Cardiff City 2 vs 3 Arsenal FT MOTM Laca

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cardiff City 2 vs 3 Arsenal

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:this Torreira should be starting with Guendozi, with Xhaka on the bench. Not sure why Waffi is always telling us that Xhaka is the best player o the pitch
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOT FUNNY :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I know you are making a killing with your Arsenal shares.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cardiff City 2 vs 3 Arsenal FT MOTM Laca

bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Lacazette was my player of the game today. He was a beast today and showed Emery why he deserves his place unquestionably ...: a certain Mezut Ozil might want to learn a thing or two about silencing your doubters right there
Ozil and learn? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Uncle all Ozil care is his weekly wages,he cant even believe Arsenal fall for that trap and paying him 350k a week this is not naira but in pounds.
Özil did pretty well in today's game....he was better than all arsenal midfielders today.He wasnt great but in the second half he played far much better than he has played all season.
I give up. Then I know NOTHING about footie then. Yes, Ozil was FANTASTIC playing the Invisible False 10.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Lacazette was my player of the game today. He was a beast today and showed Emery why he deserves his place unquestionably ...: a certain Mezut Ozil might want to learn a thing or two about silencing your doubters right there
Ozil and learn? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Uncle all Ozil care is his weekly wages,he cant even believe Arsenal fall for that trap and paying him 350k a week this is not naira but in pounds.
Özil did pretty well in today's game....he was better than all arsenal midfielders today.He wasnt great but in the second half he played far much better than he has played all season.
I give up. Then I know NOTHING about footie then. Yes, Ozil was FANTASTIC playing the Invisible False 10.
like i said he wasnt great(average at best) but the rest of arsenal midfield was just terrible. He did well in the second half though
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Bros what is doing well?

Did he score any goals, go on dribbling runs, break down the defense with passes?

What exactly is doing well for 400k per week player?

Una no watch Lacazette today who wanted to make himself a fixture in Emery’s lineup?

Cmon Bruv.

Anyway nothing spoil .... you can have the last word on Ozil :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Bros what is doing well?

Did he score any goals, go on dribbling runs, break down the defense with passes?

Una no watch Lacazette today who wanted to make himself a fixture in Emery’s lineup?

Cmon Bruv.

We both know that when it comes to Ozil you will never be objective. So it's a waste of time trying to discuss that matter with you. Anything else I am game but when it comes to Ozil thanks but no thanks
Last edited by bk-one on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:
For one who has struggled physically, Ozil brought so much to our attacking play. Yes he was quiet but when Arsenal needed the goals to get back the lead, he stepped up. At critical times, he stepped up. He will get better physically, I was just happy he was on the pitch.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Bros what is doing well?

Cmon Bruv.

Honestly, I taya. He did well? what did he do?
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

People failed to understand we play a very weak Cardiff that has not score a goal all s eason until they face us.
Did guys watch first half of this game to start with?
Thank God we win hope this one week break will help us regroup,Not far away from first place Liverpool who will be facing spurs after t he break,if they open nyash and we win we cut the gap to 3 points from them,City just 4 points above us so far,spurs just 3 points and if they failed to beat Liverpool we might cut the gap to 1 or tie on points.
Hope Chelsea start drop points soon
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Bros what is doing well?

Cmon Bruv.

he laced a pair boots and showed up. That is doing well, by the new standards.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:
For one who has struggled physically, Ozil brought so much to our attacking play. Yes he was quiet but when Arsenal needed the goals to get back the lead, he stepped up. At critical times, he stepped up. He will get better physically, I was just happy he was on the pitch.

Stepped up ?

Is this a joke? What did he do? And we are talking about the “Mighty” CARDIFF :scared: :scared:

This Ozil worship is becoming worse than idolatory .... this is insanity :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Bros what is doing well?

Cmon Bruv.

Exactly !!!

Before it was because of Giroud and the absence of a top level scorer.

Then it was willing runners ...

Now it’s ... at least he tried :lol: :lol:

The excuses made for this scrub sha.

You would think he is Zidane or Maradona sha

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Bros what is doing well?

Cmon Bruv.

Exactly !!!

Before it was because of Giroud and the absence of a top level scorer.

Then it was willing runners ...

Now it’s ... at least he tried :lol: :lol:

The excuses made for this scrub sha.

You would think he is Zidane or Maradona sha
:clap: :clap: I think is a market strategy to sell him to any club that feel he is trying.....
I really hope with the international break since he retired from national footie, he will have more energy than the rest.
But what really happen to Ozil?I mean Giroud is no more?Was Santi the reason he was balling well or he was just not good but we blame others?