every game, most important thing is he is at least getting minutes.
No I in a team......Trap played more as a United than Gala today.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

wale1974 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Understand.
But for argument sake, based on their respective performances this half alone, Onyekuru was very pedestrian while Nwakaeme was like a super star.
Tobi17 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Meanwhile, Onyekuru completely MIA
The guy can't ball every game, most important thing is he is at least getting minutes.
No I in a team......Trap played more as a United than Gala today.
KPOM
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Re: Onyekuru 0 V Onazi 4 -( Onazi,nwakem x2)

Post by Pavarotti »

Match Report

Trabzonspor Trash Onyekuru’s Galatasaray 4-0, Onazi, Nwakaeme On Target

Nigerian duo of Ogneyi Onazi and new signing Anthony Nwakaeme were on the score sheet as Trabzonspor shocked Turkish Champions Galatasaray complete with Henry Onyekuru 4-0

All 3 Nigerian Internationals were on parade in the one sided Turkish Super Lig clash between Trabzonspor and Galatasaray at Senol Günes Stadium on Saturday night . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/trabzonsp ... me-target/
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Pavarotti wrote:Match Report

Nigerian duo of Ogneyi Onazi and new signing Anthony Nwakaeme were on the score sheet as Trabzonspor shocked Turkish Champions Galatasaray complete with Henry Onyekuru 4-0

All 3 Nigerian Internationals were on parade in the one sided Turkish Super Lig clash between Trabzonspor and Galatasaray at Senol Günes Stadium on Saturday night . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/trabzonsp ... me-target/
Onazi is looking fitter than he did last year and earlier in the year.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Cellular wrote:

Kudos to Onazi for trying to bounce back this season........Hope we can get that pre matuidi tackle Onazi back.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote:
Ol' boy, weytin happen here? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I plead the fifth on that. BTW, of all photos, Henry chooses this particular one! Hmmmmmmm.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Na wicked dribble wey FIFA suppose don ban
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Just watching the game now on beIN sport and it wasn’t anything the guy self is doing a karate move to get himself back off the ground quickly chased him down and actually tackled the ball away from Onyekuru from behind. Just looked bad as a still picture.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Just watching the game now on beIN sport and it wasn’t anything the guy self is doing a karate move to get himself back off the ground quickly chased him down and actually tackled the ball away from Onyekuru from behind. Just looked bad as a still picture.
There he goes again. Always hating ... :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I bought the hype until I actually watched the game and you realize how misleading still photos can be.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I bought the hype until I actually watched the game and you realize how misleading still photos can be.
It’s actually not misleading; the event no matter how quickly happened exactly as captured by the camera irrespective of the selective discriminative emphasis the brain makes of the imageries. The camera lense is actually 10 times faster than the human eye
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: this nah wicked picture, a true definition of "naija no dey carry last"
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Our boys were excellent. Very proud of them. Onazi's first goal and celebration were :lol:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

wale1974 wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Kudos to Onazi for trying to bounce back this season........Hope we can get that pre matuidi tackle Onazi back.
Nothing do Onazi. We were the victims of bad selection by a clueless coach. There just wasn’t any good logic for changing the composition of the team from the one that qualified us for the World Cup, especially when the newbies didn’t play that great during the friendlies leading up to the Mundial but of course, oyibo na oyibo as most Nigerians are prone to believe :!:

Cheers.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Nothing do Onazi. We were the victims of bad selection by a clueless coach. There just wasn’t any good logic for changing the composition of the team from the one that qualified us for the World Cup, especially when the newbies didn’t play that great during the friendlies leading up to the Mundial but of course, oyibo na oyibo as most Nigerians are prone to believe :!:

Cheers.
Haba uncle :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Even Onazi go laugh at this one. So bad selection by clueless coach also put him in the bench at his Club for a while LAST Season?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Onyekuru V Onazi

Post by cchinukw »

ohenhen1 wrote:Fast pace game, didn't know the Turkish league was like this.
When I dey tell una say Turkish league nor bad una dey complain.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Cheers.
Onazi was woeful not just bad. Rohr would have been lynched for fielding him in a competitive match after his howlers in the build up friendlies.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

[/video]

Good goal by Onazi... he looks much fitter than when he played at the World cup.
YNWA
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

8-)
green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
:rotf: 8-)